Interesting Panthers Fan Comment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Interesting Panthers Fan Comment

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to toolfinder's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^^^^ Jackholes

you cant tell me he didnt totally miss edelman there?

now that game was lost because our defense couldnt get off the field but that pass missed and changed alot

[/QUOTE]

He threw it to a spot and it was slightly beyond Edleman who didn't take the greatest angle. If Edleman catches it then what. The Pats have 3 more points, maybe 7. They lost by more than that.

[/QUOTE]

It was happening all year.   

[/QUOTE]

I am not as critical of Brady as you but his problems hitting deep shots are well known and actually is a huge factor in game planning against the Patriots.

From what I have seen in most of the big playoff losses the other team is agressive against the first ten yard dink and dunks and out to 20 yards in 3rd down situations and dares the Pats to go long. Seen too many of these games where the only way the Patriots are getting space to run the offense is to hit some of these longer passes. Too many times theese have been close but no connection on these, like the Edleman one we are talking about here. In reality these guys usually get open but are not hit.

In these situations they are being given the long ball quite a bit. Think getting some bigger recievers that can go up and get the ball if it is not perfect will help this team tons. Brady continuing to work on these and get some sucess going long will hopefully do this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^^^^ Jackholes

[/QUOTE]

now that game was lost because our defense couldnt get off the field but that pass missed and changed alot

[/QUOTE]
    He did, but it was only one throw. There were plenty of chances for us to socre more points in that game. Every QB misses throws, even in the playoffs. Unfortuantely, last year we needed to be perfect every game and that wasn't going to happen.

[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall Manning missed some throws, too.  So, Brady has a problem and not Manning?  Selective memories.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to freediro's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^^^^ Jackholes

He did, but it was only one throw. There were plenty of chances for us to socre more points in that game. Every QB misses throws, even in the playoffs. Unfortuantely, last year we needed to be perfect every game and that wasn't going to happen.

[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall Manning missed some throws, too.  So, Brady has a problem and not Manning?  Selective memories.

[/QUOTE]

Rather have Brady. Manning does have wounded duck issue but it was hidden at least vs the Pats becasue he had more good recivers than could be covered with our secondary.

The seahawks combined blanket coverage to the point where their line could get to Manning. If the PAts improve a bit in the secondary and have slightly better pressure they could be in the same place.

Brady/Pats recievers do have an issue hitting the long ball when it could have really opened things up and helped the offense in some very important games. It can be remedied by using slightly bigger guys : Lafell / Dobson and faster guys : Boyce and continued work by Brady it could certainly become a game saver vs. suffocating defenses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

If Edelman were only taller.  Say, 7'2" he may have been able to catch that pass. 

'Cause we all know that all true deep threats are/were tall receivers.  Right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Lmao only in America now you belive a fan from another team only when it fits your agenda.What were you doing trolling on another teams board to find that?

Sections
Shortcuts