Interesting read 2.0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Interesting read 2.0

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1515517-6-patriots-entering-make-or-break-years-in-2013#/articles/1515517-6-patriots-entering-make-or-break-years-in-2013/page/7

Originaly posted in Feb, showed some insight, in that 2 of the six players discused have recently been released (Love and Deadrick). Also recent signings suggest it could be spot on with Gregory and Fletcher (My speculation gone by final cuts). Leaving Cunningham and Dowling on a final year to prove their value....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Interesting read 2.0

I like Fletcher and Cunningham and would love to see Dowling stay healthy and see what he can do for a full season.  I think he will be very good for this team if he can stay on the field.  I would like all 3 of these guys to work out.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I like Fletcher and Cunningham and would love to see Dowling stay healthy and see what he can do for a full season.  I think he will be very good for this team if he can stay on the field.  I would like all 3 of these guys to work out.

Something tells me that the only reason Cunningham hasn't been Deadericked yet is because BB wants to run 3-4 in camp which is what BB had him doing in 2010 when he looked ok out of the gate.

His pressure on Gomer helped Sanders INT that ball to end the game. Not saying he looked great, but if the idea is to have guys in there that can even be a back up at an OLB spot because you want to run it more this year and need the right bodies in camp, then it makes sense he's still here.

All 3 releases so far on D have been 4-3 DT guys in Pryor, Deaderick and now Love. 

Currently, the strong side OLBs are Nink and Cunningham (on paper). Jones and Collins would offer a presence on the weak side.

Hightower can line up anywhere and is still more of a 4-3 MLB to me, but he's in the mix, too obviously and the more talented player over Cunningham.

That's 5 OLB types in camp, if the count is right. 

What's Collins?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Yeah, I think the names who are the bubbles names are pretty obvious. I would love to see Gostkowski challenged in camp, too. They guy has missed big kicks and been coasting here for 2 years.

Looks like to me mesko is the guy getting that challenge in camp. This interests me being mesko is the holder. You don't want to have to reinvent that timing if possible. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

mo Cunnningham's prove it year was last year and he failed badly with it. Right now imo he's outside the bubble behind Francis and needs to have an amazing camp to get back in. Fletcher might take on more of a White role with Collins in the mix. Dowling is the 5th CB at this point so unless he gets injured in camp I can see him making the team but he's really going to need to prove something this year