interesting side bar to Kelly IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

interesting side bar to Kelly IR

while I (yet again) had a good laugh at Harveys expense this weekend, I did hear an interesting slant on the situation. The Pats knowing Kelly was needing surgery, but waited to IR him until they got a replacement (Sopoago) at a cost (virtually zero) they wanted. If they had IR'd Kelly earlier, they would have shown their hand to sson, most likely driving up the cost on Soap.

BB, always 2 steps ahead.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: interesting side bar to Kelly IR

genius

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

BB it`s like Gregory House

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

while I (yet again) had a good laugh at Harveys expense this weekend, I did hear an interesting slant on the situation. The Pats knowing Kelly was needing surgery, but waited to IR him until they got a replacement (Sopoago) at a cost (virtually zero) they wanted. If they had IR'd Kelly earlier, they would have shown their hand to sson, most likely driving up the cost on Soap.

[/QUOTE]

Always get a little extra from you, thnx

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thats the thing, its not coming from me. its coming from me being in a place where people who do know these things are simply talking about them. I enjoy passing them along...that rubs some people here the wrong way

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What a back pedal.  I warned everyone.  Rkarp is a troll and anyone that aligns with him is also a troll.

You said, "(fill in something you didn't say)", so unless you can provide us with the date of the surgery, the name of the doctor's mother-in-law and the person who is picking Kelly up and bringing him home, this is just more blind speculation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only laugh anyone is having at you for losing an easy bet I set up you up with in March, where you lost and refused to concede defeat.  YOu lost that bet the second I set the parameters.  It was priceless. The Jets have no depth, limited talent and their best moves were Mike Goodson and Antonio Garay. lmao

[/QUOTE]

There isn't a person on this entire planet that cares about this other than you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Here's a little sample of just how wrong rusty can be (especially compared to rkarp).

1.     That's exactly what RKrap does.  He heres rumors or speculates on his own off of said rumor or rumors, so he rolls the dice and posts something here to try to garner attention as some kind of a legit inside source.

If Kelly has a torn ligament, he would have been on IR long ago.   330 lb behemoths don't play through ACL tears.  I remember when it appeared Mayo blew out his leg in 2011 in Oakland in Week 4, but it was only a sprain. He missed a good 5 games, if I am not mistaken. Difference is, he's not carrying 330 lbs.

It's obviously a sprain, but with someone that big, it takes some time. It appears they worked him back in to see how it would react and it was a bit early based on how his knee reacted. I would just rest him up until Week 15, 16 or 17 and then just have him fresh in a rotation for the postseason.

Isn't that what this is all about anyway? Managing your injuries and better players so they can be at a peak in the postseason? Same deal with Talib.

CHEERS!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

thats the thing, its not coming from me. its coming from me being in a place where people who do know these things are simply talking about them. I enjoy passing them along...that rubs some people here the wrong way

[/QUOTE]

Meh.  Tough noogies for the drama queens.  Gotta take everything in here with a grain of salt anyway.

Keep the info coming.  There are far more posters who appreciate the info than those who are getting their nose bent out of shape for no reason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, MTHurl, Rusty is so very jealous because he has no inside info whatsoever.  He gets his news from Andy Gresh (like many people), the internet (like most people) and the tv (like everyone).

He offers nothing more than pages and pages of the same thing over and over and over.

Has any else noticed that all of the people that used to back Rusty's plays are gone?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

genious

[/QUOTE]

Or "genius".

Generous is spelled differently than genius.

[/QUOTE]

my bad sorry I was reading another site.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are far more posters who appreciate the info than those who are getting their nose bent out of shape for no reason.

[/QUOTE]

10,000:1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, MTHurl, Rusty is so very jealous because he has no inside info whatsoever.  He gets his news from Andy Gresh (like many people), the internet (like most people) and the tv (like everyone).

He offers nothing more than pages and pages of the same thing over and over and over.

Has any else noticed that all of the people that used to back Rusty's plays are gone?

[/QUOTE]

True, he is not capable of doing much of anything without aid of his favorite writers or radio hosts...it's kind of sad. And this latest demolition by rkarp is further proof of just how FAR from reality (and facts) he is. Sad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Except you aren't always correct. In fact, if you what you were saying was correct, the millisecond BB procured Sopoaga, Kelly would have gone to IR.  That's not what happened. Kelly practiced 2 days in a row to see how the leg would react. So, there was no guarantee Kelly was going to IR per Mike Reiss.

The only laugh anyone is having at you for losing an easy bet I set up you up with in March, where you lost and refused to concede defeat.  YOu lost that bet the second I set the parameters.  It was priceless. The Jets have no depth, limited talent and their best moves were Mike Goodson and Antonio Garay. lmao

Heck, I'd be embarrassed if I were you too. Everyone knows how bad the Jets have been and will continue to be led by immature losers who are infatuated with themselves.

[/QUOTE]

I never said I was always right...I always said "take it for what its worth"..I alo say "something I heard"....never something I know

and fyi, you did win on the game we bet on, and I did go away for a week (I was actually out of the country on vacation) but I won the bet on salary cap...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

You don't preface it by saying "take it for its worth" at all.

[/QUOTE]

Errr...yes he did.

You're never going to recover from this.

Ever.

Can't be made up.

Tears.

You were warned.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Except you aren't always correct. In fact, if you what you were saying was correct, the millisecond BB procured Sopoaga, Kelly would have gone to IR.  That's not what happened. Kelly practiced 2 days in a row to see how the leg would react. So, there was no guarantee Kelly was going to IR per Mike Reiss.

Heck, I'd be embarrassed if I were you too. Everyone knows how bad the Jets have been and will continue to be led by immature losers who are infatuated with themselves.

[/QUOTE]

Apologize to him troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never said I was always right...I always said "take it for what its worth"..I alo say "something I heard"....never something I know

and fyi, you did win on the game we bet on, and I did go away for a week (I was actually out of the country on vacation) but I won the bet on salary cap...

[/QUOTE]

You don't preface it by saying "take it for its worth" at all. You come on here basically throwing crap at the wall with some variation of second hand info hoping you can make it seem like you rub elbows with BB and the trainers, which is pathetic for a 50 something.

You're like a male groupie dork type.

lmao

Quagmire and others called you on it, too. It's not just me.

You did not win the bet on the cap.  There were 15-20 people in there telling you that you lost.

Fact: YOU LOST. Cold.

[/QUOTE]

Apologize to him like a big boy...child.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Quagmire and others called you on it, too. It's not just me.

[/QUOTE]

Quagmire already said he was wrong and told rkarp he was sorry.

Stop being such a baby, you need to do the same. You look like a bigger fool then you already are if you don't.

Everyone on the forum knows rkarp owned you on this.  Face it, you get owned by most people here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

RKarp: 

"take it for what it is worth. itis not official, I do not have a link. no "reporter" will come out until verified. thats my disclaimer...I will include I posted on BDC 5 hours before Yahoo reported "first" that Mayo was out for the year...

hearing Kelly could be done for the year with his knee..."

Rusty:

"You don't preface it by saying "take it for its worth" at all."

NAS:

"Errr...yes he did."

Rusty:

"No, he didn't."

---

Schools out, Alice. 

You'll never recover.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know you are clear on that. , I have always taken u as being straight forward

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Rkarp:   Inside information coming from being on the scene.

Rusty:   In North Carolina.   He used to rely on the Mayberry crew for information, but Barney has been dead for several years, and Andy and Goober passed last year.  It's been tough to cultivate new sources from his remote locale.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Kelly practiced, though. That proves it was not defnitive when RKrap speculated.  RKrap gambled and won. Big deal.

He readily enjoys any bad news with the Pats. It's like Kraft and BB abused him at some point in his life.

It's quite sick.

[/QUOTE]

No redemption for you.

You'll never recover.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Everyone on the forum knows rkarp owned you on this."

Yup. Man up dude. He got you this time. 

You've been right about some things also. Just not this one. 

Bringing up an obscure Jets bet from Feb no one remembers doesn't get it done. 

Rkarp had info that led him to a conclusion. You had a compulsive desire to disagree with him.

Rkarp called it, you didn't. That's it. You'd do yourself a solid in the forum by just admitting it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"RKrap gambled and won. Big deal."

Actually it is a big deal. If you gamble and win consistently you never have to work again in your life. It's very tough to do. 

The takeaway here is you both gambled. He gambled Kelly was done with imperfect insider information. You gambled Kelly wasn't done wtih talk radio pablum and whatever you could dig up from Bleacher Report and homer takes. 

Gambling with some information versus none clearly wins out.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Avoiding involvement in the annoying and childish personal attacks, the POINT IN THE FLIPPIN THREAD is that BB played the move to get Sopoaga quite well and got the guy he wanted for a couple of places in the draft.

Rant complete, carry on.

Sections
Shortcuts