Interesting thought

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Interesting thought

What if the pats are hosting the TB coaching staff to give some detailed inside to how to beat the bills, the fins and the jests. Probably wouldn't hurt have give us a little on falcons saints and panthers. 

Reiss touched on this a bit in his 5 things about Blount article I'm sure it's really just about logistics and joint practices.  Ha ha 

edit: goodell will probably make joint practices illegal and call it the belichick rule.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Interesting thought

Do you realize what you've just done? The great conspiracy of 2013!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Do you realize what you've just done? The great conspiracy of 2013!

Ha ha I'm hoping so. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Cue little Leon

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Cue little Leon

cue MR Conspriracy! Rusto!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

What if the pats are hosting the TB coaching staff to give some detailed inside to how to beat the bills, the fins and the jests. Probably wouldn't hurt have give us a little on falcons saints and panthers. 

Reiss touched on this a bit in his 5 things about Blount article I'm sure it's really just about logistics and joint practices.  Ha ha 

edit: goodell will probably make joint practices illegal and call it the belichick rule.  

That's exactly what they are doing. We play the NFC South, too. This is why I was asking why Schiano wasn't going and why the entire staff was.

Pezzy kept saying "they do this all the time". Umm, not in May they don't.

Classic BB.

And whoever said Goodell will swoop in with a new rule is probably not far off. lol

D Bag.  The very article you were commenting on said it is done on occasion and not a big deal and not even publicized.  Did you even attempt to READ the article you are so vocal about?  It's only because of beebee's new found love affair that it is now.

Yes, scheduling is generally done in advance of the OTA's.  Duh!

^^Wears pink Brady panties.

Did anyone mention TB?  Nope not a soul.  Just the voices in your head.

Please see a shrink.  Better yet, see a different one as the one you see now is not any good.

Why does teebee need to be mentioned for the board to be reminded that you wear pink autographed brady panties?

Well, you seem to be the one totally obsessed with men's panties.  You mention them constantly.  Just another one of your sicknesses, I guess.  sniff...sniff

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

lol, good idea, lets hope so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

That's exactly what they are doing. We play the NFC South, too. This is why I was asking why Schiano wasn't going and why the entire staff was.

Classic BB.

And whoever said Goodell will swoop in with a new rule is probably not far off. lol

why would the greatest gm and head coach in history need tips from anyone? on anything?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I don't know, I don't think an NFL team is going to get huge insight into opponents by getting together with another team's coaches like this. I think it's just that Belichick likes Schiano, respects him and wants to help him along. Nothing more than that.

I suppose there could be some intelligence exchanged, but how much value is there in that at this time of the year? Put another way, what is Belichick going to learn about the Falcons from Tampa's coaches in May that's going to help them prepare for a game in late September? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I don't know, I don't think an NFL team is going to get huge insight into opponents by getting together with another team's coaches like this. I think it's just that Belichick likes Schiano, respects him and wants to help him along. Nothing more than that.

I suppose there could be some intelligence exchanged, but how much value is there in that at this time of the year? Put another way, what is Belichick going to learn about the Falcons from Tampa's coaches in May that's going to help them prepare for a game in late September? 

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

There's always valuable info.   Could be about Ryan's tendency s   Could be how to rattle Sanchez.   I wouldn't discount anything when it comes to a 4B a year business.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

PRACTICEGATE.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Classic BB.

why would the greatest gm and head coach in history need tips from anyone? on anything?

Let me give you a hint:

The smartest people on this planet are ALWAYS adapting and learning from others. Check it out sometime, because you just aren't the brightest bulb in the shed as a mid 40 something.

now here we agree

and like i always said bellichick learned the lessons parcells and young taught him very well

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Classic BB.

Let me give you a hint:

The smartest people on this planet are ALWAYS adapting and learning from others. Check it out sometime, because you just aren't the brightest bulb in the shed as a mid 40 something.

now here we agree

and like i always said bellichick learned the lessons parcells and young taught him very well

No. Nice try.

BB was taught by his father who PLAYED IN THE NFL and had a fantastic career as coach and scout.

So, what you're saying is patently false. BB was the superior football mind over Parcells. I am sure he learned some things from Parcells when they were together, but you act as if BB had no experience or tutelage prior to the early 80s when Perkins left the Giants and Parcells was hired as head coach.

If you ever read Education of a Coach (I know you won't because you're afraid of what Halberstam researched), you'll see your beyond wrong on this topic, you ignorant twerp.

Don't argue with the board cop. He knows everything. He should go show how smart heis on a giants board. Talk about how coughlin is on the block and Eli's cap hit that he so generously offered to restructure.  Has he done that yet? Let me remind you how worldly he is.  He went to Florida once. Ha ha. What a tool 

Sections
Shortcuts