Interesting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: Interesting

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Apparently, the Pats aren't offended that Dennard was out late at night with some friends and was only arrested for suspicion of DUI. lol

So, what is his alcohol level? Why hasn't the charge been upped to DUI if not getting a breathlizer reading the same as "admission of guilt"?

Anyone care to elaborate on that?  If Kraft and BB are so incensed at Dennard, why does it take 72 hours to become incensed and release a 7th rd pick?

I don't think he'll be released, he's getting his 4 games suspension..keep in mind he is a repeat offender.. After his suspension is up he'll get the Bolden/Cunningham treatment...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Apparently, the Pats aren't offended that Dennard was out late at night with some friends and was only arrested for suspicion of DUI. lol

So, what is his alcohol level? Why hasn't the charge been upped to DUI if not getting a breathlizer reading the same as "admission of guilt"?

Anyone care to elaborate on that?  If Kraft and BB are so incensed at Dennard, why does it take 72 hours to become incensed and release a 7th rd pick?

My knee jerk was for them to cut bait the moment they heard about the arrest, like many others Here. The AH PR catastrophe has me gunshy about stupid behavior and this certainly is that. BUT in the end, and thank God, we live in the USA, and if they cant prove he was in fact DUI, then he should be kept and enter counseling on how to make better decisions. If thats how it plays out, good on you Russ for calling it from the start. Also, it certainly would make more sense if they were gonna let him go, they should at a minimum wait a while then try a trade. But now that Ive calmed down, i hope we can work with him to keep him. He's talented, cheap, and its not like he's a murderer too. My apologies to AD for speaking so soon. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I reviewed the entire situation.

The true problem is that Brady calls the shotgun too often.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

How were the patsies suppose to have any idea that this guy was trouble?  All he did right before getting drafted was assault a police officer.  Who hasn't done that a handful of times?

Dude, with all those sky scrapers in NYC, I'm sure there are plenty of windows you haven't licked yet, so get busy. Now go away Jests fan. You are not welcomed here. Your opinion is insignificant. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I didn't say the Pats should cut him but I did jump to the conclusion that he had violated his probation and would be doing some real jail time.  Now a little time has passed and I'm not so sure.

It would appear that Mr Dennard has two alcohol related incidents.  I wouldn't cut him for that but I would put him on notice.

Does anyone think that it is possible that the police let it be known that they wern't satisfied with Dennard's sentence? Is it possible that someone at the bar called a friend on the force and said "that guy is leaving the bar right now"?  Not saying it happened  but it's not far fetched.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrogdorZing. Show TrogdorZing's posts

No idea, misread at first and editing my post... Dennard has the worst timing...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It is clear that both the Dennard and Hernandez difficulties are due to yet another conspiracy against BB, this time by law enforcement officials.

http://img.exs.lv/tmp/gif_193x113_39ce6f.gif

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What I find interesting is that someone would actually compare Mayo to Bruschi in one thread and Dink to Vrabel in another. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Rally, why so profane? Isnt that against the bdc rules? Whats your fascination with licking windows about?

Get lost Jests fan. You have no place here. Profane? Why what do you mean? BDC does have rules about USELESS TROLLS who's teams are so irrelevant and hopeless that they come here to share and pollute the Patriot Fan dialogues. See, AH and his stupidity is a big deal to us because we aren't use to such antics. You are unphased by such things as Your Jests, you know they shoot themselves, take it to another level. Now then be gone with you, you poor excuse for a fan. Your team desperately needs you as ours is in the process of yet again BEATING THE HELL OUT OF THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN. All hands on deck for your boys, WINDOW LICKER! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Dennard shouldn't be hanging out in Nebraska, the cops there probably have it out for him since he assaulted an officer. He should stay in New England where nobody knows him but his teammates and lay low.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Dennard shouldn't be hanging out in Nebraska, the cops there probably have it out for him since he assaulted an officer. He should stay in New England where nobody knows him but his teammates and lay low.

Period.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah. He's obviously an idiot. It's not only where he's doing it. It's also doing it while behind the 8-ball on another charge, and doing it exactly when the team needs people to not be doing it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Have said from the outset, let's get the facts before taking any action. Not all DUIs are created equal.

DUIs do not fall under the NFL's personal conduct policy but rather under the substance abuse policy. There is no suspension for a first time offense, only a monetary penalty of two games' pay.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/12/nfls-dui-penalties-should-be-tied-to-blood-alcohol-concentration/ 

Dennard's previous issue fell outside the PC policy because he was not a player at the time, so unless he's jailed I don't believe he'll miss any time.

Nobody else is cutting players for first time DUIs, why should the Pats?

Have the Jets cut Mike Goodson yet?  Of course not.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Will NBC dock Al Michaels pay, fire him, suspend him?  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's silly.  He got in trouble, faced the judge and received his sentence.  Because of this, he should refrain from going where ever he wants to visit friends or do whatever else?  No way.

He wasn't pulled over for following the safety rules of the road.  As far as I know he was in a rental car, so the "they know what he drives" theory is out the window.  This was a traffic stop and it turned out the officer smelled alcohol.  Then the driver failed field sobriety tests.  Then the driver refused (or failed to accomplish) a breathalyzer test.

How is this even related to his previous actions?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That's silly.  He got in trouble, faced the judge and received his sentence.  Because of this, he should refrain from going where ever he wants to visit friends or do whatever else?  No way.

He wasn't pulled over for following the safety rules of the road.  As far as I know he was in a rental car, so the "they know what he drives" theory is out the window.  This was a traffic stop and it turned out the officer smelled alcohol.  Then the driver failed field sobriety tests.  Then the driver refused (or failed to accomplish) a breathalyzer test.

How is this even related to his previous actions?

From my post above.  It's possible he didn't have to have a vanity plate with his name.  

Does anyone think that it is possible that the police let it be known that they wern't satisfied with Dennard's sentence? Is it possible that someone at the bar called a friend on the force and said "that guy is leaving the bar right now"?  Not saying it happened  but it's not far fetched.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I don't disagree that being out late at a bar 3 weeks before, knowing the local cops out there are apparently a pain in the asz and profiling is not worth it, but I also want proof he was under the influence.

I would imagine the arrest alone, if worthy of an actual arrest, would be enough for him to be cut.  I also think Lincoln, NE has some pathetic cops.  What are the odds to be involved in an incident for the first time in your life because an undercover cop grabs you in a crowd from behind and then you're pulled in the same town a year later for "suspicion" of DUI?  Pretty long odds, especially if you're currently on probation.

It's been 72 hours later, which means there has been plenty of time to get the facts and cut Dennard.  It hasn't happened which means they're letting the legal process play out and not combining the Hernandez situation to Dennard, which is the right move, IMO. 

As for Leonardo's point above. He actually isn't a "repeat offender", because his being accosted incorrectly by an undercover cop in Lincoln in 2011, came before he was NFL property.  As for his parole, it probably means his jail time next year will be real and not "time already served", where he'll do time vs it being dropped.

I don't know what a suspicion of DUI protocol is from Goodell if a first time DUI is usually 4 games (I think).

I am thinking 2 games, minimum, wouldn't be shocked if it's 4, though.

It's important not to knee jerk decisions and connect the Hernandez thing to other incidents, IMO.   The HErnandez thing is so otherwordly hard to believe, it needs to be set on its own when making other decisions around personnel and any off field infractions.

Certainly not good, but come Sept, no one will care and it will be business as usual.

You are kidding right?Wheres the proof for profiling?As for the NE police are they anti-pats too?Dont make this into a race thing when the cops are doing thier job.

Last and least for you to call any police pathetic ,I hope you need a officer one day and they refuse to help you!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

If you want to debate pathetic or corrupt cops, look no further than the town of Boston. I would like to know how you know so much detail about what occurred the night of his initial arrest. Were you there? If not it's all Rusty heresay. You cannot punch anyone, especially an officer. Wouldn't want you as a trial lawyer. Speed rocket to jail. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You're first paragraph mimics what you said about AH. Is this all done for attention. Assuming you'r an attention slut.

Sections
Shortcuts