Intervention Time for Rusty Again...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Intervention Time for Rusty Again...

Every account Rusty has had (RussGriswald, DelGriffith, etc.) has a tone that is exactly the same. glenr is not Rusty. Their writing styles are not even remotely similar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

PhatRex has been trolling this board for years under dozens of names. Rusty may be cracked but at least he's a Pats fan. Bugboy Rex is a Jets troll who morphs into a Giants troll as soon as it's obvious the Jets are going to stink for another season. His constant name and team morphing has only ended because the site started email verification.

In his defense though if the Pats consistantly stunk since before the Beatles broke up who knows how mentally unstable we'd all be.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Every account Rusty has had (RussGriswald, DelGriffith, etc.) has a tone that is exactly the same. glenr is not Rusty. Their writing styles are not even remotely similar.

Calling me Rusty is a childish attempt at insulting me. rex does it because he a rude little boy pretending to be a tough guy on the net. Babe does it as an escape when he's proven to be devoid of football knowledge. I don't mind since if they want to have a battle of insults i'm going to beat them down everytime. That's when they go into whining martyr mode.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Calling me Rusty is a childish attempt at insulting me. rex does it because he a rude little boy pretending to be a tough guy on the net. Babe does it as an escape when he's proven to be devoid of football knowledge. I don't mind since if they want to have a battle of insults i'm going to beat them down everytime. That's when they go into whining martyr mode.

Hi Rusty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to patsfan76's comment:

"I'll give you an example...he fumbled the last game did he not? Find a post where I trashed him for it. You won't. You will find some where I trashed the decision to go on 4th and 5 and for the play that was called. The difference between me and idiots like Babe is that if he does mess up I don't run around blaming everyone else on the team for it. Why would I since he'll make up for it on the next ten plays. Babe and his circle companions decided to color me as a troll because I repeatedly said we needed a running game while they insisted that all we needed was Brady and the passing game. The fact is that a good running game has made the passing game more effective. But babe can't take that because it gives a small percentage of credit to someone else. That's not trolling that's a reality that's been proven on the field this season. Not to mention that a good running game will improve his longevity since it decreases the beating he takes.

Now tell me where i'm wrong."

N.Y,  This is a post from GlenR Above. Would you know that if I didnt tell you? To me this sounds eerily like Rusty. Either that or just one of his followers..

If you think rusty and I have the same writing style then English must be your second language. The one thing we have in common is that when brady does screw up. We don't run around trying to blame the rest of the team.

As for your example...you left out the little fact that the post was in response to someone else claiming that me saying brady screwed up shows I'm a Jets fan. It was probably you.

If me occasionally having the same opinion as rusty means that i'm him or have some dog like devotion to him then using the same logic you must worship Babe since you're both under the impression the Brady is somehow magically exempt from making mistakes.

And thanks for taking my post out out of context. it's a favorite Babe and PhatRex tool. I guess you must be a Jets troll.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Hi Rusty.

Hello vaginaboy. still suffering from that ich or did you finally leave mom's basement and buy some Vagisil?

Grow up with the feeble vag attacks Rusty. They are about as pathetic and childish as your blow up doll attacks.

I am 97-0 on football arguments with you. You have never won a single match. Just like I handed you your derriere when you claimed Woody was better when used less.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hi Rusty.

Hello vaginaboy. still suffering from that ich or did you finally leave mom's basement and buy some Vagisil?

Grow up with the feeble vag attacks Rusty. They are about as pathetic and childish as your blow up doll attacks.

I am 97-0 on football arguments with you. You have never won a single match. Just like I handed you your derriere when you claimed Woody was better when used less.

Is it time for the whining martyr act already vagboy?

Lets here your dissertations again on why a good running game isn't important. Or how about your one on how there's no difference between being down by 3 or 5 when you have the ball at the end of a game. Or maybe the one about how giving up points in the first quarter doesn't matter because it's so early in the game.

Time for denial and your childish rusty whine again?

I never said a good running game wasn't a swell thing to have Rusty. Stop lying.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

A legend in his own mind.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Hi Rusty.

Lets here your dissertations again on why a good running game isn't important. Or how about your one on how there's no difference between being down by 3 or 5 when you have the ball at the end of a game. Or maybe the one about how giving up points in the first quarter doesn't matter because it's so early in the game.

I never said a good running game wasn't a swell thing to have Rusty. Stop lying.

Here we go traveling down that Egyptian river again. But hey at least you admit that you claim there's no difference between being down by 3 or 5 late in the game. What a great example of your football knowledge! Now tell me again how points given up in the 1st quarter doesn't matter. maybe you can make me laugh to death.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusgriswold. Show rusgriswold's posts

LMAO.  The Pats finally bring in a real offensive coordinator who reigns in Brady and what do you know, the Pats are winning games.  But the Brady lovers still can't face reality.  Pathetic.  I mean, they finally cut out the shotgun spread crap and give the ball to Ridley and guess what, our young defense is making plays.  I guess you're all forgetting the forced fumble by Ninkovich to save the day after Brady started choking in the 4th quarter? I'm just glad O'Brien wasn't back there or the offense would have gone three and out yet again. 

You can't make this stuff up.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to rusgriswold's comment:

LMAO.  The Pats finally bring in a real offensive coordinator who reigns in Brady and what do you know, the Pats are winning games.  But the Brady lovers still can't face reality.  Pathetic.  I mean, they finally cut out the shotgun spread crap and give the ball to Ridley and guess what, our young defense is making plays.  I guess you're all forgetting the forced fumble by Ninkovich to save the day after Brady started choking in the 4th quarter? I'm just glad O'Brien wasn't back there or the offense would have gone three and out yet again. 

You are oblivious. Winning? We are 3-2. Nothing to start puffing your chest about junior.

And that 3rd rated QB is a real problem albert. It must be that 1 INT in 185 atts that is slowing us down, right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hi Rusty.

Here we go traveling down that Egyptian river again. But hey at least you admit that you claim there's no difference between being down by 3 or 5 late in the game. What a great example of your football knowledge! Now tell me again how points given up in the 1st quarter doesn't matter. maybe you can make me laugh to death.

We all like a good running game Rusty. Of course in our 2 losses the running didn't really show up, now did it?

What are you even delusionally ranting about now with the 3-5 points?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to rusgriswold's comment:

Hey stop being me! Not reign in Brady but who realizes that a running game actually makes Brady better. Not to mention that it will increase his longevity since he'll take less of a beating.

Notice how well the play action is working this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Hey stop being me! Not reign in Brady but who realizes that a running game actually makes Brady better. Not to mention that it will increase his longevity since he'll take less of a beating.

Notice how well the play action is working this year.

I dunno, seems like he's been getting clobbered more often this season than I'd like. Some opposing linemen are getting free shots at him....good thing he's pretty good at ducking.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hello my name is Rusty, let me tell you about some of my accomplishments...

I once accused Tom Brady of ruining Ocho Cino's career.

I once thought Maroney was a "big time runner" and I currently think Ben Jarvus Green Ellis is.

I used to think Brandon Merriweather was the second best safety in the entire AFC!!!

I'm currently comparing Patrick Chung to Troy Palumalu!

I also think Derrell Revis is basically as good as Devin McCourty.

I thought it was a good idea to write that we should trade Tom Brady and start Mallett after he threw a pick in the Cardinal's game.

I think Tom Brady is a spoiled brat that is ruining this offense/team. He dictates to our hall of fame coach and tells him how to run the team!! It's ruining things!

I'm a really good spell checker and I've gone to college.

Oh and I've had my account deleted more than 15 times in the past 5 years - which is a benefit - because you can't keep up with all the dumb things I've said!! 

Two years ago I taunted Jet's fans before our playoff game, when we lost I dissapeared for two weeks while regular posters had to take the heat for me!! Davesdone nearly had a heart attack in the process, but no worries I returned and went back to insulting not only Jet fans, but our own.

I'm a special special guy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Hello my name is Rusty, let me tell you about some of my accomplishments...

I once accused Tom Brady of ruining Ocho Cino's career.

I once thought Maroney was a "big time runner" and I currently think Ben Jarvus Green Ellis is.

I used to think Brandon Merriweather was the second best safety in the entire AFC!!!

I'm currently comparing Patrick Chung to Troy Palumalu!

I also think Derrell Revis is basically as good as Devin McCourty.

I thought it was a good idea to write that we should trade Tom Brady and start Mallett after he threw a pick in the Cardinal's game.

I think Tom Brady is a spoiled brat that is ruining this offense/team. He dictates to our hall of fame coach and tells him how to run the team!! It's ruining things!

I'm a really good spell checker and I've gone to college.

Oh and I've had my account deleted more than 15 times in the past 5 years - which is a benefit - because you can't keep up with all the dumb things I've said!! 

Two years ago I taunted Jet's fans before our playoff game, when we lost I dissapeared for two weeks while regular posters had to take the heat for me!! Davesdone nearly had a heart attack in the process, but no worries I returned and went back to insulting not only Jet fans, but our own.

I'm a special special guy.

Wow. All in all, you pretty much really really suck Rusty.

Sections
Shortcuts