Intervention Time for Rusty Again...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Intervention Time for Rusty Again...

I'm looking forward to Chung's first interception, that way Rusty can start a thread cantonizing Chung and calling all of us stupid. Just not sure when that's going to happen...are there any blind quarterbacks in the NFL?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to Chung's first interception, that way Rusty can start a thread cantonizing Chung and calling all of us stupid. Just not sure when that's going to happen...are there any blind quarterbacks in the NFL?

[/QUOTE]

I thought only the Pope could do that. Wait a minute that's it! The Pope is Rusty!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, I guess the jig is up.  Can't get one past you geniuses.  OK, so I'm Rusty.  I really didn't think it was so obvious, but Babe and Jints must be detectives in real life or something. I hope you can all forgive me, but then I guess it's just a matter of time until I'm banned.  

For posterity, here's how it works: I wake up about 6 am (in my momma's basement, of course) and fire up my four laptops, my two Androids and my iPad.  Well, I forgot, first I yell at my moms to bring me my four redbulls, my poptarts and chocolate milk.  OK, so one laptop is me, you know Rusty, DelGriffith or whatever my latest account name is, the second one is Glenr, the third one is sporter81, then Muzwell.  Muzwell is my high brow, occasional poster of utter brilliance.  I don't break him out too often, don't want to dilute the brand.

See, the phones and iPad I use for my Jets troll alter egos, like PhatRex and for new ones that I start from time to time to basically just sing my praises and defend me with stuff like: "Well, I'm new here but I think this DelGriffith guy is onto something.  When I think about it, Brady is really overrated  and all the Patriots success over the years is due to the brilliance of Belichick...DelGriffith is right, why do all you guys hate on him."  

Then I reply under DelGriffith with something like: "Thanks dude, I've been saying for months that this was all part of Belichick's master plan. He didn't plan on making the Super Bowl in 2011, that was planned for this year when the running game would be at it's peak and all the defensive draft picks would form the core of this team for the next seven years.  Morons like BP who lives in the Alzheimer's ward, call me a troll because they can't handle the fact that the Pats would have won two more Super Bowls if Brady didn't telegraph every throw he's ever made and didn't overthrow every critical pass in every big game.  And if Mankins wasn't so overrated. Don't get me started."

Oh, here's one that might surprise you.  I'm actually Laz as well.  He's a particular favorite of mine.  Love that stream of consciuousness style.  It's quite liberating.

I use advanced spoofing, proxy servers located in the Seychelles and an Oracle VirtualBox setup to keep everything straight.  It's really quite the challenge.  If I do say so myself, Frank Abagnale has nothing on me.

You can't make this stuff up. Or, can you...?

[/QUOTE]

Best post of 2012!

[/QUOTE]

Why do I have to be a laptop? I want to be the IPad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, I guess the jig is up.  Can't get one past you geniuses.  OK, so I'm Rusty.  I really didn't think it was so obvious, but Babe and Jints must be detectives in real life or something. I hope you can all forgive me, but then I guess it's just a matter of time until I'm banned.  

For posterity, here's how it works: I wake up about 6 am (in my momma's basement, of course) and fire up my four laptops, my two Androids and my iPad.  Well, I forgot, first I yell at my moms to bring me my four redbulls, my poptarts and chocolate milk.  OK, so one laptop is me, you know Rusty, DelGriffith or whatever my latest account name is, the second one is Glenr, the third one is sporter81, then Muzwell.  Muzwell is my high brow, occasional poster of utter brilliance.  I don't break him out too often, don't want to dilute the brand.

See, the phones and iPad I use for my Jets troll alter egos, like PhatRex and for new ones that I start from time to time to basically just sing my praises and defend me with stuff like: "Well, I'm new here but I think this DelGriffith guy is onto something.  When I think about it, Brady is really overrated  and all the Patriots success over the years is due to the brilliance of Belichick...DelGriffith is right, why do all you guys hate on him."  

Then I reply under DelGriffith with something like: "Thanks dude, I've been saying for months that this was all part of Belichick's master plan. He didn't plan on making the Super Bowl in 2011, that was planned for this year when the running game would be at it's peak and all the defensive draft picks would form the core of this team for the next seven years.  Morons like BP who lives in the Alzheimer's ward, call me a troll because they can't handle the fact that the Pats would have won two more Super Bowls if Brady didn't telegraph every throw he's ever made and didn't overthrow every critical pass in every big game.  And if Mankins wasn't so overrated. Don't get me started."

Oh, here's one that might surprise you.  I'm actually Laz as well.  He's a particular favorite of mine.  Love that stream of consciuousness style.  It's quite liberating.

I use advanced spoofing, proxy servers located in the Seychelles and an Oracle VirtualBox setup to keep everything straight.  It's really quite the challenge.  If I do say so myself, Frank Abagnale has nothing on me.

You can't make this stuff up. Or, can you...?

[/QUOTE]

Funny funny stuff Muzwell.   Well done!

Sections
Shortcuts