Investigation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Investigation

When is it going to start? How do you get one started? Is it not time? Think about the last several years, not just a Patriots. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Investigation

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When is it going to start? How do you get one started? Is it not time? Think about the last several years, not just a Patriots. 

[/QUOTE]

what? lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what? lol

[/QUOTE]
    When the term "controversial" has been becoming more and more part of the endings of games across the league, something is up. And it needs to be investigated. Check out ESPN from page. Controversial ending.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

It is beyond a joke. Twice this year the Pats have had inexplicable decisions go against them at the end of very tight games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is beyond a joke. Twice this year the Pats have had inexplicable decisions go against them at the end of very tight games.

[/QUOTE]

yeah and thats just the Patriots. I cannot believe how many people are like ostriches with their heads in the sand saying "I dont see it, I dont see it so its not true". The more stuff like this happens, the more blatant they will become. Ive been saying that for a long time as well. And what is happening? They are getting more blatant. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

What was the line in vegas?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What was the line in vegas?

[/QUOTE]

I dunno I don't follow the lines. Not much of a bettor here. I feel thats a huge problem and always has been. The betting and now the fantasy. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think something is rotten in Denmark. And I don't think it's just about the Pats. There is some kind of manipulation going on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah and thats just the Patriots. I cannot believe how many people are like ostriches with their heads in the sand saying "I dont see it, I dont see it so its not true". The more stuff like this happens, the more blatant they will become. Ive been saying that for a long time as well. And what is happening? They are getting more blatant. 

[/QUOTE]

It could be collusion with the NFL doing its best to assist certain outcomes.  It could be the referees not being that good.  I feel like the home team gets a little bit of an edge.  This could be planned or just something that happens.  I could see that being a plan from the top.  We want the home fans to have a better chance of seeing a win.  I wouldn't see the point of trying to cause certain outcomes.  Whatever happens is going to be a good enough story.  Gambling might be an angle. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Pick which penalty should have been called regardless of Lester eventually intercepting the ball !,A)  Illegal contact beyond the 5 yard allowable area, B) Holding on Kuechly, C) PI on Kuechly. Or was it all three? Whichever one of these options you pick at least you will have made a better choice than these refs did, their not majing the call is one thing but then after the game and after seeing the tape they swore they got it right . BS! You all realize they haven't called the illegal stacking call against any team since the Patriots loss to the Jets with that call.... Goodell former Jets Comptroller is having a great time sending in the clowns to rip the Patriots off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think something is rotten in Denmark. And I don't think it's just about the Pats. There is some kind of manipulation going on.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. And its NOT just the Pats either. Its league wide. They are manipulating the playoff picture in both leagues right in front of our eyes. They see an opportunity and they take it. They've been rolling it out for a few years now. I truly believe its grand opening was the miracle play in the '07 Super Bowl. They holding that was going on by the Giants O line was so blatantly obvious but they were told to let it go. Its gotten worse, year to year. They even used replacement referees to gauge how much the fans would take. They got their answer too. Now they do what they want WHEN they can. They may not get a chance. But they sure as heck will do what they can. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to mattc355's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It could be collusion with the NFL doing its best to assist certain outcomes.  It could be the referees not being that good.  I feel like the home team gets a little bit of an edge.  This could be planned or just something that happens.  I could see that being a plan from the top.  We want the home fans to have a better chance of seeing a win.  I wouldn't see the point of trying to cause certain outcomes.  Whatever happens is going to be a good enough story.  Gambling might be an angle. 

[/QUOTE]

Good points. Point is SOMETHING isn't right. For the first time tonight, a majority of media have said it was messed up. Mike Pereira even said it was bad. Thats a first. There will be a crack down coming. Then you have Felger. God, the look on his face when he had the ex Offical on was priceless. The NFLs Boston enforcer looked sick. We need something to be figured out and soon. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe your right. This call/non call was as bad as the Personal foul called on the Drew Brees hit that allowed the Saints to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat (a little Howard Cosell reference lol)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

well, with all the conpiracies and talk about fixes - and considering the Red Sox just won the World Series....I guess we can just stop watching football because there's no way they'd fix the Patriots to win the SB for the same sports town.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

I think it goes back to the ref's strike.  The Ref's are showing the NFL that they control the game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Carolina player was holding the arm of the Patriot and flailing his other arm as if impeded.

Flag on the play.  Carolina assisted.  Stands.

(You are going to tell me not one official saw the offensive holding there?)

Final play in the end zone.  Holding.

Flag on the play.  Carolina harmed.  Overturned.

I'm really not one for blaming officials or conspiracies, but this is a little much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course there is. It's a multi billion dollar industry.lots of money at stake, of course there some manipulation going on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4080370. Show user_4080370's posts

Bogus call period. At the very minimum it should have been illegal contact. How do they explain the lack of the illegal contact/holding call.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Just a sign that too many rules are subject to a referees judgement.

I'm not one for conspiricies either but this and the Jets game has me thinking.

I like Jon Grudens take on the play last night best.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAGUAR23. Show JAGUAR23's posts

IF THE REFS DID NOT THROW THE FLAG THEN GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER ALTHOUGH THEY DID THEREFORE THE PATS GET THE BALL ON THE 1 YARD LINE.
    DO THE PATS RUN THE BALL OR THROW THE BALL LIKE THEY DID ON THE 3RD AND 1 PREVIOUSLY.

WE WILL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE THE REFS DECIDED TO PICK UP THE FLAG THUS HALTING ONE OF THE BIGGEST FLAG THROWN, PICK UP THE FLAG CALLS IN MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL HISTORY.

I REALIZE THAT WE SHOULD HAVE MADE BETTER DECISIONS DURING THE GAME BUT THAT IS WHAT MADE A 59 SECOND COMEBACK EXCITING ONLY TO BE DECIDED BY POOR REFS.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Close call, that's all.  If they had let the interference call stand a lot of people would have been arguing they were trying to give the game to the Pats.  The real problem is being in the situation the Pats found themselves in, having to win the game on one play.  Anything can go wrong in that situation, and there's no way to recover.

No investigation required.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

You guys are hysterical

You always seem to blame the refs when your team gets beat.  This call was close, but seemed correct to me - uncatchable ball.  The call at the end of the Jet game was clearly correct.  Maybe there's some kind of psychological reason (extreme denial?) that causes sports fans to do this, but there are a handful of very close calls in most games, and y'all are certain they all go against the Patriots.  Meanwhile, the Panthers outplayed your team, which should be what you're talking about...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4080370. Show user_4080370's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You always seem to blame the refs when your team gets beat.  This call was close, but seemed correct to me - uncatchable ball.  The call at the end of the Jet game was clearly correct.  Maybe there's some kind of psychological reason (extreme denial?) that causes sports fans to do this, but there are a handful of very close calls in most games, and y'all are certain they all go against the Patriots.  Meanwhile, the Panthers outplayed your team, which should be what you're talking about...

[/QUOTE]

Explain how that was not illegal contact/holding 5 yard penalty. That penalty is called all the time well away from the ball.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ne 28 1st downs Car 20

NE 67 play Car 54

Total yards Ne 390 Car 300

Passing Yards NE 283   Car 197

Rushing Yds NE 107 Car 103

Just out of curiosity besides the 2 Cam Newton scrambles on 3rd down for 1st downs exactly how did the Pat's get "outplayed"

The game came down to a bad coaching decison on 3rd and 1 inside the Panther 10 when Mcdaniels called for a pass instead of running which led to a FG and 2 Cam Newton Runs on 3rd down where he made great plays.

Perhaps you might want to watch the game before you making those kind of sweeping comments or perhaps you just don't understand the game of football.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

The contact seemed to rise to the point of interference or illegal contact a split second before the ball was intercepted four or five yards in front of the receivers.  At that point, there was no way Gronk could have come back and take the ball away from the interceptor without going through him.  Seriously, with his momentum going towards the back of the end-zone, I don't see how he could even have touched the defender.  True, we see plays like these get called all the time, but I don't see how the ball could have been catchable...

Sections
Shortcuts