Invitations for Everyone on B.com ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Invitations for Everyone on B.com ...

Photo: Come one, come all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Invitations for Everyone on B.com ...

In response to zbellino's comment:

I'm there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

ConGrats You Were Working On This For Some Time Today......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

boy i hope it is his last game....hope the pats come out fast and keep scoring.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm there!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm there, but he's a lucky guy. He got to face off against two of the best QBs in NFL history before he went out, not many can say the same. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I,m in Florida but will watch it all unfold on Sunday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's only right that the GOAT ends it for him.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

No, he cut and pasted it from Facebook. Its been all over there for a couple of days now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to 56redsox's comment:

No, he cut and pasted it from Facebook. Its been all over there for a couple of days now.

Yeah, I can't take credit for that. Only for bringing it to the forum. It's a clever idea by someone else though. Funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I'm there, but he's a lucky guy. He got to face off against two of the best QBs in NFL history before he went out, not many can say the same. 

Yeah, beating Manning ... losing to Brady. That about caps the decade the way it started haha. 

But your point is really good. He does get to finish against the two guys he principly battled against. Always a chess match between those to QBs and a Lewis lead defense. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Yeah, beating Manning ... losing to Brady. That about caps the decade the way it started haha. 

But your point is really good. He does get to finish against the two guys he principly battled against. Always a chess match between those to QBs and a Lewis lead defense. 

Colts pretty much owned Baltimore during the Manning era. They lost the first 2 early in his career but reeled off 8 straight including a couple times in the playoffs.

Ray didn't have much success against those two guys (2-8 Manning/2-5 Brady), who says a good defense beats a good offense?!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I know this is being picky, Z, but won't this happen AFTER the game is over?  Wouldn't the better time be around 9:30 or so after the Pats win?  Good thought though and these types of things are being pounced on over at the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens Forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's going to be one heck of a send off. I just hope he promised he has one of those "I promised myself I wouldn't cry" moments

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I know this is being picky, Z, but won't this happen AFTER the game is over?  Wouldn't the better time be around 9:30 or so after the Pats win?  Good thought though and these types of things are being pounced on over at the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens Forum.

haha i bet it is....but considering the pats players have nothing but praise for the ravens, they dont have much to complain about.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

haha i bet it is....but considering the pats players have nothing but praise for the ravens, they dont have much to complain about.

Obviously, it is all a "fan" thing.  The Ravens' fans are calling all the Pats fans "whiners" and irrational with their fervant support of the Pats to defeat the Ravens.  In some way, they believe the Pats have no chance against the Ravens due to the "destiny" thing that Ray Lewis is meant to play in the SB this year as his final game.  That is getting all sorts of play over there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Yea he plays Tom Brady on Sunday and he did face Eli manning in the regular season.  Seyton has been downgraded form Elite to Adverage since he can't win a playoff game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Obviously, it is all a "fan" thing.  The Ravens' fans are calling all the Pats fans "whiners" and irrational with their frevant support of the Pats to defeat the Ravens.  In some way, they believe the Pats have no chance against the Ravens due to the "destiny" thing that Ray Lewis is meant to play in the SB this year as his final game.  That is getting all sorts of play over there.

yea, maybe they arent so confident if they believe the ravens will only win because of "destiny".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Obviously, it is all a "fan" thing.  The Ravens' fans are calling all the Pats fans "whiners" and irrational with their frevant support of the Pats to defeat the Ravens.  In some way, they believe the Pats have no chance against the Ravens due to the "destiny" thing that Ray Lewis is meant to play in the SB this year as his final game.  That is getting all sorts of play over there.

yea, maybe they arent so confident if they believe the ravens will only win because of "destiny".

The real question is who wins the Destiny or the Dynasty?  I'll go with the Dynasty, it's going to be a Battle though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

It would be so nice if this ONE time the Pats didn't have a nail biter w/Baltimore. Oh it would be great to be able to get through to Flacco with some regularity and sack him, make him fumble, rush him into bad decisions, while at the same time having Brady play like Brady is capable of playing (along with the whole offense) Brady & co played a great game last week. Hitting Welker and Vereen on those plays deep down the sideline was a thing of beauty. Hope it continues and we get to watch the cameras pan the Ravens sideline showing the Ravens looking utterly defeated early-mid 3rd quarter!

Then, to cap it off, new video of that freak Ravens fan afterwards surfaces showing him falling apart on the phone with his dad crying like a woman "I can't take it, I can't take it, I can't take it, I can't take it" 

Oh please football gods... make it so!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

What a SHOCKER!! pats fans counting their chickens before they hatch!

Will you ever learn?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a SHOCKER!! pats fans counting their chickens before they hatch!

Will you ever learn?

[/QUOTE

Rusty when you can see the Cracks in the Shells it's OK to start counting...1, 2, 3 and there she is Number FOUR!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey TOMhab- I don't know who Rusty is? I see that many of you mistake me for this Rusty character all too often.

Me I'm just little old leon...always have been always will be.

To answer your question in advance of you asking it.JRABBB stands for Jets/ravens anybody but BB.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts