IR Change for one player to come back during season and later trade deadline approved.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

IR Change for one player to come back during season and later trade deadline approved.

On PFT but I can't paste link for some reason.

Would this have made a difference for Gaffney if it passed last week?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: IR Change for one player to come back during season and later trade deadline approved.

It might have but I'm not sure BB would use it that early. He might wait and see if he needed to use it on a starter before week 8

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: IR Change for one player to come back during season and later trade deadline approved.

I'm not sure if the player has to be designated when put on IR or when taken off. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'm wondering if Demps is injured for a month or so could they use that on him and can they use it at any point of the season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Beat me to the post. 

But the Pats can still sign Gaffney I believe if they wanted.  Reiss talked about that for a bit. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Alison Hart-Burnett (Martha's Vineyard,MA)

Don't you think either Gaffney or Stallworth should have been kept for depth? What if there is a major injury to Wes Welker or Brandon Lloyd, do you think Deion Branch can step up?

Mike Reiss (1:16 PM)

Alison, I think Branch has clearly earned that spot. So yes, I think he can step up, but not if asked to play 70-plus percent of the snaps as he did last year. Felt like that was asking too much. Also, no door closed on Stallworth/Gaffney possibly coming back at some point (if they don't sign elsewhere).

Sections
Shortcuts