IR OR RELEASED WHO'S NEXT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Re: IR OR RELEASED WHO'S NEXT?

Why exactly are the Pats over the 53 man limit?  They placed Deaderick on the reserved / suspended list, which freed up room for Spikes.  They put Brace on IR which made room for the D Lineman we signed.

Did I miss something?

Edit: Never mind, I didn't notice the Murrell signing today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

I'm going to go with Ojinnaka.  It would be the first time they let him go this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

It could be that Mike Wright hasn't recovered enough to play or that Connolly's concussion hasn't shown any signs of remission,in either case they don't have to make a move until next Monday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Ojinnaka is the top OLineman backup. No way he's cut. Ohrnberger and Clayton make sense on offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Long term it makes more sense though.  Ohrnberger is still under contract past this season, Ojinnaka isn't.

Also, I think Clayton's status is tied to Woodhead's health.  Hopefully it's just a minor concussion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to IR OR RELEASED WHO'S NEXT?:
    [QUOTE]ANYONE WANT TO GUESS , THE PATS BY MONDAY HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION THE ROSTER IS AT 53, RB CLAYTON MAY NOT BE NEEDED IF TAYLOR IS READY. TONY CARTER NOT SURE IF HE'S PLAYING WELL ENOUGH TO STICK, BUT WE NEED ALL THE CORNER'S WE CAN GET, CAN'T REALLY SEE ANY OF THE PLAYERS FROM THE OFFENSIVE LINE RELEASED, MURELL HAS BEEN SIGNED FOR SPECIAL TEAMS MAYBE? OR IS HE REPLACING 1 OF CUNNINGHAM, MOORE, OR WRIGHT TO IR, GOT 2 DT TACKLES 1 IS ON THE PS, WELL SOMEONE WON'T BE READY  BY NEXT WEEK, OR LONGER BETTER TO HAVE A HEALTHY BODY THEN A PLAYER NOT IMPROVING WEEK YO WEEK TAKING UP ROOM ON THE ROSTER.
    Posted by firstdegreeblackbelt[/QUOTE]

since you appear to be new here let me clue you in that typing in all caps means your yelling!

just curious, but which martial art are you a first degree black belt in?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: IR OR RELEASED WHO'S NEXT?:
    [QUOTE]Ojinnaka is the top OLineman backup. No way he's cut. Ohrnberger and Clayton make sense on offense.
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

Connoly is back from his concussion, making Ojinnaka more expendable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to IR OR RELEASED WHO'S NEXT? : since you appear to be new here let me clue you in that typing in all caps means your yelling! just curious, but which martial art are you a first degree black belt in?
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]
    ya i realized after that it was typed in caps, as for your question, i have a first degree blackbelt in shotokan karate, kung fu , and trained in kickboxing also.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to IR OR RELEASED WHO'S NEXT? : since you appear to be new here let me clue you in that typing in all caps means your yelling! just curious, but which martial art are you a first degree black belt in?
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]
    if you want to train or want to learn about these arts, i also teach people even those who are 250 lb muscle builders, so welcome anytime, by the way i'm 5'11 170 lb, but don't be fooled. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IR OR RELEASED WHO'S NEXT? : if you want to train or want to learn about these arts, i also teach people even those who are 250 lb muscle builders, so welcome anytime, by the way i'm 5'11 170 lb, but don't be fooled. 
    Posted by firstdegreeblackbelt[/QUOTE]

thanks very much for the offer son! I started studying Japanese Shotokan before I shipped off to Viet-nam in 70. I have been a Nidan for 15 years or so but stopped in 04. I just recently began going through all my heian shodan katas to get back into it. I had cancer in 04 and beat it but also had my right hip replaced in 08 which means no more jumping side thrust kicks for me. a little too much on the heavy bag I guess. back in my day kumita was not full contact. now look at what's going on. MMA and the ultimate fighter etc etc. oh well, I still have my bo staff, katana and nunchucks which I plan to teach to my son.
    you should look up a gal named Yoshimi on the red sox board. I believe she is a 4th degree.

and by the way, I'm 62 years old, 6 feet and 235 lbs and can still bench 3 bills.Wink

Sections
Shortcuts