IRISH WILL WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: IRISH WILL WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Go 'bama

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

A jetns  fan posting Notre Dame football on a Pats board....they make 'em pretty dumb in New York, New Jersey or where ever this loser is from....

He is a stalker----and he calls us the rednecks? lmao

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

And you put this on a PATRIOTS board because???

Because he's a Gi Aint's fan....go figure

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

The SEC is bay far the best confernce in the country.  ND while the number 1 in country is not better than Bama, UGA would be a toss up. This is the primary flaw with the soon to be changing BCS. With that said I don't think ND shouldn't be in the NCG but Bama is just better.

if nd played in the sec all year i see 3-5 losses (which means no bcs game never mind nc game)

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Will route for the Irish in this one. My guess is the Tide will be 6-8 point favorites.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Will route for the Irish in this one. My guess is the Tide will be 6-8 point favorites.

How can anyone named JohnHannahrulz root for anyone other than the Crimson Tide. I am seriously questioning your John Hannah fandom at this moment.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

The SEC is bay far the best confernce in the country.  ND while the number 1 in country is not better than Bama, UGA would be a toss up. This is the primary flaw with the soon to be changing BCS. With that said I don't think ND shouldn't be in the NCG but Bama is just better.

if nd played in the sec all year i see 3-5 losses (which means no bcs game never mind nc game)

no way...i'll give you two at most...i love this revisionism and disrespect

i'm gonna love it when they win

jints, what revisionism are yyou referring to?

im sure you would injoy it if it happened. 2 at most? really. lets chat. nd needed holy intervention and referees to beat byu, pitt and stanford. pitt who lost to uconn, lost to fcs youngstown state. pitt beat nd, but for the referees. stanford game, the refs said lets not count that last td by stanford (and when stanford' coach played the game with his pair cutoff, very very conservativley). nd, the team that beat purdue by 3. the team that played those games is going to beat florida, lsu, ga, south carolina (before lattimore went out), bama, texas a and m? and something most non sec fans dont know. not only do you have to beat teams that will punch you in the mouth and beat any team in the country, but when you play 8 games against sec teams you are going to get beat up and not be able to play the way you would otherwise (ie when you play navy, purdue, mich state, michigan, miami, brigham young, pitt, boston, wake forest, and usc. ill give you stanford (though their coach had them playing with their legs crossed) is a good team. and oaklahoma is a decent team.

peace

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

How can anyone named JohnHannahrulz root for anyone other than the Crimson Tide. I am seriously questioning your John Hannah fandom at this moment.

cc,

:)

laughing my @ss off!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

all the pats-giants crappolla aside for a minute-this is bigger than both

It's THE FIGHTING IRISH!

you heard it here first, ND will beat Alabama for the title

Would like to see it...but...'Bama's been there before...and ND doesn't have seem to have enough offense. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The people here saying ND would have 3-5 losses in the SEC are idiots.  Look at UGA's or Bama's schedules and tell me where you get 3 let alone 5 losses.  Alabama played 3 real opponents of which only 2 were in the SEC (LSU and A&M).  Georgia played 2 real opponents (Carolina and Florida).  It isn't even guaranteed that ND would lose to any of those teams let alone to 2 or 3 more.   

The SEC deserves props for their run of NC's but that only means their best teams are the best.  Half of their league is garbage (Auburn, Vandy, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Mizzou, Tenn and Arky) just like every other conference and rarely do the top teams play all of the other ones (LSU last season and to an extent this season is the exception).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

all the pats-giants crappolla aside for a minute-this is bigger than both

It's THE FIGHTING IRISH!

you heard it here first, ND will beat Alabama for the title

ROLL TIDE!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Fighting Irish must prevail!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

The people here saying ND would have 3-5 losses in the SEC are idiots.  Look at UGA's or Bama's schedules and tell me where you get 3 let alone 5 losses.  Alabama played 3 real opponents of which only 2 were in the SEC (LSU and A&M).  Georgia played 2 real opponents (Carolina and Florida).  It isn't even guaranteed that ND would lose to any of those teams let alone to 2 or 3 more.   

The SEC deserves props for their run of NC's but that only means their best teams are the best.  Half of their league is garbage (Auburn, Vandy, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Mizzou, Tenn and Arky) just like every other conference and rarely do the top teams play all of the other ones (LSU last season and to an extent this season is the exception).

herres 3, a and m, lsu and georgia.

bama had the wekaest shecule. would like ot have seen nd play floridas schedule (the only team in the nation to play 4 top 12 teams and all of them sec real tough teams.

georgia played corlina, florida and bama.

the bottom of the sec is not good. however the top half will beat anyone in the country (not just teh best sec teams)

6 of them could legtiamtely be in a 8 team ncaa nc  playoff. if that doesnt tell you something...

did you read teh whole post. 

do ou have an idea what its like playing sec all season and the beaating a tewam takes.

nds schedule doesnt measure up, and again divine intervention to beat pitt and byu

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

bama had the wekaest shecule. would like ot have seen nd play floridas schedule (the only team in the nation to play 4 top 12 teams and all of them sec real tough teams.

the bottom of the sec is not good. however the top half will beat anyone in the country (not just teh best sec teams)

6 of them could legtiamtely be in a 8 team ncaa nc  playoff. if that doesnt tell you something...

do ou have an idea what its like playing sec all season and the beaating a tewam takes.

nds schedule doesnt measure up, and again divine intervention to beat pitt and byu

Dude what are you talking about?  Did you read my post?  The two teams in the SEC championship did not play all of the top teams from the SEC.  Alabama only played A & M and LSU.  Georgia only played Florida and Carolina.  Look at the remainder of their schedules and tell me where you get one more loss let alone 3 more.  ND's victories over Stanford and Oklahoma are just as impressive imo.

ND had close calls against Pitt and BYU is different from UGA having close calls against Tennesse and Kentucky?  Or LSU having close calls against Ole Miss, Arkansas or Auburn?  Or Florida having close calls against Bowling Green, Mizzou and Louisiana Lafayette?  Good teams find a way to win.

There are good teams in the SEC, but the fact is the two teams that had a shot at ND both have not played most of them and their schedules are not any more impressive than ND's.  So again I ask you.  Look at Alabama or Georgia's schedules and explain how you get 3 losses let alone 5.  You cannot.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

STATE OF INDIANA CURRENTLY SPORTING #1 COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL TEAMS. 

MY THAT SOUNDS NICE.

GOOD TIME TO BE A HOOSIER!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Dude what are you talking about?  Did you read my post?  The two teams in the SEC championship did not play all of the top teams from the SEC.  Alabama only played A & M and LSU.  Georgia only played Florida and Carolina.  Look at the remainder of their schedules and tell me where you get one more loss let alone 3 more.  ND's victories over Stanford and Oklahoma are just as impressive imo.

ND had close calls against Pitt and BYU is different from UGA having close calls against Tennesse and Kentucky?  Or LSU having close calls against Ole Miss, Arkansas or Auburn?  Or Florida having close calls against Bowling Green, Mizzou and Louisiana Lafayette?  Good teams find a way to win.

There are good teams in the SEC, but the fact is the two teams that had a shot at ND both have not played most of them and their schedules are not any more impressive than ND's.  So again I ask you.  Look at Alabama or Georgia's schedules and explain how you get 3 losses let alone 5.  You cannot.

i gave you 3 for both. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

CCSND.Liked Hannah more when the he was mashing for the Pats than the Tide. That said, I don't really watch NCAA Football nearly as much as the diehards. My best friend's dad went to Notre Dame and still lives close to South Bend (also a Pats fan, lost his mind when Weis was hired to coach the Irish). Most college games I watch (largely Big Ten or whatever the h--ll they call it now) I don't have much of routing interest and the GF can only take so much football (movie watching Sat. night). Work for an insurance company and alternate Saturdays to work field calls for three hours. I will say this (although I don't really need to) these two teams are clearly two of the most storied college teams and history; whoever shows this game is ratings gold.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

CCSND.Liked Hannah more when the he was mashing for the Pats than the Tide. That said, I don't really watch NCAA Football nearly as much as the diehards. My best friend's dad went to Notre Dame and still lives close to South Bend (also a Pats fan, lost his mind when Weis was hired to coach the Irish). Most college games I watch (largely Big Ten or whatever the h--ll they call it now) I don't have much of routing interest and the GF can only take so much football (movie watching Sat. night). Work for an insurance company and alternate Saturdays to work field calls for three hours. I will say this (although I don't really need to) these two teams are clearly two of the most storied college teams and history; whoever shows this game is ratings gold.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

STATE OF INDIANA CURRENTLY SPORTING #1 COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL TEAMS. 

MY THAT SOUNDS NICE.

GOOD TIME TO BE A HOOSIER!

+1

Sections
Shortcuts