Ironically bb's def has been very poor against the very weapon he has mastered against the league, the 2 te set.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Ironically bb's def has been very poor against the very weapon he has mastered against the league, the 2 te set.

the 2 te set, crappy tes or good ones, are always open, wide open!

houston almost alwasy runs 2 te set (%80 of time), but are injured in that department. dont know if they have 2 healthy tes. at the very least somehting that has to be changed by time we get to the playoffs (esp against houston).

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Ironically bb's def has been very poor against the very weapon he has mastered against the league, the 2 te set.

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't agree. I saw that analysis. Just because he used vanilla, base 3-4 sets with Hightower experimenting on the outside with a bad hammy, doesn't mean that's true.

I think if BB was to gameplan for that kind of a strategy/focus of the gameplan, you wouldn't see them in a 3-4 zone as much. 

Dilfer's analysis is flawed because in every clip he showed, NE was was ahead in garbage time situations.

Ideally, he'd be using maybe Tavon Wilson or Chung up at the line more for those kinds of situations.  Chung has been hurt and WIlson was in that situation last week, giving up a play in the seam.

It's not a strength, but I also don't think those are good examples from Dilfer. 

Houston will be using a FB as a TE tonight, if they do use the double TE sets. BB will be ready for it.  He's not dumb.

[/QUOTE]

repeated wide open tes all year has loked t"dumb" we will see.

covering rbs adn tes all year has been very poor

Sections
Shortcuts