Irsay Frustrated with Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning:
    In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : Ok. And Houston has never made it. What is your point here? Keep in mind, everyone here agrees that the AFCN is stronger than the AFCS. Not one person has come into to defend you. This is how much of a homer you are and how bad it is you need a pat on the head from a Pats fan. It's beyond incredible what a goober you are.  You and Phat Rex are the same person with different underoos on. Why don't you two get together?
    Posted by BBReigns

Russ, It doesn't matter what you think others think.  Your statement was that the AFC South was weak because Houston had not made the playoffs and Tennessee and Jacksonville alternated making the playoffs.  (this is like reminding a 4 year old to lift the toilet seat)   I pointed out that since its inception, the AFC South has sent teams to the playoffs more frequently than any other AFC division.  That your own statement is wrong, could not be anymore plain. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : Name one person here who agrees with you (AFCS />AFCN). When that happens, then you have a leg to stand on. Until then, you lost. Again.
    Posted by BBReigns

It doesn't matter.  You made a statement based on a set of criteria you created.  I proved your statement completely false.  This isn't debateable.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Sending more teams does not mean it's a better division. This is where you are wrong and can't see it.

You will not find one NFL fan outside of the Indianapolis area (apparently) who feels a division the COlts win every year is stronger than the AFCN, where if Pitt doesn't win it, Baltimore does, generally speaking.

Stronger division means you have more strength at the top of it. 

2009 was a perfect example with Cincy going, Baltimore going but Pitt not even making the playoffs for once.

AFCN />AFCS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : It doesn't matter.  You made a statement based on a set of criteria you created.  I proved your statement completely false.  This isn't debateable.   
    Posted by UD6

I didn't create any criteria.  In your deluded mind, you cannot believe someone would say the AFCN is stronger than the AFCS.

Is there a Pats fan here that thinks the Colts division is stronger than the AFCN?

Start a poll, Underpants. Go ahead. I dare you.

You'll lose and lose big.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : I didn't create any criteria.  In your deluded mind, you cannot believe someone would say the AFCN is stronger than the AFCS. Is there a Pats fan here that thinks the Colts division is stronger than the AFCN? Start a poll, Underpants. Go ahead. I dare you. You'll lose and lose big.
    Posted by BBReigns

LOL Russ - Sure you did.  Go back and read your original statement.  I have reposted it in red twice.  Your only supporting information was "making the playoffs".  AFC South teams have made the playoffs more than any other Division in the AFC since its inception.  I know its hard for you to admit being wrong, but you are. 

This isn't a question of what others think or feel.  This isn't a question of opinion.  Your statement.  Your unsubstantiated criteria.    I looked it up and the criteria falsifies your statement.

Go home Russ.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Sure, making the playoffs is one aspect to look at.

I took it one step further and talked about teams like Pitt and Balt going MUCH FURTHER than one and done.

Apparently, you are too dumb to realize that winning more games in the playoffs means you are actually a little better than if you did not.

My good god are you dumb or what?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Sure, making the playoffs is one aspect to look at.
    THIS IS THE ONLY ASPECT YOU NOTED AND TO WHICH I RESPONDED.

I took it one step further and talked about teams like Pitt and Balt going MUCH FURTHER than one and done.
    ONLY AFTER YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT HAD BEEN PROVEN WRONG AND YOU WERE UNWILLING TO ADMIT IT.

Apparently, you are too dumb to realize that winning more games in the playoffs means you are actually a little better than if you did not. My good god are you dumb or what?
    NOPE, I SEE VALUE YOU IN YOUR COMMENT, JUST NOT WHERE YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT IS CONCERNED.  JUST ADMIT THAT YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT WAS WRONG OR FLAWED AND WE CAN MOVE ON TO THIS OTHER ARGUEMENT YOU ARE MAKING.

Posted by BBReigns

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

whooopssssssssssss. 

Another misssssssssssspellinnnnnng. 

Dog dog.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Busting your ba11s about your original statement is dogg's way of not having to admit that OVERALL the South is not the best. We understand what Rusty's original premise is UD, you win that argument based on the South sending more teams to the playoffs. Now lets move on to playoff success, top to bottom, WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS, the south is not the best overall conference. Just admit it and we can be done with this silly squabble.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

It's totally silly. He tries to spin his way through a thread to shape it until it shows his Colts are the bestest at something.

He's pathetic.

I don't really care. Some people's opinions may differ, but I do know I saw the Ravens and the Steelers play in an AFC Title game, while the Colts and another AFCS team never have even come close.

That in itself proves the Pitt/Balt rivalry and powerhouse consistency trumps Indy/Whomever the flavor of the month is from the AFCS.

He's too dumb or too much of a Colts homer to see this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : Seriously, this thread got out of hand fast. It went from a Patriots football forum to a 4th grade English classroom
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

And notice who ruins it for Pats fans?

A Colts fan named Underpants.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Busting your ba11s about your original statement is dogg's way of not having to admit that OVERALL the South is not the best. We understand what Rusty's original premise is UD, you win that argument based on the South sending more teams to the playoffs. Now lets move on to playoff success, top to bottom, WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS, the south is not the best overall conference. Just admit it and we can be done with this silly squabble.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Capy Z - Russ thanks you for admitting, on his behalf, what he is not man enough to.

Teams from other divisions have had more success in the playoffs than the afc south. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

lol

Doesn't that mean I am correct?

They (Pitt/Balt) withstand better because they play in a better division. 

He wasn't supporrting you, dumbo.  It's the quality over quantity argument. I never said the AFCN "sent more". I said it was "BETTER", which it clearly is.

He was acknowledging that your premise doesn't trump mine.

Oh my f-ck.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : It's totally silly. He tries to spin his way through a thread to shape it until it shows his Colts are the bestest at something. He's pathetic. I don't really care. Some people's opinions may differ, but I do know I saw the Ravens and the Steelers play in an AFC Title game, while the Colts and another AFCS team never have even come close. That in itself proves the Pitt/Balt rivalry and powerhouse consistency trumps Indy/Whomever the flavor of the month is from the AFCS. He's too dumb or too much of a Colts homer to see this.
    Posted by BBReigns

If you honestly believe that, you don't even know what spin is.  I've stayed true to your post.  You've tried to embellish since you discovered how wrong your statement actually was.  That's spin, my friend. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

lol Doesn't that mean I am correct? They (Pitt/Balt) withstand better because they play in a better division.  He wasn't supporrting you, dumbo. He was acknowledging that your premise doesn't trump mine. Oh my f-ck.
    Posted by BBReigns

Russ has a new tag.  Like George of the Jungle. 

Russ of the shifting premise

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I've stayed true to your post.  Posted by UD6

The only thing you're staying true to is the short bus schedule.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : Russ has a new tag.  Like George of the Jungle.  Russ of the shifting premise
    Posted by UD6

How did I "shift" my premise? My premise never changed. Ever.

The AFCN is a stronger division because it's consistently sending two teams to the playoffs more so than the AFCS does.

Start that poll, Undies, and let's finish this once and for all.

Squeaking in to the playoffs on some WIld Card tiebreaker like Jax has done is now the same as Pitt/Balt battling it out for 1st in the AFCN with the loser getting a #5 seed.

You lost the debate.  You are going by accumulation of playoff appearances, while I am talking about quality of the teams who actually make it.

Has Jax or Tenn ever beat Balt in the playoffs? What about Jax or Tenn beating Pitt?

I think Tenn beat Balt once, right? Maybe once.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ I am not going through it again.  Just go back and read. 

you are correct, however, about one thing the north has sent TWO teams to the playoffs more frequently than the South - 5 to 4, but that is only because one year the South sent THREE. 

Too easy.  How in the world could you actually think the division with more teams sent to the playoffs wouldn't have the most multiple team years?  Time to use your thinking cap.

PS - You had another typo (allegedly). 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

PS You are a dipsh*t and lost the debate.

Thanks for noticing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

CoolCoolCool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

AFC N has sent 2 teams 5 times to the playoffs.

AFCS?

5 is more than 4.

Undies loses. Maybe he needs to watch more Sesame Street?

Next.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

AFC N has sent 2 teams 5 times to the playoffs. AFCS? 4 5 is more than 4. Undies loses. Maybe he needs to watch more Sesame Street? Next.
    Posted by BBReigns

Except that 5th year, the AFCS sent 3 teams.  And 3 is always more than 2. 

AFCS - more teams since realignment
    AFCS - more teams when sending multiple teams. 

Based on Rusty's criteria: 
    AFCS strongest division in AFC.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : Please, for the love of all that is good about football, stop responding to that f'in idiot.  This is like last year when he claimed the team that had more rushing yards, but a lower per cary average was a better running team.  Now, I don't know about the teams in question here, but, of course, to determine the strongest divisions, you add up the wins and look at total playoff appearances.  You don't get extra credit because the best team in your division is really really good or less credit because three or four teams are pretty good. Who had the most wins?  What division produced the most playoff teams?  It is just that simple. 
    Posted by PhatRex

LOL - last year Russ also claimed Boston was a small media market.  Smaller than Indy.

To answer your questions:
    AFC South - both times.  Most wins (all teams).  Most playoff appearances (all teams).

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

capy z - needing to change the discussion so that it fits his argument.  Tsk Tsk.  As Rex said, division strength is based on ALL teams, not primarily on one team having a significant amount of success in the playoffs.  Thus, Reg season wins and # of playoff appearances are key. 

But hey, what's an argument if you can't change the parameters to fit your needs, right? 

Sections
Shortcuts