Irsay Frustrated with Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning

In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : LOL - last year Russ also claimed Boston was a small media market.  Smaller than Indy. To answer your questions: AFC South - both times.  Most wins (all teams).  Most playoff appearances (all teams).
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

What? I never, ever said that. I've been to Indy. It's small and a flat out joke of a city, so I never would have said it's smaller than Boston. lol

I said it was a small market. I also said Boston wasn't a very big city, which many people in this country do not realize.

Your reading comprehension problems apparently lead you to put words in people's mouths.  Or, you're just that dumb.

Either way, you're behind the 8 ball. Or, Phatty Rex's balls.

lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : You said it not me. If you had read the previous posts you would see playoff results and the East have been in it all along. Rusty and Dogg just got off on a different tangent.  If you think Rusty is a pinkhat then you're the ignorant one. He is a loyal, diehard Patriots fan that loves the game. Its not hard to see that in his posts. If you weren't so hellbent on causing trouble here then maybe he wouldn't have such an issue with you. Bring something intelligent to the table. Your last post about McCourty was pathetic.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

I'd bet my entire 401K that I've been to dozens more live NFL games and sports games in general than Phatty Rex.  You can just smell it.

He's a bitter, jealous loser.  And I'd bet money he is in life, too.  Uneducated, no girlfriend, no interests, no hobbies, etc.

I have been lucky enough to attend a lot of famous games in my life. A lot.  I am sure many others  have  been to more, but I am as far from a pinkhat fan as you'll see.

If he thinks people are buying me being a "new fan"/pinkhat or a fairweather fan, it proves how stupid he is.

Good post, Z.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]capy z - needing to change the discussion so that it fits his argument.  Tsk Tsk.  As Rex said, division strength is based on ALL teams, not primarily on one team having a significant amount of success in the playoffs.  Thus, Reg season wins and # of playoff appearances are key.  But hey, what's an argument if you can't change the parameters to fit your needs, right? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Not like underdogg ever had me to begin with, but I'm curious here:  Why again, Do you count Division Strength as Regular Season Wins, then instead of Adding in Playoff Wins on top of this, you add "Playoff Appearences" instead?  So, in this cumulation, Winning The Superbowl counts the exact same as getting to The Superbowl?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

One thing to remember here is that while we think of Manning and Brady as contemporaries (which they are, basically), Manning is two years older than Brady and probably has a little less time left in his career than Brady does. So in Manning's case, he may very well be looking to break the bank to a tune even bigger than the one the Colts have proposed, because he sees the end of his career being closer than the end of Brady's. Also, Manning has never had the kind of devastating injury that Brady suffered in 2008, so that may be in the back of his mind, too (like maybe he's "due" for one, or something, so he'd better cash in now before it happens).

Either way, this deal will get done, eventually, but the fact that it's taking longer than anyone expected doesn't surprise me all that much.

It's a lot more complicated--for both sides--than his last contract negotiation, which took place when he was still in his 20s.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Didn't you know, Z?

The AFC South is the bestest!   Underpants is incredulous that someone else might think another division is on par or.......wait for it.......BETTER than the AFC South.

Undies just whipped a fresh batch of tears and is using his Colts hanky to wipe his cheeks dry.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, I hate when my team win division titles or over-achieves in a rebuilding phase.

Hope you enjoyed your loser/fail version of that honeymoon, Phatty lips.

Window closed*.

* NY Jets 2009/2010 seasons

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Of course he doesn't admit it.   I love when he's called out with his pink panties nailed to the wall in a debate, he can't concede defeat.

He lost this side bar debate before it started.

I also chuckled when he thought you were siding with him, 2 pages ago.  He can't read very well. 

Apparently, more mediocre teams backing in to the playoffs like the Dolphins when Brady went down in 2008, or the Jets in 2009, when Indy laid down for them, somehow would be less impressive than Indy laying down for Tenn with that Kerry Collins game in 2008 (I think it was). That was when Comp Committee legend, Jeff Fisher and his Comp Committee buddy, Dungy, got together to help one another out.

Or, any one and done scenario for Tenn or Jax out of that division.

The reality is, the AFCN leads the pack because of Pitt/Balt's consistency the last 8-10 seasons.

He doesn't know what the word "consistent" means, apparently. 

AFCS/AFCE are interchangebale/debatable in terms of quality.  Undies doesn't like this premise. At all.

He just can't accept the fact that something Indianapolis related is not the bestest.

What a tool.

He and Phatty Rex are the same kind of troll. Insecure and with a major inferiority complex.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : using that logic, a team that gets a first round bye and has one less playoff win opportunity and therefore is penalized. Of course, the patsies just lose that first game they play anyway.  It's just as likely they would lose in the first round if they had to play earlier. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Good point, but wouldn't you ALSO want add up actual playoff wins as a critererion as well...  I mean, I don't want to overcomplicate things for you & underdogg by making you tally 3 numbers together, rather than 2 sets of numbers...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]So much tension in this thread. you guys should just f*ck and get it over with LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

ZDeno and I are spoken for as heteros.

But, yes, Undies and Phatty would make a great couple.

They could hold hands in each other's basements as they troll messageboards of teams they are jealous of.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : Not like underdogg ever had me to begin with, but I'm curious here:  Why again, Do you count Division Strength as Regular Season Wins, then instead of Adding in Playoff Wins on top of this, you add "Playoff Appearences" instead?  So, in this cumulation, Winning The Superbowl counts the exact same as getting to The Superbowl?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Laz - first you'd have to ask Russ.  He set the criteria as making the playoffs.  That's the South. 

Now if I were to answer your question, I might say that playoff wins by a division could be largely made up by one team.  One dominant team a division does not make.  But that's my opinion. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

HR - your comment is worth consideration, especially the first part.  The second part, however, doesn't work.  If Manning thought he was "due" for an injury.  He would have signed during the season or more likely pressured the colts to give him a deal before the beginning of the season, like Brady. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : Ok Dogg, lets see here... Houston and Buffalo suk, they're a wash. Indy and New England, 1 super bowls to 2 Tennessee and New York, 2 playoff wins to 6 Jacksonville and Miami, 1 playoff win to 0 I said in my previous post eliminate the 2 most successful teams and the East still has twice as many wins. How does this support your argument? Can you seriously tell me the Jaguars/Titans combo is any better than Dolphins/Jets? I don't think you can
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Capy - its your criteria.  If that's what you feel you need to do in order to make the statement meet your desired outcome, so be it. 

As I have stated continuously, the criteria was set by Rusty and it makes sense.  # of playoff participants.  South has the most. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't you know, Z? The AFC South is the bestest!   Underpants is incredulous that someone else might think another division is on par or.......wait for it.......BETTER than the AFC South. Undies just whipped a fresh batch of tears and is using his Colts hanky to wipe his cheeks dry.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Wrong - Capy has a point.  Its just a different point.  I refuted your point, then supported it with facts. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"Facts" in your world are like frozen dog turds thrown at the window in February.

You enjoy your weekend, too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Insulting others is your only way of dealing with being such an obvious failure. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No.  Insulting you is enjoyable because you're an annoying tool troll.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]No.  Insulting you is enjoyable because you're an annoying tool troll.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

No. you enjoy your insults because without them you'd be left with nothing but failure. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

capy - Rusty made a claim.  What information did Rusty use to support his claim?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]So much tension in this thread. you guys should just f*ck and get it over with LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes popping in here occasionally during a dead lull in league activities worthwhile.

I would be very surprised if we don't see this post again during awards season next year.

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Ya know what we could do folks (and this mathematical equation is simply gonna blow some peoples's minds)? 

We COULD count: Regular Season Wins AND rather than Playoff "Appearances," We could instead, count Playoff "Wins."  And check this out, and man- I might just lose some people here, 'cause this is where the equation gets REALLY complicated... And so, IF a Team finished well enough in The Regular Season in order to garner a 1st Round Bye, so as not to play in that Round 1...Ready?  We count that as: 1 win.  Huh, HUH!  Check that lil' doozy out, huh!!  I mean, not to pat myself on the back too much, but theory of relativity...?  Eat'chre heart out. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Ya know what we could do folks (and this mathematical equation is simply gonna blow some peoples's minds)?  We COULD count: Regular Season Wins AND rather than Playoff "Appearances," We could instead, count Playoff "Wins."  And check this out, and man- I might just lose some people here, 'cause this is where the equation gets REALLY complicated... And so, IF a Team finished well enough in The Regular Season in order to garner a 1st Round Bye, so as not to play in that Round 1...Ready?  We count that as: 1 win.  Huh, HUH!  Check that lil' doozy out, huh!!  I mean, not to pat myself on the back too much, but theory of relativity...?  Eat'chre heart out. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

I want to be the first to poke holes in this.

1. "But Laz, that makes no sense because they didn't actually win that game."

2. "But why would you compare the regular season and post season when they are odviously different."

I really can't come up with any other basic knee-jerk objections to this and they aren't even very good. I can't wait to see the explanation of a real objection though. Better than Springer.

And, I hope it is clear that I misspelled obviously for the sake of comedic intent.  It does sadden me to have to explain this ahead of time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay Frustrated with Manning : I want to be the first to poke holes in this. 1. "But Laz, that makes no sense because they didn't actually win that game." 2. "But why would you compare the regular season and post season when they are odviously different." I really can't come up with any other basic knee-jerk objections to this and they aren't even very good. I can't wait to see the explanation of a real objection though. Better than Springer. And, I hope it is clear that I misspelled obviously for the sake of comedic intent.  It does sadden me to have to explain this ahead of time.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

ROFLOL!