Irsay Mess Becomes Much More Messier

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Irsay Mess Becomes Much More Messier

Since the Super Bowl was here, Indy is getting worse and worse. Gang banging and violence is on the rise, and has spread to nearby cites like Terre Haute and Ft. Wayne as the bangers leave the city and move around. In fact, a co-workers son was shot and killed a couple years back because of a dispute that began in Indy and spread here.

[/QUOTE]
    Ah yes - so the disputes begin in the city but the violence takes place elsewhere.  Very Aaron Hernandez-like.  Does that mean Indy is becoming just like Boston? ruh roh.

[/QUOTE]

I live two hours or so from Indy, I have never been to Boston. Imagine that. What I said was the violence begins in the city and spreads wherever the losers carry themselves. I also told you that a co-worker of mine lost her son when he tried to stop a fight between his cousin and a gang banger from Indy. He was shot first in the arm and fell over, then was shot execution style in the chest. The killer was from Indy, and happened to be in a local club at the time. There isn't a poster on here that doesn't think Aaron Hernandez is a thug and a punk. Why you seem to think you can use it as a weapon is more than I know, and shows I guess that if you can't win on the field you may as well bring up old news and beat it to death all over again. Hey, did you know Irving Fryar was indicted for fraud last October?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

If there is any way to tie Irsay and his drug habit back to the woman who committed suicide in terms of actually providing the illegal prescription drugs she may have used to do the deed and/or what ever the powdered substance found in her  Irsay provided condo was, he could be facing serious charges...in most states, if you provide illegal drugs, or your perscription drugs, to someone else and they die as a result, YOU are held liable for the death as well.....but, even if he is, he's rich and a celeb there, so we all know he'll walk because $$$ buys the law...not justice, because justice is what you get from your "supreme being", God, or karma, or what you choose to believe. The law doesn't give you justice...

He also might have to answer to the IRS for the "less than arms length" real estate transactions that happened between the woman with a known drug problem and Irsay, and the way he used the Colts Coproration to finance and make the sales and purchases...the Indy Star detailed 3 such RE transactions, all related to this woman...lord knows if there are more related to other friends and "ACQUAINTENCES"...ONCE YOU ARE INVOLVED IN ONE THING YOU BECOME OPEN TO EXAMINATION FOR OTHERS (sorry, caps)

The NFL will come down hard on Irsay...sucks to be him right now...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Since the Super Bowl was here, Indy is getting worse and worse. Gang banging and violence is on the rise, and has spread to nearby cites like Terre Haute and Ft. Wayne as the bangers leave the city and move around. In fact, a co-workers son was shot and killed a couple years back because of a dispute that began in Indy and spread here.

Ah yes - so the disputes begin in the city but the violence takes place elsewhere.  Very Aaron Hernandez-like.  Does that mean Indy is becoming just like Boston? ruh roh.

[/QUOTE]

I live two hours or so from Indy, I have never been to Boston. Imagine that. What I said was the violence begins in the city and spreads wherever the losers carry themselves. I also told you that a co-worker of mine lost her son when he tried to stop a fight between his cousin and a gang banger from Indy. He was shot first in the arm and fell over, then was shot execution style in the chest. The killer was from Indy, and happened to be in a local club at the time. There isn't a poster on here that doesn't think Aaron Hernandez is a thug and a punk. Why you seem to think you can use it as a weapon is more than I know, and shows I guess that if you can't win on the field you may as well bring up old news and beat it to death all over again. Hey, did you know Irving Fryar was indicted for fraud last October?

[/QUOTE]

Where does your allegience with the Pats originate? 

I know exactly what you said and my response demonstrated that.  In Aaron Hernandez's case - it appears that his dispute with the victim began in Boston and was finished outside of Boston.  As you previously said (see above), a dispute with your coworker's son begin in Indy and was finished outside of Indy.  See the correlation? 

as for using available information about your team as a "weapon" in turning the tables on your efforts to denigrate my team and home, I find your whining ironic, amusing, and enjoyable. 

BTW - I am sorry about your coworker's son.  Defending's one's self or someone else in this day and age can be a very dangerous thing. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Indy has been getting worse and worse since the Super Bowl was there. 

Gang banging and violence is on the rise, and has spread to nearby cites like Terre Haute and Ft. Wayne as the bangers leave the city and move around. In fact, a co-workers son was shot and killed a couple years back because of a dispute that began in Indy and spread here.

Hard to believe how gang banging and violence have come to America's heartland. Just goes to show how severe the gang problem is.

When I once thought of Indiana, I've always though of farmland, clean air, Bob Knight, and the days of the fictional coach, Norman Dale in fictional Hickory: http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/hoosiers.php

Now...sad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow. I don't wish bad on the guy but this doesn't look good.  Que doody6 for the defenses argument. 

[/QUOTE]

"Doody for the Defense". According to IMDB, it was a courtroom comedy series from 1966 starring Milton Berle as the head of a law firm specializing in especially difficult cases. The title character, "Denham Doody" was played by a young Peter Faulk. A bumbling, slovenly young lawyer, he perpetually misunderstood Berle's instructions, and showed little working knowledge of the law, yet somehow always won his case just as the 30 minute program was wrapping up in a flourish of audience laughter. It ran one season on NBC before being cancelled due to poor ratings. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow the dog with lazer eyes knows everything!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Gang banging and violence is on the rise, and has spread to nearby cites like Terre Haute and Ft. Wayne as the bangers leave the city and move around. In fact, a co-workers son was shot and killed a couple years back because of a dispute that began in Indy and spread here.

[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe how gang banging and violence have come to America's heartland. Just goes to show how severe the gand problem is.

When I once thought of Indiana, I've always though of farmland, clean air, Bob Knight, and the days of Norman Dale in Hickory. Now...sad.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto. We need to preserve that picture in TX. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hard to believe how gang banging and violence have come to America's heartland. Just goes to show how severe the gang problem is.

When I once thought of Indiana, I've always though of farmland, clean air, Bob Knight, and the days of Norman Dale in Hickory. Now...sad.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto. We need to preserve that picture in TX. 

[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother. But, to do so, we Texans have our work cut out for us. Clear eyes, full hearts...Texas forever!  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

When I once thought of Indiana, I've always though of farmland, clean air, Bob Knight, and the days of the fictional coach, Norman Dale in fictional Hickory: http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/hoosiers.php

Now...sad.

[/QUOTE]

We Hoosiers appreciate your nostalgic view of our state, but just as Texas is no longer a place where cowboys roam the vast area on horseback or the Alamo is anything but a museum, things change. 

What is really surprising to me is that you took the movie to be a documentary as opposed to a fictional account of a real life event.  And while much clean air still exists in Indiana (save possibly Gary), we are a state that firmly resides in the rust belt where manufacturing has been a staple of employment.  Manufacturing rarely happens without some pollutants. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Now...sad.

[/QUOTE]

We Hoosiers appreciate your nostalgic view of our state, but just as Texas is no longer a place where cowboys roam the vast area on horseback or the Alamo is anything but a museum, things change. 

What is really surprising to me is that you took the movie to be a documentary as opposed to a fictional account of a real life event.  And while much clean air still exists in Indiana (save possibly Gary), we are a state that firmly resides in the rust belt where manufacturing has been a staple of employment.  Manufacturing rarely happens without some pollutants. 

[/QUOTE]

Gary.  That's where they make bathroom smell.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

RESPONSE: When it comes to Indiana, things have changed...but not for the better. Cowboys still roam in North and West Texas, in particular...and the Battle at the Alamo took place in 1836, not in the 1950s. Face the facts Gomez...the state of Indiana has been going downhill at a rapid pace, even before Coach Knight was forced out of IU. Speaking of going downhill fast, what has happened to the Pacers? Rumor has it that Larry Bird may end up coaching the team in the play-offs, to try to stop the team's complete collapse.    

RESPONSE: My, my, Gomez...you're getting awfully defensive. Here I was waxing nostalgic about your state, and you criticize me for even that! The biggest problem Gary, Indiana has is not it's air quality, but it's murder rate.   

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: When it comes to Indiana, things have changed...but not for the better. Cowboys still roam in North and West Texas, in particular...and the Battle at the Alamo took place in 1836, not in the 1950s. Face the facts Gomez...the state of Indiana has been going downhill at a rapid pace, even before Coach Knight was forced out of IU. Speaking of going downhill fast, what has happened to the Pacers? Rumor has it that Larry Bird may end up coaching the team in the play-offs, to try to stop the team's complete collapse.    

Going downhill? at a rapid pace? really?  and it started before Knight was fired?  And what evidence do you have of this?   

The pacers, ugh! Now that is as sore a subject as there is.  What has happened to them?  In my opinion - success.  They are youngish with Hibbert, George, and Stephenson.  They knew they were good after challenging Miami last year.  They had a set goal of getting the #1 seed to ensure home court advantage and played that way until the all-star break.  Then the wheels fell off.  I think htey thought they had the season wrapped up by mid season.  I think George has the best head on his shoulders of the 3, and while all of them got full of themselves, Stephenson and Hibbert got too full of themselves.  Its been awful and cringe worthy.  Bird is close enough that he shouldn't have to coach them but Hibbert got benched for the 2nd half of the game last night.  Some have suggested that the release of Granger was the tipping point.  I don't believe that, but I admit I could be wrong.  When a team has 12-15 players only one person's emotional significance to a team can be a big deal.  Who knows, but in their current state they'll lose in the first round and likely only win a game or two. 

RESPONSE: My, my, Gomez...you're getting awfully defensive. Here I was waxing nostalgic about your state, and you criticize me for even that! The biggest problem Gary, Indiana has is not it's air quality, but it's murder rate.   

And as I said, I appreciated that.  Nostalgia is wonderful, but movies are fantasy.  You seemed to suggest sadly that the movie Hoosiers was more fiction than fact.  I was just suggesting that you not take movies so literally. 

As for Gary, yes its crime rate is high.  And at one time it was known for its murder rate although that hasn't seemed to have been the case recently, which is surprising given its proximity to Chicago.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Going downhill? at a rapid pace? really?  and it started before Knight was fired?  And what evidence do you have of this?   

The pacers, ugh! Now that is as sore a subject as there is.  What has happened to them?  In my opinion - success.  They are youngish with Hibbert, George, and Stephenson.  They knew they were good after challenging Miami last year.  They had a set goal of getting the #1 seed to ensure home court advantage and played that way until the all-star break.  Then the wheels fell off.  I think htey thought they had the season wrapped up by mid season.  I think George has the best head on his shoulders of the 3, and while all of them got full of themselves, Stephenson and Hibbert got too full of themselves.  Its been awful and cringe worthy.  Bird is close enough that he shouldn't have to coach them but Hibbert got benched for the 2nd half of the game last night.  Some have suggested that the release of Granger was the tipping point.  I don't believe that, but I admit I could be wrong.  When a team has 12-15 players only one person's emotional significance to a team can be a big deal.  Who knows, but in their current state they'll lose in the first round and likely only win a game or two. 

And as I said, I appreciated that.  Nostalgia is wonderful, but movies are fantasy.  You seemed to suggest sadly that the movie Hoosiers was more fiction than fact.  I was just suggesting that you not take movies so literally. 

As for Gary, yes its crime rate is high.  And at one time it was known for its murder rate although that hasn't seemed to have been the case recently, which is surprising given its proximity to Chicago.  

RESPONSE: Gary's murder rate is unbelievable: http://www.wndu.com/news/indiana/headlines/Gary-homicide-rate-among-highest-in-nation-229481441.html

Sad, and shocking. Didn't realize that Gary sits so close to Lake Michigan, and Chicago: http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Gary-Indiana.html 

The Pacers??!! My God...I thought that they could have a shot at dethroning Miami. But now, it doesn't look like they'll get out of the first, or second playoff rounds. After the Granger trade, they went downhill. Was Granger that big a deal to them?

Finally, and most importantly Gomez...where's the smiling Gomez Addams look-alike photo?? Did Morticia, Uncle Fester, and Lurch make you take it down??

LOL!!!     

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is an absolute mess.

yup.  Pretty incredible how solid his team has been amidst this behavior.  There is no doubt he cares deeply about the team and its success, but if drug demons control you then usually every aspect of your life goes to isht, yet the colts have remained competitive.  

He must have been sober during his firing of Irsay and hiring of Grigson.  I am thankful for that.  

[/QUOTE]

He's clearly not involved and with all the holes that Indy has right now, he probably should be in some way.

Grigson may have tapped into his stash of morphine pills when he dealt for Richardson. lol

One of the worst trades in cap era history.  Just a fleecing that will cost them for years. 1st rd picks are like gold now with the rookie cap.

Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

Russ - as you display Irsay's guitar, you demonstrate that you may suffer from the exact same problems Irsay himself has.  Given that in 2011 Indy was 2-14 and turned over 70% of its roster in a house cleaning following that year went to the playoffs in a remarkable 2012 that included its coach suffering from Cancer and then dropping more players and still going to the playoffs in 2013 - you demonstrate possibly the most obvious lack of knowledge about football on this board.  

Yes the colts have holes, but only you might expect something different from them given the turnover.  For goodness sakes, you gave the pats about 4 years to reload, remember all of the excuses from 2008-2012 - and they still had Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Matt Light, Mankins, Wilfork, and Mayo among others.  

The Richardson trade may be bad, but last year was actually a free year - Only going forward does the trade really count.  And given that only about 30% of all late first round picks ever work out (proven earlier in the year), it seemed like a risk worth taking.  Further, Richardson is under a rookie contract for 2 more years and Indy is not responsible for his signing bonus.  

Thus - the only risk the colts really took was hoping he's better than a 30% chance at taking a good pick.  Financially, the deal was a slam dunk for the colts.  

Really its too bad that you are as stupid about football and its business as you are given how much you post about it.  Its a pity that you don't realize this and constantly prove what a fool you are.  I say this not to denigrate you but in hopes that one day you may actually get it and start demonstrating some self-respect by thinking before you write - and if you are not capable of that - not write at all.  Jim Irsay syndrome.  

[/QUOTE]

Wow, nicely done underdog. You completely owned rusty in this post. I will say this about you...you came into this thread and made no excuses for Irsay's behavior, too me that is a prettty stand up move...much more than rusty will ever do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He is an absolute mess.

yup.  Pretty incredible how solid his team has been amidst this behavior.  There is no doubt he cares deeply about the team and its success, but if drug demons control you then usually every aspect of your life goes to isht, yet the colts have remained competitive.  

He must have been sober during his firing of Irsay and hiring of Grigson.  I am thankful for that.  

[/QUOTE]

He's clearly not involved and with all the holes that Indy has right now, he probably should be in some way.

Grigson may have tapped into his stash of morphine pills when he dealt for Richardson. lol

One of the worst trades in cap era history.  Just a fleecing that will cost them for years. 1st rd picks are like gold now with the rookie cap.

Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

Russ - as you display Irsay's guitar, you demonstrate that you may suffer from the exact same problems Irsay himself has.  Given that in 2011 Indy was 2-14 and turned over 70% of its roster in a house cleaning following that year went to the playoffs in a remarkable 2012 that included its coach suffering from Cancer and then dropping more players and still going to the playoffs in 2013 - you demonstrate possibly the most obvious lack of knowledge about football on this board.  

Yes the colts have holes, but only you might expect something different from them given the turnover.  For goodness sakes, you gave the pats about 4 years to reload, remember all of the excuses from 2008-2012 - and they still had Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Matt Light, Mankins, Wilfork, and Mayo among others.  

The Richardson trade may be bad, but last year was actually a free year - Only going forward does the trade really count.  And given that only about 30% of all late first round picks ever work out (proven earlier in the year), it seemed like a risk worth taking.  Further, Richardson is under a rookie contract for 2 more years and Indy is not responsible for his signing bonus.  

Thus - the only risk the colts really took was hoping he's better than a 30% chance at taking a good pick.  Financially, the deal was a slam dunk for the colts.  

Really its too bad that you are as stupid about football and its business as you are given how much you post about it.  Its a pity that you don't realize this and constantly prove what a fool you are.  I say this not to denigrate you but in hopes that one day you may actually get it and start demonstrating some self-respect by thinking before you write - and if you are not capable of that - not write at all.  Jim Irsay syndrome.  

[/QUOTE]

Wow, nicely done underdog. You completely owned rusty in this post. I will say this about you...you came into this thread and made no excuses for Irsay's behavior, too me that is a prettty stand up move...much more than rusty will ever do.

[/QUOTE]

How did he own me?  Irsay is whacked on oxycontin, might have helped some gal OD and the COlts were busy dealing a 1st last year for Richardson.

You also thought that was such a good move by Indy, which is pee your pants priceless.

Pee your pants.

bwhahaha

abawhhahha

Leave it to a Colts moron and troll who might know something about tiddlywinks and arena football and yourself to join forces as morons on the topic.

The loser is just angry that he's seen as a fraud.  If Bob Kraft was running around Boston shooting heroin and watching chicks OD in front of him leaving the scene, it would be round the clock news on ESPN, you loser.

You're as much as a fraud as Underpants is.  

Irsay was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and comes from a pathetic family that stole a franchise out from Baltimore one December night in 1983.

Pathetic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He is an absolute mess.

[/QUOTE]

Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How did he own me?  Irsay is whacked on oxycontin, might have helped some gal OD and the COlts were busy dealing a 1st last year for Richardson.

You also thought that was such a good move by Indy, which is pee your pants priceless.

Pee your pants.

bwhahaha

abawhhahha

Leave it to a Colts moron and troll who might know something about tiddlywinks and arena football and yourself to join forces as morons on the topic.

The loser is just angry that he's seen as a fraud.  If Bob Kraft was running around Boston shooting heroin and watching chicks OD in front of him leaving the scene, it would be round the clock news on ESPN, you loser.

Irsay was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and comes from a pathetic family that stole a franchise out from Baltimore one December night in 1983.

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Well he owned you by calling you a oxycontin junkie yourself. You do show the same signs - on here all day, most likely unemployed...probably stand in line at the pain clinic for your junk. You know, that stuff.

And think about this...underdog came into this thread and said he hopes Irsay gets what he deserves if he is guilty - meanwhile police were searching Hernanez's home last year and you ran around here calling them morons and having an "agenda" for doing that to Hernandez. Remember that one? Of course you don't...vicodin clowds the synapses. Maybe you can remember all the cops you blamed for Dennard spending a month in prison??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He is an absolute mess.

[/QUOTE]

Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pee your pants.

bwhahaha

abawhhahha

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Well he owned you by calling you a oxycontin junkie yourself. You do show the same signs - on here all day, most likely unemployed...probably stand in line at the pain clinic for your junk. You know, that stuff.

And think about this...underdog came into this thread and said he hopes Irsay gets what he deserves if he is guilty - meanwhile police were searching Hernanez's home last year and you ran around here calling them morons and having an "agenda" for doing that to Hernandez. Remember that one? Of course you don't...vicodin clowds the synapses. Maybe you can remember all the cops you blamed for Dennard spending a month in prison??

[/QUOTE]

I've never done any opiates in my life, so he didn't own anything. He's a tool and a moron.

Next, taking two months off (before and after the holidays)  before starting another contract role is not being unemployed.  It's called making a lot of money and taking some time off to recharge the batteries before taking on another project that will likely go 6-8 months.

You're a white trash teacher of Home Ec in NH for chrissakes. YOU might as well be unemployed with such a pathetic career. lol

No, I didn't call anyone a moron about the Hernandez situation. I said to wait until we know more and that it was beyond creepy he was even remotely involved in that kind of  a thing with his whole life ahead of him. That's exactly what I said. I am not one for speculation like the googly eyed morons here who act 12.  You're also one who said BB was responsible and should resign. That was ultra embarrassing especially considering how masterful BB's leadership was throughout a very tough year to be a leader of a team.

Yes, Dennard was accosted by an undercover cop likely because he' black. Yes. He did not hit the victim and was improperly accosted as an innocent US citizen. Yes. I go by facts.

I do remember pointing out that fact and pointing out the horrendous police tactics by the Lincoln PD.  Normally, I defend cops for their sacrifice and tough job, but not in that case.   Atrocious police work.

Anything else here, Cupcake? Good.

You've been bludgeoned. As I said above, if Bob Kraft was shooting heroin and around ODing chicks, ESPN would have RKrap plugging in tv truck cables 24 hours a day right now in Foxborough.

Because it's the Colts and bible thumping, self righteous Irsay, the media goes quiet and you and morons like Underpanties don't see the hypocrisy in it all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

The big question here is why is the media ignoring this story and why hasn't the NFL suspened the Colts and taken away their Lombardi trophy?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

Because it's the Colts and bible thumping, self righteous Irsay, the media goes quiet and you and morons like Underpanties don't see the hypocrisy in it all.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ESPN isn't covering Irsay's troubles at all.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10718294/jim-irsay-father-son

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10680923/jim-irsay-owner-indianapolis-colts-admitted-taking-several-medications-traffic-stop

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10621335/jim-irsay-indianapolis-colts-owner-arrested-suspected-dwi

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10629258/jim-irsay-owner-indianapolis-colts-checks-health-care-facility-following-arrest

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10667539/roger-goodell-says-indianapolis-colts-owner-jim-irsay-disciplined-league

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10622488/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-meet-challenge-jim-irsay-dilemma

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Now...sad.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll stay out of this fight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Now...sad.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll stay out of this fight.

[/QUOTE]

Lol. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He is an absolute mess.

[/QUOTE]

Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pee your pants.

bwhahaha

abawhhahha

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

How about some content instead of just bluster, Rusty.  Who is shooting heroin and watching girls OD?  Irsay might (and I stress MIGHT) have a legal problem related to this women's death, although I doubt given her previous history, but you've just taken this story, which you heard in the media, and extrapolated it to a level that at which ONLY YOU reside.  Exaggerate much? 

Oh - and I did own you.  Really, its meaningless, its a daily occurrence on this board (you being owned).  It was just my turn.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He is an absolute mess.

Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pee your pants.

bwhahaha

abawhhahha

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've never done any opiates in my life, so he didn't own anything. He's a tool and a moron.

Next, taking two months off (before and after the holidays)  before starting another contract role is not being unemployed.  It's called making a lot of money and taking some time off to recharge the batteries before taking on another project that will likely go 6-8 months.

You're a white trash teacher of Home Ec in NH for chrissakes. YOU might as well be unemployed with such a pathetic career. lol

No, I didn't call anyone a moron about the Hernandez situation. I said to wait until we know more and that it was beyond creepy he was even remotely involved in that kind of  a thing with his whole life ahead of him. That's exactly what I said. I am not one for speculation like the googly eyed morons here who act 12.  You're also one who said BB was responsible and should resign. That was ultra embarrassing especially considering how masterful BB's leadership was throughout a very tough year to be a leader of a team.

Yes, Dennard was accosted by an undercover cop likely because he' black. Yes. He did not hit the victim and was improperly accosted as an innocent US citizen. Yes. I go by facts.

I do remember pointing out that fact and pointing out the horrendous police tactics by the Lincoln PD.  Normally, I defend cops for their sacrifice and tough job, but not in that case.   Atrocious police work.

Anything else here, Cupcake? Good.

You've been bludgeoned. As I said above, if Bob Kraft was shooting heroin and around ODing chicks, ESPN would have RKrap plugging in tv truck cables 24 hours a day right now in Foxborough.

[/QUOTE]

I think its important to be clear here.  The comparison to Irsay was based on Irsay's penchant for making public statements that are euphamistically unusual and over the top and sometimes flat out cringe worthy.  I could easily replace Irsay's name with Rusty's and the sentence would make complete sense to the entire board.  Thus, the comment - Jim Irsay syndrome. 

To be fair, I have no idea if Rusty has a substance abuse problem, but it wouldn't surprise me.  And it frankly doesn't matter what the substance is that he could be abusing.  he just blabbers frequently, and sometimes incoherently, when he shouldn't.  And like Irsay, he doesn't seem to get it.  Truth be told, it would almost be a relief to find out that Russ had a substance abuse problem, because I think most now believe that many of Irsay's odd tweets were likely the product of a mind altered state.  If Rusty doesn't have that excuse, that makes him completely pathetic. 

Russ provides a perfect example of his lack of reality above.  He defends Hernandez by suggesting everyone wait until the facts are out before making judgements, but he's already got Irsay shooting heroin and watching women die in front of him then leaving the scene.  He even said he's not one for speculation.  Do you lie to yourself as frequently as you lie to everyone else, Russ? 

Finally, as was pointed out, the media has been all over this, and more will come.  As for the bible thumping, that ended when Dungy left, and I believe that's when Irsay's drug problems began again. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I think its important to be clear here.  The comparison to Irsay was based on Irsay's penchant for making public statements that are euphamistically unusual and over the top and sometimes flat out cringe worthy.  I could easily replace Irsay's name with Rusty's and the sentence would make complete sense to the entire board.  Thus, the comment - Jim Irsay syndrome. 

To be fair, I have no idea if Rusty has a substance abuse problem, but it wouldn't surprise me.  And it frankly doesn't matter what the substance is that he could be abusing.  he just blabbers frequently, and sometimes incoherently, when he shouldn't.  And like Irsay, he doesn't seem to get it.  Truth be told, it would almost be a relief to find out that Russ had a substance abuse problem, because I think most now believe that many of Irsay's odd tweets were likely the product of a mind altered state.  If Rusty doesn't have that excuse, that makes him completely pathetic. 

Russ provides a perfect example of his lack of reality above.  He defends Hernandez by suggesting everyone wait until the facts are out before making judgements, but he's already got Irsay shooting heroin and watching women die in front of him then leaving the scene.  He even said he's not one for speculation.  Do you lie to yourself as frequently as you lie to everyone else, Russ? 

Finally, as was pointed out, the media has been all over this, and more will come.  As for the bible thumping, that ended when Dungy left, and I believe that's when Irsay's drug problems began again. 

[/QUOTE]

I find myself in a rare position, where I have to side with Gomez, a/k/a UD6. As for "bible thumping", a bit more of it certainly wouldn't have hurt Mr. Irsay, or this country, in general. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

To the disparager of Irsay who himself demonstrates Irsay Syndrome:

Russ, you said no one is commenting on the situation but there are plenty of different articles at yardbarker on the subject.  e.g.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/woman_found_dead_in_rural_indiana_whom_jim_irsay_tried_to_help/16200895?linksrc=story_article_msn_related_head_16200895

As one who doesn't jump to conclusions (allegedly...unless, of course, it involves another team), you might like this line from the article:

"Even though Irsay was battling his own inner daemons, Wundrums family has stated that Irsay has tried to reach out to her in the past and help her overcome her addiction."

That kind of statement doesn't exactly mesh with your idea that he was "watching chicks OD in front of him leaving the scene".  But we'll wait for the facts, right Russ? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ESPN isn't covering Irsay's troubles at all.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10718294/jim-irsay-father-son

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10680923/jim-irsay-owner-indianapolis-colts-admitted-taking-several-medications-traffic-stop

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10621335/jim-irsay-indianapolis-colts-owner-arrested-suspected-dwi

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10629258/jim-irsay-owner-indianapolis-colts-checks-health-care-facility-following-arrest

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10667539/roger-goodell-says-indianapolis-colts-owner-jim-irsay-disciplined-league

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10622488/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-meet-challenge-jim-irsay-dilemma

[/QUOTE]

It's obvious Crusty is once-again on his anti-Patriots paranoia rantings again. Everyone is against them and for everyone else. His latest shipment of tin foil hats just arrived but they may be too tight on his little head.

Sections
Shortcuts