Irsay the Entertainer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Irsay the Entertainer

We r still in fight for WR n others...we've landed everyone we've targeted...my gut feeling--- we're not through..it's hour to hour-EXCITING

I am on the edge of my seat!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Re: Irsay the Entertainer

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

Jim Irsay @JimIrsay

We r still in fight for WR n others...we've landed everyone we've targeted...my gut feeling--- we're not through..it's hour to hour-EXCITING

I am on the edge of my seat!

b lloyd is next.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

I cannot believe this tool has Jerry Garcia's "Tiger" guitar.  It makes me ill to know that.

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/1011/rich-list-10-passions-pursuits-james-irsay-rock-n-roll-guitars.html

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he is such a tool

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response jto RidingWithTheKing's comment:

I cannot believe this tool has Jerry Garcia's "Tiger" guitar.  It makes me ill to know that.

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/1011/rich-list-10-passions-pursuits-james-irsay-rock-n-roll-guitars.html

If Jerry Garcia were still alive and found out who bought it he'ld kill himself!!!! Maybe he'll buy "Lucille" and try to get them to mate! I also think that he should maybe close his twitter account....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Best owner in football!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Best owner in football!

Laughable.  Obviously.   Kraft is clearly not only the best owner in football bet all of sports.

Irsay is a complete dork and a "look at me" type. I still cannot believe he has that guitar.

Of all the rich people who could have bought that.  Trump would be one of the few worse to be an owner of it, but Irsay isn't far behind.

sorry Jerry Buss was the most successful owner -leagues beyond almost any in pure success-and as long as there is a Mara and a Rooney in the NFL Mr Kraft can wait his turn

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Best owner in football!

Laughable.  Obviously.   Kraft is clearly not only the best owner in football bet all of sports.

Irsay is a complete dork and a "look at me" type. I still cannot believe he has that guitar.

Of all the rich people who could have bought that.  Trump would be one of the few worse to be an owner of it, but Irsay isn't far behind.

sorry Jerry Buss was the most successful owner -leagues beyond almost any in pure success-and as long as there is a Mara and a Rooney in the NFL Mr Kraft can wait his turn

Buss is dead and spent most of his time in a pre cap era, buying titles. Than's an insult to Mike Illitch or Bob Kraft.

Anyone can pull out the checkbook.

Rooney is old and done. Mara isn't far behind.  Kraft is widely recognized as the pioneer in the NFL cap era.

as usual u lean on the "cap" as the answer to everything...dunno what mara ur talking about b/c john is young and will be around for a while as is rooney's son-they just inherited their father's success and class-and the cap is a boon to kraft

since i respect Robert Kraft and dont want to get into some long drawn out nonsense with a rampant homer (sans brady) i will leave it at that

what's so bad about Irsay? he is not his father who i can understand people didn't like-jim seems a decent sort and while he is too talkative esp on social media i think he handled the transition from an all time great/local icon to a rookie pretty well-we will see how kraft handles the day brady leaves and how successful he and beelichick really are when that day comes-as it will

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Edelman might do well there, he wouldn't be as big of a focus on offense as he would be asked to be with the Pats so he might have a chance there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Umm, your team just went .500 again because they don't get the cap. Be happy you eeked out a SB win, because you and Balt have a long way down. Long way.

A great owner isn't allowing that.   

the giants dont get the cap! hahahaha! the organization that has drafted the same way for the last 6 decades and taught bill bellichick everything he knows doesn't get the cap! oh ho ho ho...gimme a minute i gotta catch my breath-my sides hurt...

now i dunno about a great owner but i do know tom brady and a crap division allows for a cheap owner to look smart  :  )

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Best owner in football!

Yeah and Mannings still your favourite QB  in the league

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Jim Irsay @JimIrsay

Cassius Vaughn signs qualifying offer http://bit.ly/OHor0D

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

the giants dont get the cap! hahahaha! the organization that has drafted the same way for the last 6 decades and taught bill bellichick everything he knows doesn't get the cap! oh ho ho ho...gimme a minute i gotta catch my breath-my sides hurt...

So let me get this straight.  Belichick is with the Giants before the salary cap even existed and you think he learned everything he knows from them?  LMAO @ U.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

I had to look up Cassius Vaughn. He is a DB on the team.  Next we will find out who's a  s  s  he is wiping.