Irsay's comment(s)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Irsay's comment(s)

UD and Irsay-----Kiss "my" ring(s)!

Yea,Colts fans...don't take any crap of any other fans..when their team wins 115 games in a decade,tell em then they can kiss your ring!

(((((Please tell me somebody hacked Irsay's Twitter account!!!!!)))))))

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Oh no Irsay....... You did not say that!!!!!

There may have been alcohol involved Rocky, things aren't exactly going well for him right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off!

In Response to Re: Oh no Irsay....... You did not say that!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]There may have been alchohol involved Rocky, things aren't exactly going well for him right now.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Let's hope it was alcohol or somebody hacked his account.............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Dear Jim - Thanks for not allowing Spygate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

No more Polian on the competition committee

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

@jimirsay - Your family is the worst thing to happen to the NFL since the Fords. Stats over substance. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Jim - Thanks for not allowing Spygate.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... taping from the wrong position on the field with no obvious gain vs. intentionally tanking a season for obvious gain.
    Get a refund on your tickets yet?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Time to buy louder speakers!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

@jimirsay - Thanks for letting us hear ourselves. - IndyDomeFans

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

@jimirsay - Thanks for keeping us warm. - IndyDomeGrammas

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Looks like Dogg has been working on some new material!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

20m

I am sorry to the Colts fans: We have come across some unexpected expenses. We have learned that the cost of operating of Lucas Field on a yearly basis, is $10 million more than we expected!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

how hilarious is it going to be when the Pats are playing in Indy first week of feb and that sh$%head is watching from his owners box

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I hope you get hit by a bus and die painfully.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Dear Mr Kraft, Thank you for not letting us go 2-14. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! and being the joke of the league!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

As  reported on Sat edition of NFL Countdown, Colts plan to use the No. 1 pick on Stanford QB Andrew Luck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off!

Report: Irsay has already decided to pick Luck

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl - Stanford v Oklahoma StateGetty Images

The Colts continue their search for a general manager, but the decision regarding what to do with the No. 1 overall pick in the draft may already be made.

ESPN’s Chris Mortensen says it is “certain” that Colts owner Jim Irsay has already decided to draft Andrew Luck No. 1 overall. (We’ve learned that declarations about the No. 1 overall draft pick this early can be dangerous.)

The Colts are waiting to find out about Peyton Manning’s health, but Irsay apparently believes Luck is too good to pass up. Irsay sees “symmetry” in having the pick.

In 1983, the Colts drafted John Elway before trading him.  15 years later, the Colts took Peyton Manning.  And now 14 years later, they plan to take Luck.

Of course, the Colts are better off saying that Luck is atop their draft board no matter where this goes from here. They could conceivably still trade the pick or Luck if another team gave them a monster offer and if Manning was healthy. Huge if.

We find it odd that an incoming general manager wouldn’t be the one making this decision. Then again, most people interviewing for the job wouldn’t want to pass on Luck either.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Lucas Oil Stadium is officially designated as a public shelter during tornados in Indianapolis. There is no chance of a touchdown there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off!:
    [QUOTE]Davedsone - thanks for proving once again that your possess the weakest character on this board.  I am absolutely certain that your life sucks.  I pity you.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

No, actually YOU have the weakest character.  I, at least, am on my own team's board and I am honest about how I feel.  You are a cheap shot artist who pretends to be a rational fan but revels in sneaky, snarky attacks against the Patriots.  You absolutely are gutter trash, I truly hope you choke on a sausage, or at least lose your fingers in a tragic accident and never return here.  You can be certain about whatever you like, but I'm fairly satisfied, and my opinion on that is the only one that matters.  My hatred for you is directly related to your behavior, please don't try to pretend it's about me. 

YOU ARE A LOWLIFE SKUMBAG.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Oh no Irsay....... You did not say that!!!!!": [QUOTE]how hilarious is it going to be when the Pats are playing in Indy first week of feb and that sh$%head is watching from his owners box Posted by OutoftownPATSfan[/QUOTE] Having Brady get number four and cement his rep forever in Manning's house is almost too much to dream. Do we dare? And beating the Giants to do it? No. Such things are too wonderful for me, I must purge my mind of them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]Adam Schefter   @ AdamSchefter 11m   Reply     Retweet     Favorite   ·   Open As  @ mortreport  reported on Sat edition of NFL Countdown, Colts plan to use the No. 1 pick on Stanford QB Andrew Luck.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.  I guess there will be no suspense on draft day.  Almost gives you the feeling they had their minds made up a long time ago - say around the time PM went down and they saw the value in tanking the season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Rebuilding isn't just a matter of grabbing the #1 pick.  Indy will need a top grade general manager who can shop for the groceries, and the current coach is probably ok but not a world beater.  Some teams wallow on the bottom for a decade.  We'll see.

I pretty much expect New England to get to Indy.  There's only one good AFC team right now.  Beating the NFC team is just slightly less than a 50-50 proposition for me, so we'll have to see what happens.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

My advice- don't let yourself get aggravated by the Colts and their bull excrement. They are a bad franchise, first for leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night and stealing the Colts name. The Colts name should have stayed in Baltimore. Secondly for letting Polian run wild all these years, and thirdly, for the disgusting performance or lack-there-of during this past season in tanking it to get Luck. Now is the time to believe in karma. What goes around comes around.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

the colts have no class just like their drunk owner

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The most fun that could happen on draft day is Luck tells the Colts that he will not play of r them and that they need to either not pick him or pick him and trade him.

That would kind of make him a Manning, but it would be fun.

Sections
Shortcuts