Irsay's comment(s)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off!

I believe Mr Goodell stated that if he found out that a TEAM was tanking games to get the #1 pick he would remove it from them.....  JUST LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED....   You can actually even see that they won a couple when other team had already done so.... then they tanked one more to be sure they did not overcome the Rams and end up #2....  Wait the Colts are #2.... MY BAD!
     The do however have the #1 pick as they THREW enough games to get it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Re: Oh no Irsay....... You did not say that!!!!!

In Response to Re: Oh no Irsay....... You did not say that!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Dear Jim - Thanks for not allowing Spygate.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    You always had the option of keeping your mouth shut which would leave people guessing; instead you opened it and removed all doubt. Pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel)

First candidate the Colts tried to hire for vacant GM job was New England's director of player personnel Nick Caserio. Opted to remain in NE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off! : No, actually YOU have the weakest character.  I, at least, am on my own team's board and I am honest about how I feel.  You are a cheap shot artist who pretends to be a rational fan but revels in sneaky, snarky attacks against the Patriots.  You absolutely are gutter trash, I truly hope you choke on a sausage, or at least lose your fingers in a tragic accident and never return here.  You can be certain about whatever you like, but I'm fairly satisfied, and my opinion on that is the only one that matters.  My hatred for you is directly related to your behavior, please don't try to pretend it's about me.                   YOU ARE A LOWLIFE SKUMBAG.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Hey Dave !!!!  Tell him how you REALLY feel!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel)

I think NC not going has more to do with an unstable owner, although the fact the Colts want part of the Patriots' secret sauce is amusing 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off! : Hey Dave !!!!  Tell him how you REALLY feel!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

Sorry, he irks me.  A lot like LaDanian Tomlinson, always talking about how classy he is, then taking cheap shots whenever he can.  If dogg was really any kind of Clot fan, why would he spend all his time here?  Because he hates the Patriots, revels in attacking them, and just can't get any action on a Clot board.  So he is by definition a troll.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Be excellent if Luck decided not to come out. This kid better be magic in the pros. As bad as most of these bowls have been he better step up and be good. I'm surprised the colts didnt shop the pick. Tehy could have at least had the future draft pick "horsepower"**... get it get it?** to rebuild quickly and infuse youth at the same time.

Thats going to cost them close to 50M next year for just their QB's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Love the pats fans who bash espn endlessly only to have them bite wholeheartedly on something they want to hear.  Pathetic. 

here's Irsay's direct response.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/08/irsay-calls-out-espns-report-on-cesario-interest/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to "Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off! : Thinnest skin on the board.  Did you not have loving parents? Posted by UD6[/QUOTE] UD. Have you read Irsay's banter with Adam Schefter on Twittwer?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Is it just me or does Irsay look like an extra at a Star Trek convention?

"Oh, that guy is a Dookie from the planet Fecalnia."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off!": UD. Have you read Irsay's banter with Adam Schefter on Twittwer?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    No just his response. 

But I can imagine it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

UPDATE, PART II: To which Schefter replied, "Excuse me @JimIrsay. NFL told me your general counsel Daniel Emerson emailed request for Nick Cesario on Tues before he opted to stay in NE."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off! : No, actually YOU have the weakest character.  I, at least, am on my own team's board and I am honest about how I feel.  You are a cheap shot artist who pretends to be a rational fan but revels in sneaky, snarky attacks against the Patriots.  You absolutely are gutter trash, I truly hope you choke on a sausage, or at least lose your fingers in a tragic accident and never return here.  You can be certain about whatever you like, but I'm fairly satisfied, and my opinion on that is the only one that matters.  My hatred for you is directly related to your behavior, please don't try to pretend it's about me.                   YOU ARE A LOWLIFE SKUMBAG.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Davedsone,

You are way too nice to underdouche.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Dogg why come here?

Your not wanted. PERIOD.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel):
    [QUOTE]"NFL" - LOL - 1)  Another entity that most on this board do not trust - unless its convenient.  2)  So this could be, Roger Goodell, a mail room clerk, the receptionist, etc. etc.  The nice thing about Schefter's response is that it is all inclusive and completely unaccountable all at the same time.  Nice reporter speak.  I am like Pezz's pied piper. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Just reporting the news, bridge boy.
    I believe I'd trust the bag boy at the grocery rather than that decrepit old drunk.
    He probably just forgot. Heh?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Of Course! Adam Shefter has a real history of reporting things he knows to be untrue or blatantly false, right? I mean it's not like one of the most respected and well informed reporters out there just reported on a few things that the team had tried to do but failed to accomplish.

I can't blame Irsay for trying to go after Caserio. I just wonder what he was thinking when he let Polian go. As a Pats fan, I hate Polian, but the guy has been a better than decent GM for that team over the last decade. His biggest mistake was not drafting a good backup for Peyton. Pretty much almost everything else the guy did was a benefit to his team - from changing the rules so that WR's couldn't be manhandled like we did to them in 2004, to drafting talent around Peyton over the last decade.

I think that this year is really a reflection of Chris Polian, not Bill. I'm pretty sure that the last 1-2 years he's been running the show and is much more directly responsible for this last season. I really hope that they didn't tank it intentionally this year, but they certainly quit - that was obvious. A team that went 10-6 can't go 2-14 without seriously quitting I don't care what QB you lose.

This is glaringly apparent when you look at the Pats the year TB was out - they went 11-5. That was a team that fought through the year (and btw - deserved to be in the playoffs more than several other teams that year).

Irsay can't be faulted for trying to rebuild his team, but he first needs to stop the blatant lies and falsehoods that are coming out. Is he John Henry??? Seriously - just admit it - EVERYONE knows that they are going to draft Luck. You'd be an idiot not to. EVERYONE knows that he's reaching out to several potential GMs, and the list isn't that big to choose from. He's not really getting any leverage from lying about any of it.

The biggest thing I would hope for is that WHEN he drafts Luck he allows Peyton to go to another team. He was a great enemy to have over the last decade and the guy deserves to be treated with respect. He shouldn't be forced to live out the rest of his NFL career on a team that will most likely not have a season over .500 with a QB chomping at his heels and the organization making him a lame duck. Send him to Minn, BAL, MIA, SFO, OAK, or any of the teams out there that are only a piece or so away from a SB contender.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

times - 

Go ask Pmike for his thoughts on this.  What Schefter has done is exactly what this board frequently rails against when a questionable report is made about the patriots.  

Schefter's report may be true.  No reason to think that it is not.  However, the source, the NFL (who else would it have been?  The NBA, MLB, MLS, NASA), could have included Tony Romo, right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What ever floats your boat, undies.....but you're fishing off the wrong dock.

Pied Piper Travel

www.piedpipertravel.com/ - Similarto Pied Piper Travel

Pied PiperTravel is the premier agency for gay and lesbian group cruises, serving the LGBT community for almost 20 years. Committed to offering an extensive ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

times = also, even if Chris Polian was the issue, Bill trained him and placed him in that position.  I doubt he would have stayed, or been loyal, had the colts chosen to fire Chris.  

As for quitting - if you watched the games, you would know that the colts were in many of the games they played.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

UD6
    yes the colts were in those games.  And after a great defensive performance, they happen to just fall short in the end.  Convenient?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel):
    [QUOTE]times = also, even if Chris Polian was the issue, Bill trained him and placed him in that position.  I doubt he would have stayed, or been loyal, had the colts chosen to fire Chris.   As for quitting - if you watched the games, you would know that the colts were in many of the games they played.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Why would I waste my time watching a 2-14 team?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay's moronic comment(s) and sucking for Luck is going to pay off! : Thinnest skin on the board.  Did you not have loving parents?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

What kind of psychotic loser is obsessed with frequenting a board where nobody respects or likes them? A board they have banned from several times. Simply for the purpose of antagonizing and insulting it's member's. It's pathetic.

The problem is,you must have a sad and completely empty life. Which would explain why sports, and the Colts are so disproportionaly important to you. Most people would take all the playoff losses your team has suffered at the hands of the Patriots and move on. It sucks. But if you have a life and you are a mentally stable person that's what you do. Because it's just a game. There are far more important things.

But you are unable to do that. You can't let it go. You hate the Patriots. And since you can't take it out on them, this forum is the next best thing. You can stalk, harass and torment the team's fans.

You really aren't that hard to figure out. All this time you spend here making a nuisance out yourself could be spent with a professional getting the help you desperately need. And developing some social skills so that you could make some friends and have something to fill all that empty time in your life.

But I know my advice will fall on deaf ears. Like most mentally ill people. It seems pretty clear that you are completely incapable of recognizing there is an issue.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]What ever floats your boat, undies.....but you're fishing off the wrong dock. Pied Piper Travel www.piedpipertravel.com/ - Similar to Pied Piper Travel Pied Piper Travel is the premier agency for gay and lesbian group cruises, serving the LGBT community for almost 20 years. Committed to offering an extensive ...
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Pezz, That's awesome, but I wasn't talking about travel. 

The pied piper is a children's story regarding kids who follow someone who plays a musical instrument.  The comparison to you and me is that every time I post, you seem to follow with a response.  I am the pied piper and you are the following child. 

That said, the website you describe is not child like at all.  So, where did your cruise take you? 

Sections
Shortcuts