Irsay's comment(s)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel)

In Response to Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel) : Pezz, That's awesome, but I wasn't talking about travel.  The pied piper is a children's story regarding kids who follow someone who plays a musical instrument.  The comparison to you and me is that every time I post, you seem to follow with a response.  I am the pied piper and you are the following child.  That said, the website you describe is not child like at all.  So, where did your cruise take you? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Who's following who, Barney?
    But hey, it took bolls to come out to this board like that.  Kudos

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel)

Caserio explains decision to stay

January, 9, 2012
    Jan 9
    1:12
    PM ET
    In a conference call today, director of player personnel Nick Caserio was asked about the ESPN report that the Colts requested permission to talk with him for their vacant general manager's job, but he declined.

"I have a great job here in New England, I work with a great staff, privileged to work for the head coach that I do," Caserio said. "Today is no different than it was any other day. I enjoy being here, and right now the focus is on getting ready for the Denver Broncos. That's where we're at."

Asked how flattering the interest was, Caserio said it was a topic in which he didn't want to elaborate.

"I don't really have anything else to add, other than what I just mentioned. I love New England. I enjoy being here. I enjoy the work that I do, the people that I work with. That's not going to change," he said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He named his source what more do you want.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel):
    [QUOTE]DF2 - I am generally much kinder to those who don't wish I was dead. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You just don't get it. You argue about about everythingand anything. You refuse to admit defeat even when you are proven wrong. And you take cheap shots at the Patriots and their fans.And that's not even a complete list of your childish antics. Then when somebody does blow up and attack you, you play the victim.

The animosty towards you is well deserved and a direct result of your outrageous behavior. It has nothing to do with you being a Colts fan.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]df2 - I don't think you get it.  I've frequented this board for many many years.  And you'll note that this thread is about the colts.  I am having a conversation about the colts.  When someone takes things too far, as Patsfansince66 and Davedsone do, I occassionally respond in kind.  I am sorry if that bothers you.  I'd recommend not reading my posts.  No, I am not always complimentary of the patriots.  so what?  There are alot of pats fans that aren't always complimentary of the pats.  Pats fans frequently are not complimentary of the colts.  I deal with it pretty well, I think.  Sometimes, I don't.  So what.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Wow. One of three things is going on here:

1) You are just playing dumb and you enjoy harassing people. Pretty sick in and of itself.

2) You honestly believe what you just wrote. In which case we are wasting our breath. Nobody is ever going to get through to you because you have a screw loose.

3) The only logical explanation for all your ridiculous behavior going unchecked for so long is that you are simply a creation of one of the BDC mods. I've suspected this for a long time. It's a much more plausible explanation for your existence than to believe that someone is disturbed enough to devote the amount of time and energy that you have into tormenting a group of strangers.

But I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt. I am going to assume that you are real. I am going to assume that you are not completely irrational and address some of your points.

You say you were having a conversation about the Colts. But you weren't. WE were having a conversation about the Colts. And you decided to  interject. The reason the distinction is important is that this is a Patriots forum. You don't belong here. You absolutely refuse to show any respect for the forum, it's rules or it's members. I don't know how much more clearly the point could be made to you by members and even the mods that you aren't wanted here. In case you haven't noticed the mods here are pretty much comatose. Yet you somehow managed to inspire them to ban you several times. That's a pretty amazing accomplishment. And instead of having some sense of pride and dignity you just sneak back in here. Where you aren't welcome. I really don't get it.

And you deal with negative comments about the Colts well? How tolerant of you. No, seriously, are you really that dense? You are in a Patriots forum. You have no rational reason to expect anyone here to pump the Colts' tires or refrain from making negative comments about the Colts. We don't like or respect the Colts organization. If somehow you didn't realize that before you came here you've had more than enough time to figure it out. If you don't like it, do what the board members and mods have been asking you to do for years and graciously leave. Then you wouldn't have to "tolerate" anything.

I used to go to a Steelers forum. Because before they started playing dirty and it came to light what kind of person Big Ben was, I liked the Steelers. When their fans started hating on the Patriots and started with all the ignorant Spygate garbage I stopped going. I didn't go there five or six times a week and try to pick fights with and antagonize Steelers fans. I don't think there's anybody over there that has anything good to say about my favorite team. I could make a full time job out taking offense to every "mean" thing that's said over there and just be a general pain in the rear. But I don't for two reasons, well three:
    1) Maturity
    2) Sanity
    Time It isn't free. You get a finite amount of time in this life. I can't imagine wasting that much of it on something as pointless and mean spirited as irritating others. But clearly you get some sort of payoff from it. Which is sick.

You can act as though you are a victim. But those of us that have been here more than a few months have seen your bag of tricks. You are nothing more than an antagonistic, argumentative troll.

I was here last year when the Jets upset the Pats in the playoffs. And you came here to rub people's noses in it. It doesn't get any lower than that. I'm betting I'm not the only one that remembers it.There is a reason you are one of the most despised trolls here. It's because your behavior here is oftentimes disgusting. If  you don't get that then you have some serious issues.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

You can't seriously be this thick. Clearly I was wrong to give you the benefit of doubt. Something is off that prevents you from having any sort of rational insight into your own behavior. Now matter how many people point out reality to you or how many times they do it you will remain oblivious and continue rationalize and justify your absolutely despicable behavior.

How you can impugn someone's maturity is beyond my comprehension. I'm betting the irony escapes you.

1) You want play semantics. Fine I'll spell it out for you. By WE I meant Patriots fans, the people this forum was intended for. The people that belong here. No I wasn't part of the conversation initially. Congratulations for getting one right.

2) What's your point? Yes there are people here that are just as unbalanced as the trolls and get the same sick sense of satisfaction out of annoying them and feeling a sense of control over them. If you had an ounce of self control you wouldn't have to take the bait every time

3) Actually this a club. This is the very definition of a  club. A group of people that meet to discuss a common interest. And just because there is no fence or gate to keep people like you out doesn't mean you are welcome here. The people that run this club have asked you to leave several times. Yet you refuse What you are doing here is harassment. Plain and simple.
    It would be no different than walking up to a group of people having a conversation in the street, forcing your way into the conversation and proceeding to insult and antagonize them. Well I guess the one difference would be that they could do something about it if you refused to go away. We are helpless to stop your bullying.

4) Thanks to people like the original poster I can't ignore you. Not only do they encourage you to keep sneaking back in here to get your payoff. They continually quote your gibberish in these never-ending arguments you love to incite. So until the BDC Mods grow a pair and ban you for good or at least institute an effective ignore feature dealing with the trolls is the price I have to pay for coming here. Which is why I'm not here very often anymore. It's not worth it.

Try your garbage at any other site.See how long it lasts before you are IP banned. The only reason you exist here is because the mods are a joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I'd recommend not reading my posts.  " 

- UD6

Agreed wholeheartedly. It's incredible UD6 can play the "character card" with a straight face while being a Colts fan posting drivel on a Pats board and waiting for his chance to play the Spygate card, which always comes out eventually.

There's nothing that can be done with this bottom feeder than ignore him. He's earned the right to be utterly ignored. That's the only thing that could possiblly make him leave, he clearly has a deep character flaw.

The consolation is that hie underachieving team, which lucked into its only Super Bowl ring against the worst NFC opponent in the last 15 years (Rex Grossman?), is about to drive itself off the cliff...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Seriously - are half the people here 5 years old? We come to the page to talk about football. At least I do - and it's really pathetic that people can't have a reasonable conversation without degrading into insults.

It's a lot more interesting to discuss the teams and not just see post upon post of people trading insults, no matter who starts it. Please S T F U unless you have something interesting to say ABOUT FOOTBALL.

And I do appreciate fans of other teams coming on this forum and sharing football opinions. Usually they have a different philosophy and that means that we have some very good discussions. To trash a person because they are a fan of another team and happen to want to socialize/have discussions with people on a board that's not their own is childish.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]Underpants has passive/aggressive disorder: Signs and symptoms The book Living with the Passive–Aggressive Man lists 11 responses that may help identify passive–aggressive behavior: [ 1 ] Ambiguity or speaking cryptically: a means of creating a feeling of insecurity in others or of disguising one's own insecurities. Intentional Inefficiency: Chronically being late and forgett ing things, another way to exert control or to punish. Convenient forgetfullness: To win any argument with denial. Fear of competition Fear of dependency Fear of intimacy as a means to act out anger: the passive–aggressive often cannot trust . Because of this, they guard themselves against becoming intimately attached to someone. Making chaotic situations Making excuses for non-performance in work teams Obstructionism Procrastination Sulking Victimization response: instead of recognizing one's own weaknesses, tendency to blame others for own failures
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

You can't really blame him.

What board would you rather be on? One where the team is getting ready for a division playoff game, or a board where fans are busy slitting their own wrists?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

By the way, on our way to facing the worse NFC opponent in 15 years, we watched as you choked, and enjoyed Cindy throwing an interception to send us to that superbowl. I believe Orlovsky went 30-38 in your own house against that atrocity you call a defense. You are the Colts of the early 2000's, high powered O, no defense. In all honesty, you have a qb, and 2 tight ends, and Welker. Ocho sucks, and Green-Ellis is average. Probably why Hoody went out and picked up Mcdaniels, Very unsure of the defense. We'll see what happens when it's all on Cindy's shoulders, with no defense in the playoffs. It's amazing to me how you guys just refuse to acknowledge spygate, like OJ telling himself he's going to find the real killers. The fact is you got caught, and fined a half million dollars, that is a fact. A written down fact. Would I have tried to get every advantage? Sure, but i've heard everything from, the cameras werent on, they didn't find anything, just admit it, it will set you free. There are patriot trolls all over our espn boards, and many others, Kansas Patriot bashes the Colts religously, there is some kind of Colts thread EVERY day on these boards, so I would argue the obsession lies here, and anyone who posts here on a regular basis knows I'm telling the truth. I agree UD6 is on these boards everday, I just pop in to troll every once in a while. Let me sum it up by saying we hate you, and you hate us. I hope you get beat, and Cindy Brady still wears a wristband with the plays on it, so daddy bill can tell him what plays to run. A woobie if you will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Have any of you been on the Indianapolis papers board? It is very lame, only gets about a dozen posts a day, and at least half of them are from a couple of Pats fans on there just to aggravate the locals...

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat%3adb3f8cfb-fbf2-46a8-9949-2d94e2faab75Forum%3a655098da-bc11-4421-9a76-5d5ab989bbfd

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel) : Enjoy the decade of mediocrity the Colt's are about to embark on. We Pat's fans will send you post cards from the playoffs every year to remind you of the differences between a mediocre organization (DOLT"s) and a perennial playoff organization (Pat's).  As far as "Cindy" goes i hope you enjoy the show Brady and the Pat's put on every year in the Playoffs! I know it will break my heart that your team will be just  another middle of the road team for years to come. I hope your owner doesn't leave town in the middle of the night when all the Manning fans disappear. 
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Their owner just held-up the entire state of Indiana for a new stadium and deal where he pays little or no taxes on the revenue streams from the team or the stadium. He has one of the best deals in the league, so there is no chance he leaves town in the new future. Its how he can afford to pay Moanning $28 million and afford another high priced QB... 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

First of all the hayseed thing is old. I live in the city, you know, the city where the superbowl is dummy. A city that has 1.5 million people in it. A city with the NCAA headquarters in it. A city with the 2 biggest single day sporting events in the world. Your hayseed comments are comical at best. Also I love how you tell us we're in for 10 years of mediocrity, all that tells me is that you know luck is awesome, and you know we'll be right back in it. To listen to ridin with the queen talk about caldwell getting mugged. LOL, what a freakin joke. Our receivers got mugged everytime we went up to that cesspool. If I remember right, Caldwell dropped a pass uncovered, and his eyes lit up like a deer, and he CHOKED and dropped it. The NFL sent Hobbs an apology, LOL! The NFL also sent a a fine of a half million dollars to the Cheats complex for taping superbowl pre game practices, so whats your point? I suppose we reffed our way to the 2nd most wins(barely) in the decade, and made 9 straight playoff appearances. That's why everyone hates Cheat fans, when they lose it was everything but them, refs, pumping in heat, pumping in noise, Polian, whatever, Biggest whiny bitc# crybabies in the whole league. Probably has something to do with the fact that east coast wu$$y liberals who think something is owed to them. Why doesnt Cindy look at her wristband to get the playcall from "Daddy", and throw another 8 yard pass, and let the receiver run 50 yards. Most overrated system qb in the history of the NFL that had the advantage of good defenses. This year you have no D, and this is why you have no prayer at a title. Book it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

Personally, I'd be embarrassed if my coach had to tape the other team's practices in order to gameplan for the superbowl.n Response to Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irsay's comment(s/sucking for Luck/Colts go after Nick Caserio (Pats director of player personnel) : "Choked" or Pats fans awkwardly watched the NFL forcibly try to get Indy back into the game on 3 bad calls, 1 factually incorrect, which led INdy to 7 points instead of 3? Hmm. 1. Troy Brown phantom PI/pick before half as NE was rolling down for at least another 3 points. This likely also would have not allowed Indy to get their other 3 points before half. 2. Reche Caldwell mauled in the end zone with no call. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23oEg5ljBkY 3. Ellis Hobb's "facegiuarding" penalty in the end zone on Wayne. This was perfectly defended, but Indy got the ball on 1st and goal out of this. The NFL quietly sent an apology to Ellis Hobbs and the Pats after the game to apologize for a made up NFL call in a Conf title game. Hmm. Odd, never heard of this before, nor does anyone remember so many calls being so questionable in such a big game before. Usually, Conf title games and SBs are very cleanly called games, letting everyone play, with minimal controversy if ever any. All 3 of these plays triggered points for Indy or a deduction of points for NE.  ALl iof it started to happen as NE was driving again before half, and all of it tilted 100% in Indy's favor from that point on. Congrats being the lone team in Conf title history to see the officials take the game over so the NFL could make sure Gomer had a chance at a ring for once. LOL Personally, I'd be embarrassed if the Pats had to win with calls like this on home turf, but hayseed morons like yourself praise it. Speaks volumes.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Irsay's comment(s)

What a dip %hit!

The 2 teams who have won 2 or more Conference Championship Games in the last 6 years are the Colts n Steelers! Congrats

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

And he wonders why he is hated.........

I don't need to fight,to prove I'm right...I don't need to be forgiven!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

During the Packers game yesterday...

The ghost of Lombardi begging for cheese angel intervention!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]First of all the hayseed thing is old. I live in the city, you know, the city where the superbowl is dummy. A city that has 1.5 million people in it. A city with the NCAA headquarters in it. A city with the 2 biggest single day sporting events in the world. Your hayseed comments are comical at best. Also I love how you tell us we're in for 10 years of mediocrity, all that tells me is that you know luck is awesome, and you know we'll be right back in it. To listen to ridin with the queen talk about caldwell getting mugged. LOL, what a freakin joke. Our receivers got mugged everytime we went up to that cesspool. If I remember right, Caldwell dropped a pass uncovered, and his eyes lit up like a deer, and he CHOKED and dropped it. The NFL sent Hobbs an apology, LOL! The NFL also sent a a fine of a half million dollars to the Cheats complex for taping superbowl pre game practices, so whats your point? I suppose we reffed our way to the 2nd most wins(barely) in the decade, and made 9 straight playoff appearances. That's why everyone hates Cheat fans, when they lose it was everything but them, refs, pumping in heat, pumping in noise, Polian, whatever, Biggest whiny bitc# crybabies in the whole league. Probably has something to do with the fact that east coast wu$$y liberals who think something is owed to them. Why doesnt Cindy look at her wristband to get the playcall from "Daddy", and throw another 8 yard pass, and let the receiver run 50 yards. Most overrated system qb in the history of the NFL that had the advantage of good defenses. This year you have no D, and this is why you have no prayer at a title. Book it.
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

Pretty stiff talk from the fan of a team who has their GM (Bill Polian) break the arms of the competition committee to change the rules for contact beyond the line of scrimmage with WR - after getting your azzes kicked in Foxboro in the 2004 AFCCG  - we call that cry baby whining here in New England

So - whatever - your team looks like it is about to be dumb enough to pay Peyton Manning 28 million dollars while drafting Andrew Luck - Indy will have good QB's - but no other talent at all  - let's see how that works for you