Is Antonio Cromartie "Damaged Goods"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Is Antonio Cromartie "Damaged Goods"?

If you look at some of the other great QBs their first year werent all that fantastic.  Manning, Elway and a few others threw a ton of picks.  I am not comparing Sanchize to them aside from their first years and the flashes of greatness that I saw from him last year.  I know better.  I also know and I am glad that others on this forum realized that he made great strides and finished the year on a the upswing.

It is tougher to be a great QB behind a suspect O-Line and that may be what you have in NE. I am not sure but we will find out this year when the bodies start flying.

As far as the "bad apples" that were collected by the Jets this year, they have been in full participation of voluntary workouts and I hear that they have been busting thier tails.  They know that if they bring home the trophy to NY a huge payday is to be had, plus they will be kings of NY which is better than kings of Mass. lol. 

How bout them Celtics?  Kobe dropped a nuke on your team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Is Antonio Cromartie "Damaged Goods"?:
    If you look at some of the other great QBs their first year werent all that fantastic.  Manning, Elway and a few others threw a ton of picks.  I am not comparing Sanchize to them aside from their first years and the flashes of greatness that I saw from him last year.  I know better.  I also know and I am glad that others on this forum realized that he made great strides and finished the year on a the upswing. It is tougher to be a great QB behind a suspect O-Line and that may be what you have in NE. I am not sure but we will find out this year when the bodies start flying. As far as the "bad apples" that were collected by the Jets this year, they have been in full participation of voluntary workouts and I hear that they have been busting thier tails.  They know that if they bring home the trophy to NY a huge payday is to be had, plus they will be kings of NY which is better than kings of Mass. lol.  How bout them Celtics?  Kobe dropped a nuke on your team.
    Posted by whodeawhodat

Kobe was 5 for 21 and forced every shot he took. He was what we thought he was. If the Lakers were not the NBA's "Showtime" then they wouldn't have shot 21 4rth qtr free throws or double what the Celtics shot in each game 5 6 or 7. You sound like a "real" hardcore Laker/Jets fan. You must have watched these teams for your whole life???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

I love delusional Jest fans. They're so entertaining this time of year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

Not every QB is good when they start their career. I don't like Sanchez, but I do think he has the talent to be a good pro. I doubt he'll outshine Brady this year, but in a year or two, he just might...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Is Antonio Cromartie "Damaged Goods"?:
    Not every QB is good when they start their career. I don't like Sanchez, but I do think he has the talent to be a good pro. I doubt he'll outshine Brady this year, but in a year or two, he just might...
    Posted by Celtics12345

just might what?