Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kclark85. Show kclark85's posts

Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1

I couldn't believe they switched the Patriots Dolphins game with the Vikings Cardinals game.  I was going to go to the game but not anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1

In Response to Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1:
    I couldn't believe they switched the Patriots Dolphins game with the Vikings Cardinals game.  I was going to go to the game but not anymore.
    Posted by kclark85

Nope.  Belichick prefers Sunday at 1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

I would rather it be a night game. Pats don't like heat/humidity. Even at this time of year it gets up to 80 degrees at mid afternoon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1:
    Posted by kclark85

Means I'll have to TiVo it while I play golf!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

YES! Surprised it was switched- why? Had my day planned. Thought the game would be a prime time draw. Vikings- Cardinals???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Not really, I understand that people want to see a good competitive game which the Patriots and Dolphins probably won't be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1:
    In Response to Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1 : Means I'll have to TiVo it while I play golf!
    Posted by agcsbill

Are you out of your damn mind?  Golf?  Over the Patriots?!?!?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In Response to Re: Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1:
    YES! Surprised it was switched- why? Had my day planned. Thought the game would be a prime time draw. Vikings- Cardinals???
    Posted by darwk

The Vikings are 10-1, the Cards 8-3. Both are competing for the #2 seed in the NFC, as it seems like the Saints will have homefield. So more people will be interested in that game. The Fins are going nowhere. I like the day games better, anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Yeah.... If they show it on AFN then ok, I can watch it at 9pm and not 4am... but if they do not, then I will not get to see it all, and YES I will be p!ssed!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Two words:  Brett Favre.  The media is in love with him.

That said, the Sunday and Monday night games keep me up way too late.  I prefer the day games.  The 4:00 pm slot would have been nice, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Posted by kclark85

I'm actually very happy. I have to get up at 4:30 am and there's no way I'll be sleeping before 1:00 am after watching a Pats game.That will leave me hung over, tired and if we lose you can add in Pi$$ed off. I love the 1:00 PM games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

no

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Miami's loss has this game further down on the priority list. (I know they moved it before the loss but Miami and Pats are an east coast game, Bret is a nationwide deal)

I live here in Miami so I see it either way. By the way, no humidity this time of year, will be warm but not bad. Was 72-75 all this week end.

Love wearing my Patriots shirt around town.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Miami's loss has this game further down on the priority list. (I know they moved it before the loss but Miami and Pats are an east coast game, Bret is a nationwide deal) I live here in Miami so I see it either way. By the way, no humidity this time of year, will be warm but not bad. Was 72-75 all this week end. Love wearing my Patriots shirt around town.
    Posted by gmbill

A little mad because it messes up my wife & I's plans that day as we have tickets to the game & our daughter is being watched by grandma.  But, I guess it gives up some more alone time at the HardRock Hotel where we are staying for the night!  We are trying for another child :O

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1 : A little mad because it messes up my wife & I's plans that day as we have tickets to the game & our daughter is being watched by grandma.  But, I guess it gives up some more alone time at the HardRock Hotel where we are staying for the night!  We are trying for another child :O
    Posted by mrtm70

Sure. For anyone living away from NE, it means you won't get to see that pats at all, unless you want to go to a sports bar.

farve is undead. will someone please drive a stake through his heart? 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

In Response to Re: Is anyone else disappointed the Patriots Dolphins game switched from 8 to 1 : Sure. For anyone living away from NE, it means you won't get to see that pats at all, unless you want to go to a sports bar. 
    Posted by unclealfie

Exactly. Since Tampa Bay plays at 1, I am hosed unless I go to some crap joint like Smokey Bones.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

No, get the loss to the Dolphins overwith early.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts