1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Is anyone sane here?

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, that's why you render yourself as useless here as Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

Or about as useless as you?

[/QUOTE]

About 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more useless than me.

Now, if this was a - "bytch about what everybody talks about" board, you would be real useful. But it isn't.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I had a job I loved offer me an 80% cut in pay to come back.

[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear it.

That would seriously tick me off.  Especially if it was some blow-hard, thinks-they-know-it-all, do-nothing middle-management type that was doing it to me.

[/QUOTE]

It was.  I went from making $1200 a week to about $240 a week, doing the same thing: teaching college chemistry.  What other country in the world would pay someone $4500 for a semester to teach?

[/QUOTE]

About time these overpaid deadwood teachers got trimmed down to their real worth.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now, if this was a - "bytch about what everybody talks about" board, you would be real useful. But it isn't.

[/QUOTE]

^This is priceless, succint, and to the point. 

PF1966 is about the only kind of troll I can't stand: the kind who is a hypocrite, who hates a forum, but racks up thousands of posts bashing it and taking part in the conversation. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear it.

That would seriously tick me off.  Especially if it was some blow-hard, thinks-they-know-it-all, do-nothing middle-management type that was doing it to me.

[/QUOTE]

It was.  I went from making $1200 a week to about $240 a week, doing the same thing: teaching college chemistry.  What other country in the world would pay someone $4500 for a semester to teach?

[/QUOTE]

Based on the... ahem... 'personality'... you display on here, my guess is that you were teaching 5 classes a semester and they cut you to 1 for some (because so many students complained) unknown reason... The math works...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's a "let's be a moron and fantasize about being a football ex spurt" board.

[/QUOTE]

So, either join in, or s*t*f*u. You just admitted it's not a "bytch about what everybody talks about" board, so you ought to go find one of those instead of wrongly posting that content here.

Why can't people be morons in peace without you constantly whining about it?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Because my corn flakes told me so

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If this is your problem, you are going about addressing it in the wrong way. The people on this forum didn't do this to you. 

I make about $6000 a semester teaching college. Only 3rd world countries and the USA pay so little. It's broken. I know about it. I made more money as a graduate student than I do now and worked half the hours!

Seriously, if you need to talk to someone about this feel free to hit up my private messages. I feel for you. Really I do. That is completely terrible, and it's the unfortunate reality. 

Just leave off the relentless attacks on the very fabric of the forum. It makes no sense, and accomplishes nothing outside of spreading your frustration to other people. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hmmm, let me see.....

A guy who comes to a sports talk forum and complains in every post about other posters talking about sports = a guy who lost his $1200 a week teaching gig and now makes $240 for the same thing....

These two things seem entirely compatible with each other to me. In both cases, we have identified the problem; and the problem is; YOU!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

sorry to hear it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Based on the... ahem... 'personality'... you display on here, my guess is that you were teaching 5 classes a semester and they cut you to 1 for some (because so many students complained) unknown reason... The math works...

[/QUOTE]

No. It's more likely he was let go because of cuts (most likely at a public university or college), and they offered to rehire him as an adjunct rather than as an instructor, lecturer, or professor.

He's probably teaching the same load (or slightly more) for a lot less pay. 

It's the liquidation of education. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

They were paying you $60000 to teach 3 classes??? They got screwed...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

Hmmm, let me see.....

A guy who comes to a sports talk forum and complains in every post about other posters talking about sports = a guy who lost his $1200 a week teaching gig and now makes $240 for the same thing....

These two things seem entirely compatible with each other to me. In both cases, we have identified the problem; and the problem is; YOU!

[/QUOTE]

No offense, but this is the most sense your comments have ever made to me....But this :

Bravo...just, Bravo

LMAO, keep up the good work

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

They were paying you $60000 to teach 3 classes??? They got screwed...

You probably couldn't teach five minutes of one of those classes ... and probably wouldn't have the guts to even get in front of the students. 

You have no idea. 

$60,000 for a semester of college level teaching is paying people LESS than what they should be making. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:

If this is your problem, you are going about addressing it in the wrong way. The people on this forum didn't do this to you. 

I make about $6000 a semester teaching college. Only 3rd world countries and the USA pay so little. It's broken. I know about it. I made more money as a graduate student than I do now and worked half the hours!

Seriously, if you need to talk to someone about this feel free to hit up my private messages. I feel for you. Really I do. That is completely terrible, and it's the unfortunate reality. 

Just leave off the relentless attacks on the very fabric of the forum. It makes no sense, and accomplishes nothing outside of spreading your frustration to other people. 

[/QUOTE]

But it's NOT my problem, which makes you totally clueless about this.

[/QUOTE]

I'm really trying here. You've obviously got a lot on your plate. I'm dead serious man, I feel for you. If you need a person to talk to, feel free to use my private message box on this forum. 

Really sorry you got busted down like that. It's terrible. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear it.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have 2 daughters in College where do you teach?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I see the village cry baby is still here screaming for attention....and getting it.

Wah wah wah...."my pay got cut" .....I'm pissed at the world, so I'll go try and ruin everyones day on the football forum.

You are a pathetic loser who is starved for attention. I stand by my post from this morning mr 1966.....grow a set....change your life.....and then go f u c k yourself....Cuz I don't care.

Never thought I'd see the day someone was more annoying that Rusty or Babe......you win d!ickless!! You been ignored....

Sections
Shortcuts