because im not you or rusty or tfb12... who btw shall perish

You have a crush. =D

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Is anyone sane here?

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:

Someone who posts so angrily about the "sanity" and mental state of others makes me think you might struggle with your own.

So you know my mental state?  Are you a shrink or just practicing without a license?

You do truly come across as one very angry little man.  I used to think that about Babe, but you make him seem positively optimistic!  I'd recommend for you, the same thing that I used to recommend for him...turn off your computer and take a nice leisurely stroll outside.  Get some fresh air and relax a little bit.  Everything is going to be okay.

That is Babe. That's why they sound the same. When Babe wants to let loose, he signs in as "PatsFan1966".

As in all things: you are a moron. You're as right about this as you are about football matters. ZERO LMAO@U

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

They were paying you $60000 to teach 3 classes??? They got screwed...

You probably couldn't teach five minutes of one of those classes ... and probably wouldn't have the guts to even get in front of the students. 

You have no idea. 

$60,000 for a semester of college level teaching is paying people LESS than what they should be making. 

ZB, I have never had an issue with you, I have found you to be one of the sanest, more intelligent posters on here, and very knowledgeable about football. I have several family members who teach at the high school level, and have the utmost respect for that profession. I can understand your thoughts that college instructors are underpaid, and having no direct experience in that field, I wont argue that. But understand that everyone feels the same way, we all feel we should be paid more, whether working as a janitor (which I did while in junior college) to being a VP of IT at a global finacial services firm (which I am now). Having also worked in a job where one year the CEO got a $10 million dollar bonus while those of us in the rank-and-file jobs got an doubling in our health insurance plan cost, and an increase in the out of pocket from $2000 to $8000, I do understand these types of situations. I looked at that situation, made the determination that company was not right for me, and moved on with my life. My post above was specific to the 1966 loser, he should do the exact same thing if he is not happy with his present situation. He came on this board either last year or two years ago when I started a 'Happy Thanksgiving Everyone' thread, and started spewing his hatred for everything and everyone, opining it was everyones fault but his own that his life was a train wreck, he has not changed one bit. His attitude sux, and I thank God that neither of my children were put in a class where he was teaching. I told him then that I wouldn't pay him a dime to clean my toilets, and my opinion of him hasn't changed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

My post above was specific to the 1966 loser, he should do the exact same thing if he is not happy with his present situation. He came on this board either last year or two years ago when I started a 'Happy Thanksgiving Everyone' thread, and started spewing his hatred for everything and everyone, opining it was everyones fault but his own that his life was a train wreck, he has not changed one bit. His attitude sux, and I thank God that neither of my children were put in a class where he was teaching. I told him then that I wouldn't pay him a dime to clean my toilets, and my opinion of him hasn't changed.

Umm, have you TRIED to get a job since about 2000?  Obviously not.  

For one thing, learn to read.  I never said it was "everyone's fault" for my problems.  Secondly, my life is NOT a train wreck, though it could be better.  I also seem to think that you would be somewhat perturbed if you did as you were told when you were younger and then you wake up in your 50's and you only have $10K saved up for your retirement.  Not too many people would be happy with that.  I bet even an ogre like you wouldn't.

As for your kids not being in my class, I'll say this.  I wouldn't want them if they are ANYTHING AT ALL like you.  They probably have yOUR crappy attitude.   Second, they probably aren't bright enough to do a chemistry class.  I am teaching preparatory chemistry, general chemistry and physical chemistry, and I will say that the students love me, in fact one of my p. chem. students gave me candy for Valentine's Day.  Many have consulted me for career advice.

I got into computer programming in 1997. Prior to that I was a UPS man for 9 years, but tore my knee up twice and had to figure out a different path, so I did (at 37 years old). I went to school nights and weekends while I worked full time. I have switched jobs 8 times since 1997, including being in the second stint with the company I am at now. I am lucky enough to have good computer, database, analytical and people skills. My current boss hounded me for two years to return after I had left on my own accord for what I thought was a better opportunity (shorter commute, every other Friday off). He offered me more money and vacation time to return, so I like to think I have something on the ball. Once the health plan fiasco I described above happened, it was a no brainer to go back. If you are in you 50's and have just started to think about planning for your retirement, that is no ones issue but your own. You may be a genius in the chemical field, but you have proven to everyone on this board that you are just a bitter old b*stard of a human being. 

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts