Is "ball control" the right strategy when your offense is better than your defense?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Is

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Translation? All of them have some variation of mentall illness.

Righto dumbkoff. We're mentally ill because we claim numerous conspiracy theories against BB, have numerous fake accounts, always return after countless bannings, slam one certain greatest Patriot player ever on nearly every post, constantly make things up as though they are factual and have obsession with personal details about other poster's lives.

[/QUOTE]

What is Bakepdal?  A new anti psychotic drug they are testing on you?

[/QUOTE]

None of you still haven't shared with the board why you think 3 TDs and 7 INTs in Brady's last 3 home AFC title games is acceptable and why that is the defense's fault.

In fact, all of you who are in the Pats Trol Guild, who can't counter that, are desperately trying to deflect.

It's probably because you're in utter shock Brady has those numbers in his last 3 AFC title games.

You can't change facts, reality or the past.

[/QUOTE]

Stay on topic.  Is that a new anti psychotic drug they are testing on you?  Hmmm

I hope they are paying you for those trials.  They are obviously of no benefit, otherwise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

Recidivists just can't control themselves.

Brent Spiner (Commander Data) was a recidivist. lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrLvtoKZfxY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Its a setoff on both sides were the offense can back the defense with a big scoring game,or the defense backs the offense on low scoring in close games.The D didnt have the offense back when they needed it giving a small lead thats when it counts.

Just in cause you never heard it before defense wins championships!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

Recidivists just can't control themselves.

Brent rocks.....lol. 

Brent Spiner (Commander Data) was a recidivist. lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrLvtoKZfxY

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I asked you to further your first post and you ran away.  Case closed. You're intimidated.  Obviously. Not hard to see.

Even when someone starts a thread for debate, weasels like you run away unable to back what you originally stated.

Learn from others who know more or don't comment.

Good Lord!  You have issues, Rusty.  I'm pretty positive nobody is intimidated by you.  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Considering you all tapdance being asked DIRECT, simple questions by backpedaling in the discussion with 5-7 word retorts, what else is it then?

It sure looks like I have you cornered and I've easily won the debate, doesn't it?

I keep telling you....Every time one of you start a thread that is meant to HIDE facts, reality or truth, I will challenge it.

Prolate started it and I am poking holes in his premise.

Prolate probably has no idea Brady has 3 TDs and 7 INTs in his last 3 AFC Title games. It's so horrendous, it's hard to take, but that's the truth.

Hey, maybe Prolate was so shocked, that's why he ran away from his own thread? Hmmm.

[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, my post wasn't about Brady.  It was about whether ball control is the right strategy when your defense is weak.  You haven't addressed that at all. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I was surprised this thread got so much discussion.  Then I read the posts and realized it didn't get any discussion at all. 

Anyone interested in talking about ball contol strategies?  

Every thread turns into the same thing. Rusty bashes Brady then we ponder his mental illness. LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I was surprised this thread got so much discussion.  Then I read the posts and realized it didn't get any discussion at all. 

Every thread turns into the same thing. Rusty bashes Brady then we ponder his mental illness. LMAO

Much worse than being a troll, Rusty's become a bore.  He just repeats the same thing over and over like a record with a skip . . . it's tedious.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Patriots won 2 of those 3 AFC Title games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Bottom line is Belichick is going to do what HE thinks is the best thing to win...if that means lining up in shotgun and throwing it 50 times, that is what HE thinks is the best thing to do based off of who he is playing and how the game is going. No one else.

This year our personnel will dictate how we are able to attack teams, I'm sure it will be different than the way we have done things in the past. The truth is I don't know if we are good enough to just line up in power formations and pound it down another teams's throat 35 times a game. I watched Jimmy Johnson try to do that in Miami with an average running back...it wasn't pretty and that guy at least had a great defense to keep the score low (by the way he built that defense in a year). Can Ridley be that guy? He got knocked into Aruba during that playoff game and wasn't doing much before that. I thought he ran with power and vision at times...showed a nice burst. I don't think he is special, he can't get outside or make someone miss, but he is a better talent than BJGE. I think Vareen can (and should) be used exclusively as a pass catcher. i think if Vareen doesn't catch 60 balls next year someone needs to get fired. I wouldn't rule out Blount being a between the tackle guy for us, or Bodden. I just don't know if any of them are the types that turn your team into a run first offense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Much worse than being a troll, Rusty's become a bore.  He just repeats the same thing over and over like a record with a skip . . . it's tedious.  

and for a self-proclaimed genius, he still has not figured out that he's being baited.

Very entertaining, cuz he takes the bait almost every time.  I admit the novelty is beginning to wear off.....ho hum....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Got it your not on earth! explains it

Dude they had the lead  when the interception happen it was up to the D to step up and perform they didnt !! no spinning it ,deflecting it !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Umm, is that true or are you just angry that I have your premise debunked on the first page?

You tried to be sneaky in pretending our offense, which is supposed to be better than our D, which on paper it is, is factually performing better than our D in these games.

Guess what? It's false!

How can our QB who has 3 TDs and 7 INTs in the home AFC title games alone be proof that what you're saying is true???

I'll take your lack of a counter here, as I have with all the BBWs in this thread as they al backpedal or run away, as a sign of defeat.

Period. End thread.

See, this is the problem when it's clear I expose your agenda, which is to deflect from the facts of our horrendous and underperforming offense, you pretend I've done something wrong.

This time you've called me "a bore and tedious".  How about this??!! I am right and you're wrong.

It's ok to admit you're wrong, Prolate. It's a myth our offense has been good or great in these postseasons and our defense poor. A MYTH.

[/QUOTE]

No, really Rusty.  The thread is about the pluses and minuses of a ball control strategy.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Righto dumbkoff. We're mentally ill because we claim numerous conspiracy theories against BB, have numerous fake accounts, always return after countless bannings, slam one certain greatest Patriot player ever on nearly every post, constantly make things up as though they are factual and have obsession with personal details about other poster's lives.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

None of you still haven't shared with the board why you think 3 TDs and 7 INTs in Brady's last 3 home AFC title games is acceptable and why that is the defense's fault.

In fact, all of you who are in the Pats Trol Guild, who can't counter that, are desperately trying to deflect.

It's probably because you're in utter shock Brady has those numbers in his last 3 AFC title games.

[/QUOTE]

Stay on topic.  Is that a new anti psychotic drug they are testing on you?  Hmmm

I hope they are paying you for those trials.  They are obviously of no benefit, otherwise.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I am on topic, Pezzy. OH yes, I am. Oh yes.

Prolate is asking "if our O is better than our D, can we get away with playing a more methodical, ball control style.''

Agree or not? That is his premise. The fact is, our offense has been WORSE than our defense in every single postseason game since 2007's AFC title game.

VS Denver in the Divisional Round.  Loss. (he gets a pass here)

VS SD in the Divisional Round. Win. (3 INTs game, but gutty win)

VS Indy in the AFC Title game. Loss. (terrible second half, that's on the offense)

VS SD in the 2007 AFC Title game. Win. (terrible game with 3 INTs, Maroney and D bailed him out)

VS the Giants in SB 42. Loss. (Clearly an embarrasing game from him and that offense.  He was mediocre at best. Another one)

VS the Jets in the 2010 Divisional Round. Loss. (Terrible.  Pats D held to 14 points through 3 qtrs as our offense did literally nothing past the 1st qtr).

VS the Ravens in the 2011 AFC Title game. Win. (D bailed him out again!  He had 0 TDs and 2 INTs!)

VS the Giants in SB 46. Loss (Do we need to go over this one again? Clearly the D overachieved all game and Brady and the offense, our best players, folded like a cheap suit the entire 4th qtr!)

This year?  13 points?  Our D was undermanned and could have been bailed out by Brady and that offense but they let us down again.

I ask again, in these games where he basically CHOSE to throw more than 40 times, in his preferred shotgun, pass first offense, how is it our offense which is the supposed strength, performed further away from its ceiling than our offense did?!

It's a myth our offense is performing better. They're not!

The only games where any fan can give Brady a pass in this is in Denver in 2005 or in SD in 2006 (Caldwell not a #1 caliber WR, to be fair).

It's 2013!

What on earth?!

[/QUOTE]

Fact is the Defense has lost every playoff game, since 2006, with their inability to get off the field.  32 points in the second half....pfft

Fact is BB has fielded only one decent pass defense since 2000, and the Pats have won IN SPITE of that.

Fact is, when they have the worst passer rating of any defense to ever play in a SB, JC, himself isn't winning that game.

Yet TOM BRADY, almost did.  If only he could have stopped the D from giving up the game losing drive AGAIN.  Unfortunately he is powerless on the bench, as is every QB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Umm, is that true or are you just angry that I have your premise debunked on the first page?

You tried to be sneaky in pretending our offense, which is supposed to be better than our D, which on paper it is, is factually performing better than our D in these games.

Guess what? It's false!

How can our QB who has 3 TDs and 7 INTs in the home AFC title games alone be proof that what you're saying is true???

I'll take your lack of a counter here, as I have with all the BBWs in this thread as they al backpedal or run away, as a sign of defeat.

Period. End thread.

See, this is the problem when it's clear I expose your agenda, which is to deflect from the facts of our horrendous and underperforming offense, you pretend I've done something wrong.

This time you've called me "a bore and tedious".  How about this??!! I am right and you're wrong.

It's ok to admit you're wrong, Prolate. It's a myth our offense has been good or great in these postseasons and our defense poor. A MYTH.

^^^^^ Rantings of a madman. LMAO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady didn't "prefer" the shotgun pre 2008 and his injury.

Did the thought ever enter that miniscule pea brain of yours that BB might prefer the shotgun spread to simply bolster his odds that his meal ticket won't get hurt? Without Brady the party is over dumbkoff.

No, it didn't. Because, you're an imbecile.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I am on topic, Pezzy. OH yes, I am. Oh yes.

Prolate is asking "if our O is better than our D, can we get away with playing a more methodical, ball control style.''

Agree or not? That is his premise. The fact is, our offense has been WORSE than our defense in every single postseason game since 2007's AFC title game.

VS Denver in the Divisional Round.  Loss. (he gets a pass here)

VS SD in the Divisional Round. Win. (3 INTs game, but gutty win)

VS Indy in the AFC Title game. Loss. (terrible second half, that's on the offense)

VS SD in the 2007 AFC Title game. Win. (terrible game with 3 INTs, Maroney and D bailed him out)

VS the Giants in SB 42. Loss. (Clearly an embarrasing game from him and that offense.  He was mediocre at best. Another one)

VS the Jets in the 2010 Divisional Round. Loss. (Terrible.  Pats D held to 14 points through 3 qtrs as our offense did literally nothing past the 1st qtr).

VS the Ravens in the 2011 AFC Title game. Win. (D bailed him out again!  He had 0 TDs and 2 INTs!)

VS the Giants in SB 46. Loss (Do we need to go over this one again? Clearly the D overachieved all game and Brady and the offense, our best players, folded like a cheap suit the entire 4th qtr!)

This year?  13 points?  Our D was undermanned and could have been bailed out by Brady and that offense but they let us down again.

I ask again, in these games where he basically CHOSE to throw more than 40 times, in his preferred shotgun, pass first offense, how is it our offense which is the supposed strength, performed further away from its ceiling than our offense did?!

It's a myth our offense is performing better. They're not!

The only games where any fan can give Brady a pass in this is in Denver in 2005 or in SD in 2006 (Caldwell not a #1 caliber WR, to be fair).

It's 2013!

What on earth?!

[/QUOTE]

I'll give this one more shot then I'm done discussing it. I'll say he didn't play well in the last AFC championship game...and I think you can say that for a lot of players on that team that day. You've listed a lot of games and truthfully the guy has played in probably more big games than any player in the history of the league, and he has played well in most of them, outstanding in others and poor in a few of them. Truthfully the team gets as far as they do most every year because of him. Playing poorly to the best pass defense in the league (Baltimore) is not what you are looking for, but it's to be expected a little bit. Both times he was missing his best player on offense. I've said it before and I'll say it again...he would of been the MVP of Super Bowl 46 if we had won that game. He made two poor decisions in that entire game under some of the best pass rushing you'll see and he did that with his best target far less than 100%. If we win that game he gets the MVP trophy...hands down...no question...money.

People forget that this is a team game...that we are not the team we were when we were winning championships....you tell people that everyday (that we are not and can't be expected to be the talented team we were). In those years Brady made mistakes....big ones, yet they weren't nearly as costly (the interception in the 4th against Carolina comes to mind, so does the drive killing pick against the Eagles). Yet those defenses held their opponents, this one can't. To think a quarterback can just carry his team through three playoff games by himself is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. When he gets help things will change, until that happens we will not win another thing...you can bank on that. This team is not built good enough anymore, it hasn't been for a long time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In the words old Rusty would you!!

Rusty you ran away cause you got caught spinning agian !!

What did you get dizzy?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes, and if our QB is not having a good TD/INT ratio, how can we have ball control?????!

Brady had had a 2/1 TD/INT ratio for 4 of his last 5 playoffs. Not good enough for you dumbkoff?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

In the words old Rusty would you!!

Rusty you ran away cause you got caught spinning agian !!

What did you get dizzy?

He doesn't even think when he writes.  I think he gets so flustered and loses track of what lies he tells in order to push his agenda that he is dizzy in confussion all the time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Guess what? It's false!

Period. End thread.

[/QUOTE]

No, really Rusty.  The thread is about the pluses and minuses of a ball control strategy.  

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and if our QB is not having a good TD/INT ratio, how can we have ball control?????!

Your thread title specifically points to the idea that our offense is performing better than our defense in these games, which is false. It's a myth!  Has the offense been better in the REGULAR season? Absolutely.  But, what about the postseason, because we all know what this is about here. It's about getting over the hump and playing in a SB, and winning it.

They've either both been bad (2009 Ravens playoff game or arguably 2012's this past January) or it's very clear the D has played to its ceiling more so than the offense has.

If our QB is tossing 2 and 3 INTs, a ball control offense isn't possible. That's what Brady is doing. He's putting our D on the field too much in succession when he does that. The 3 and outs or short drives also make it very tough to control the ball, wouldn't you say? I mean, jesus. It's ok to finally come forward and admit what you've needed to for a while now.

Stop starting threads that tapdance around the facts and reality. Brady is 36. His quest to control the ball with more passing in a shotgun, has failed. Period. Deal with it.

Wozzy and I have already talked about the idea of running it on 3rd downs with a lead, even with a draw, because if you don't get it, the clock at least goes for close to 2 minutes on 2 separate plays, unless you get the 1st down which is certainly possible with the quality of our O Line. Christ, we pay Logie Mankins 8 mil per year to drop back and pass protects 45 times and our lead back gets less than 15 carries? Why?

So, ball control on the ground is VITAL in second halves, which we refuse to employ in our race to 45 passes with a lead!

How many more times do we have to say this? All the logic, evidence, data sits right there and you continue to ignore it.

This time, you did it with your thread title implying that our D is so bad or are our RBs are so weak, we can't employ more running vs throwing to Welker or throw in general, an extra 5-7 times a game.  Those 5-7 rushing attempts is like 5 minutes of clock alone!  Yet, we lose games in the last 2-3 minutes? WHat is so hard to comprehend here?

Both Ds are gassed for both teams, but the idea of imposing one's will like we did in the 2007 AFC title game can be done by teams that believe in it and want to do it. We've chosen to not do it. 

BJGE never fumbled here and we never lost with him used as our lead back in 2010 or 2011 yet we run the risk of a predictable offense, INTs, etc, over killing clock and possibly scoring more? Why?

Why do you think I picked 35 pass attempts, more so 40+ as the danger zone for us to win games???!

Because I've done the research!  That's why.  The rate with which were passing vs Baltimore this past 1st half's game, I knew it was too much passing. We didn't get the run game established by half time and then Brady's INT and Ridley hurt us more.

Then it becomes a snowball effect.  If we have a QB throwing 40 times in a game (more so the RATE where he ends up with with a lead), then we lose and it's happened like a dozen times since 2005, much of it in the postseason.

[/QUOTE]

You are right, the DEFENSE has given up the lead more than a dozen times since 2005.

Hel1 they gave it up to Balt. last year twice in one game, yet the O regained that lead when they weren't on the bench.   Guess the O should never leave the field if they want to win.

Too bad they lost that game.  That would have kept Balt out of the play-offs.  Dam shame.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Guess what? It's false!

Period. End thread.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your thread title specifically points to the idea that our offense is performing better than our defense in these games, which is false. It's a myth!  Has the offense been better in the REGULAR season? Absolutely.  But, what about the postseason, because we all know what this is about here. It's about getting over the hump and playing in a SB, and winning it.

They've either both been bad (2009 Ravens playoff game or arguably 2012's this past January) or it's very clear the D has played to its ceiling more so than the offense has.

If our QB is tossing 2 and 3 INTs, a ball control offense isn't possible. That's what Brady is doing. He's putting our D on the field too much in succession when he does that. The 3 and outs or short drives also make it very tough to control the ball, wouldn't you say? I mean, jesus. It's ok to finally come forward and admit what you've needed to for a while now.

Stop starting threads that tapdance around the facts and reality. Brady is 36. His quest to control the ball with more passing in a shotgun, has failed. Period. Deal with it.

Wozzy and I have already talked about the idea of running it on 3rd downs with a lead, even with a draw, because if you don't get it, the clock at least goes for close to 2 minutes on 2 separate plays, unless you get the 1st down which is certainly possible with the quality of our O Line. Christ, we pay Logie Mankins 8 mil per year to drop back and pass protects 45 times and our lead back gets less than 15 carries? Why?

So, ball control on the ground is VITAL in second halves, which we refuse to employ in our race to 45 passes with a lead!

How many more times do we have to say this? All the logic, evidence, data sits right there and you continue to ignore it.

This time, you did it with your thread title implying that our D is so bad or are our RBs are so weak, we can't employ more running vs throwing to Welker or throw in general, an extra 5-7 times a game.  Those 5-7 rushing attempts is like 5 minutes of clock alone!  Yet, we lose games in the last 2-3 minutes? WHat is so hard to comprehend here?

Both Ds are gassed for both teams, but the idea of imposing one's will like we did in the 2007 AFC title game can be done by teams that believe in it and want to do it. We've chosen to not do it. 

BJGE never fumbled here and we never lost with him used as our lead back in 2010 or 2011 yet we run the risk of a predictable offense, INTs, etc, over killing clock and possibly scoring more? Why?

Why do you think I picked 35 pass attempts, more so 40+ as the danger zone for us to win games???!

Because I've done the research!  That's why.  The rate with which were passing vs Baltimore this past 1st half's game, I knew it was too much passing. We didn't get the run game established by half time and then Brady's INT and Ridley hurt us more.

Then it becomes a snowball effect.  If we have a QB throwing 40 times in a game (more so the RATE where he ends up with with a lead), then we lose and it's happened like a dozen times since 2005, much of it in the postseason.

[/QUOTE]
    Agian ill spell it out for you  it was a defensive game on both sides of the ball thats why it was low scoring !!Yes the offfense had problems no one is dening that but still had the lead when the other team got the ball.Despit turnover its thier job not to give up the lead !!! take baseball if the starting picther comes out and the team is in the lead doeas he get the lost nope !!! Go play in traffic Thank you thank you very much!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Even if I excuse Brady and the offense for disappearing completely in terms of sustaining drives in the 2006 AFC title game and Caldwell wasn't a #1, Dillon or Maroney couldn't have carried the ball a bit more in that second half, to milk the clock a bit more? Really? We choose to throw 45+ times with the lead?????

TB threw 34 times in that game and they ran 24 times.  The D gave up 32 points IN A

HALF!

Stop with your lies!

13 is not 19

34 is not 45

27 is not 35

1200 is not 1500

And....you are not very smart or honest or both.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady had had a 2/1 TD/INT ratio for 4 of his last 5 playoffs. Not good enough for you dumbkoff?

[/QUOTE]

His last 3 AFC title games at HOME:

3 TDs, 7 INTS

You know, that's the game you play in before you can get to a SB? lmao

No, abusing the Broncos in  2011 for 6 TDS isn't as impressive as you think it is.  Denver's D sucked. Dawkins and Dumervil were hurt and Light abused Von Miller the whole game. Old man Bailey is old.

Nice try.

Throw out his best and worst games since 2007.  That would the Denver 2011 playoff and the 2009 playoff games.

Then, look at the overall numbers.

NOT GOOD.

AT ALL.

In fact, unacceptable.

[/QUOTE]

Okay dumbkoff, let's play your cherry picking game. We'll take out his best playoff (04) and his worst (09) and compare the TD/INT ratios pre 07 and post 06.

Adjusted post 06 TD/INT ratio 20/13.

Adjusted pre 07 TD/INT ratio - 15/9

Pretty much the same ratio goombah.

You lose again. Nothing new.

You're worse than UD6. Worse. LMAO@U

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How about you get to a college? Didn't you say you were in your mid 30s the other day?  Could have fooled me based on the level of critical thinking you have.

NEWSFLASH: If we run the ball 5 more times instead of throwing to Welkie, that's over 4 minutes of clock that the other team wouldn't have had.

Is this really that difficult?

An incomplete pass stops the clock.  If your QB is up to 45 passes or 46, even with a lead, regardless of how big the lead is, barring an incredible compl rate (very unlikely vs a good or great D), that is MANY incompletions that stop the clock.

Get it?

If the score is 17-10 NE at the half, we should be running MORE in the second half, not less.

Even if we're down vs a good D, say 14-10, the discipline to keep running needs to be there.  This actually happened vs Buffalo this past season.

NE came out and realized they were wasting time, so Bolden ran amuck all over them. DUh. Buffalo SUCKS with their run D.

They have for like 3 years!  Why did we throw so much in the first half of the game up there in 2011 if we know they suck defending the run??!

A little odd isn't it?  

NEWSFLASH: We did run the ball in the AFCC game last season dumbkoff. And Ridley coughed up a critical fumble at a critical juncture. But I NEVER hear you say a f'n word about that!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

First of all going too collge has nothing to do with it cause your the only one who belives in your oppion,thats a fact as we see it here so anyway I went to BC!!!!!!!!!!Second dont bring up I must have never been outside New england ,I have!!! Your so smart so why not see it though what others see, have a open mind ?

Well BB must not think the run would work or they seen something possible they were waiting for the run then went to autible duh ,what dont you get?

One other thing why is it always Bradys fault win the pats lose and not BB?I seen you call for other HCs heads when other teams lose?