IS BB A CLOWN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: IS BB A CLOWN?

In Response to Re: IS BB A CLOWN?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: IS BB A CLOWN? : nice post. interesting points " Ahhh...the NFL Draft ...gotta love it." defintitely :)
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I spent last weekend in NYC.  Had a good time and yes to the pretty women.  However, did you notice that every time you walked to a street corner it smelled like an open sewer.  Too many cameras, too many cops, way too many people and way too expensive.  My wife and I managed to spend $179.00 for lunch at a very good restaurant named Bice.  I recommend it.  However it was only lunch.  NYC is a lot of hype IMO, I'll take Chicago and our beloved Boston.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IS BB A CLOWN? : nice try but u cant have any fun here capt...too many thin-skinned yahoos
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

LOL. Why don't you go jump in one of those open sewers, Dessalines was talking about. or better yet go get lost in new jersey.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Is he a clown?... no he is a coach with 4 SB rings. What is your resume?  Pfft
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    +1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" This is not about whether or not the Pats picked good players tonight ."

Ummmm yes it is. 

Terrible post by you reflecting a lack of understanding of the big picture. 

Pats needed major upgrade and change in defensive philosohphy and looks like they got it, unlike in prevoius drafts. 

The rest gets settled on the field, that's where the draft gets judged. You don't know where value resides in the draft, if you did you would be working for an NFL team not posting in here. 

You seem to get along with Jints fan, why don't the two of you swap Yahoo IDs and he can tell you about being a Giants fan and maybe you can hop on that bandwagon..

If you get a chance ask him why being an Internet bully in another team's forum is so appealing. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

After getting both Hightower and Chandler who cares who else he drafted? He also got Dennard,Ebert and Bequette and all three of these guys will either make the team or be playing in the league next year!The Patriots only had maybe 6 roster spots availible so drafting every fans favorite flavor wouldn't work...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IS BB A CLOWN? : I have kissed a few right down the middle but of the female variety 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Seems to me you should visit the 8th precinct sometime NUYAWKER SCHMO, (used in place of another Yiddish word they would not let me post and no I'm not Jewish but it should inform your tiny, tiny brain),. 

I once lived in New York, grew up there actually and finally managed to escape the garbage strewn rat infested corner of hell you like to live in.  I see you're visiting Boston, if only digitally, so you must like it here and I know why.  Go...