Is BB a great coach?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Is BB a great coach?

I say he is the very best coach in the NFL. He absolutely knows when to ditch a player such as his recent decision allowing BJGE to walk. He also superbly controls the balance between run and pass based on the resources he has at his disposal. We are very fortunate to have such a fine coach.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Is BB a great coach?

No way, he lets a future Hall of Fame QB push him around and hold the team back. Clearly if he would just run the ball more and let guys on defense - like  Chung, Arrington, and Nincovich, take over the game and dominate - we'd be winning more Super Bowls!

Sincerly,
    Sea Bass

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Whatever Rusty says.

Sincerely,

glenr

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

You guys obsess much?

Babe I do congratulate you. You are now the #1 troll on this forum. You make patsfan1966 or whatever his name was look like a part timer.

Congrats to you sir!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Are these modz getting paid?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Is BB a great coach?:
    [QUOTE]You guys obsess much? Babe I do congratulate you. You are now the #1 troll on this forum. You make patsfan1966 or whatever his name was look like a part timer. Congrats to you sir!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I'm a troll because I say BB is the best coach in the NFL?

The day you start to "get it" is the day you take a look in the mirror. You're the troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Are these modz getting paid?
    Posted by leonardo0110[/QUOTE]

Not to service your whims they aren't.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

Back to the subject.  Without question, he is a great coach.  It's not only the wins and losses, but look at his coaching staff throughout the years.  He has done a great job surrounding himself with great coaching minds.  While these coaches haven't done well on their own, they have been great in assisting BB.  I would also tip my cap to Mr. Kraft, who should go down as one of the greatest owners...ever! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Back to the subject.  Without question, he is a great coach.  It's not only the wins and losses, but look at his coaching staff throughout the years.  He has done a great job surrounding himself with great coaching minds.  While these coaches haven't done well on their own, they have been great in assisting BB.  I would also tip my cap to Mr. Kraft, who should go down as one of the greatest owners...ever! 
    Posted by hulk[/QUOTE]

I agree. Completely. Hey hulk, has anybody ever told you you're Incredible?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB a great coach? : I agree. Completely. Hey hulk, has anybody ever told you you're Incredible?
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE
    No, but thank you.  I feel better now.  Have a great weekend Patriots fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Babe, the GM decides when to ditch a player. So why do you hate BB? WHy Babe? Why?

Why do you think he sucks as a coach? I don't get it?

Why do you think he is average as a GM?

Why do you think Tom Brady deserves all the credit in a game played by 46 people?

Why do you hate America?

Why?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Looks like Rusty voted no. It figures, all he ever does is bash BB's coaching anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Babe, the GM decides when to ditch a player. So why do you hate BB? WHy Babe? Why? Why do you think he sucks as a coach? I don't get it? Why do you think he is average as a GM? Why do you think Tom Brady deserves all the credit in a game played by 46 people? Why do you hate America? Why?
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

The coach would have more say than the GM on ditching a small-time paycheck player, Rusty.

Why do you hate the Patriots Rusty?

Why?

Because they make fools of your jets all the time?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Bill Belichick will go down as the architect/General Manager if you will of the greatest team in NFL history. He has built a team that consistently competes for championships. He has lead this team to 5 Sb appearances and 18 playoff victories over the last 12 years.

the best GM/coach in the game today!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]the best coach in the game today!

And yet you insist you know better how to coach than him with nearly your every post.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB a great coach? : And yet you insist you know better how to coach than him with nearly your every post.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Hey good job trolling today. Have fun with it tomorrow, and the next day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB a great coach? : Hey good job trolling today. Have fun with it tomorrow, and the next day.

Awww shucks. I can't hold a candle to you. We could be talking about the Saints bounty issue and you would turn it into a diatribe about how BB doesn't know anything about how to balance an offense.

I do admit I enjoy exposing Rusty more than you though. You're just a one trick poney with your absurdity of bashing BB. Rusty has many more facets to his trollish bashing. Plus, he actually has a brain.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

f*** whoever voted no

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB a great coach? : The coach would have more say than the GM on ditching a small-time paycheck player, Rusty. Why do you hate the Patriots Rusty? Why? Because they make fools of your jets all the time?

Oh there you go mashing up your discussions again a little bit. You've mashed up the GM and coaching things a lot lately. Not mixxed up or made mistakes but those roles cross some even when they are two different people and cross even more so if the same person. Your comments have often done the same recently.

While the coach would absolutely say all alone if a player does not fit his system or can't make his team, talent wise, true. The GM side would come in and say umm coach I know he is solid and reliable and has a role but not for the money it will take. We can fill that role for you for less less money. The BJGE move appears to be exactly the later.

That's why I think you focus too much on perception of BB's drafts and discount how he manages these types of things and other GM related duties.

You will praise the decision on  BJGE type move without acknowledging who would get credit for the move while begrudgingly give faint average praise for BB the GM in general. Then catch yourself when someone points it out as a good GM move and say oh no it wasn't a good GM move it was his coaching hat he was wearing lol.

Not saying that's a bad thing just an obvious observation. Easy to do when it is the same person wearing both hats.

Bottom line is you don't have to have it be considered abandoning your belief BB is just an average GM by simply acknowledging that BB made an obvious easy and good "GM" decision to not over pay BJGE. (especially considering he just drafted 2 young RB's I would hope he knows or at a minimum believs to be at least as good or better than BJGE already on the roster)

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Is BB a great coach?:
    [QUOTE]I say he is the very best coach in the NFL. He absolutely knows when to ditch a player such as his recent decision allowing BJGE to walk. He also superbly controls the balance between run and pass based on the resources he has at his disposal. We are very fortunate to have such a fine coach.

Why are you going here? It is ridiculously obvious that not only is he a great coach, but may very well be the greatest coach of all time.

If you want to start a BB poll, the question should be , "Is BB the greatest coach of all-time"...not, "Is he a great coach".  

Sections
Shortcuts