Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?

In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Saying we're not running the ball enough is saying BB is WRONG. At least be man enough to admit that's what you're saying instead of hiding from it by calling me a troll. You're the one bashing BB's coaching constantly, not me.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Another one of your attempts in your wrong headed effort to exonerate Brady from any responsibility for the SB loss.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Watch them go? Dude, did you what this team looked like at the end of 2007 and into 2009 and 2010 with Moss here? They didn't go anywhere!  They were one dimensional and couldn't score! Good grief! Gtt 2007, Moss and the passing addictions out of your head! Do you want  SB here again or not?  I could not disagree more with you and the fans who share your opinion. How much more proof do you want??? Do you really want another playoff or SB game handed away on a platter due to a QB obsessed with passing?
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

If you want a SB then get a D that can get the stop when the game is on the line. 2006, 2007 and 2011 feature END GAME FAILS by the D with a SB on the line. Guess what? Sometimes we're not going to score 30+ points. Did it ever occur to you that other teams might just play a great defensive game?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Another one of your attempts in your wrong headed effort to exonerate Brady from any responsibility for the SB loss.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Most any fan out there would be thrilled if their QB put up a 90+ PR, 276 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT. But not you. No sir. Your "eye test" fails Brady. Now go get your brain tested.

Face reality. You're a spoiled nitwit that expects Tom to make up for the deficiencies of the rest of the team and if he puts up just very good numbers that just isn't good enough for you. And you don't even have the decency to give him a break because his biggest weapon was KOd. You don't have the slightest clue about this game and your level of appreciation is an embarrassment to every decent Pats' fan. But you do have company.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Did it ever occur to you that there is a pattern here, going back 6 or 7 postseasons now, where that pattern tells us that a pattern exists and is real, which means our style of play actually enhances the quality of which those Ds play against our offense? You aren't dumb, so this means, you ignoring this historical, documented fact, points to you being ignorant and continuing to troll. Anyone here, after SB 46, pretending the ideology of the offense and its failures, doesn't need some serious tweaking, has full blown mental problems. I'm tired of seeing these threads bumped so people like you can feed your mental illness. Move on to FA and draft talk.  I don't think selfish mental midgets like yourself should be allowed to continue to ruin this board.  You lost this debate back in October.  Enough.

Spare us your continuing asinine diatribe. The pattern has been defensive fails in the endgame for years.

2006 - Colts advance to SB due to D's inability to get last stop.

2007 - Giants win SB due to D's inability to get last stop.

2012 - Ravens would tie the game forcing overtime due to D's inability to get last stop, but miss a chip shot FG.

2012 - Giants win SB due to D's inability to get last stop.

You're the one ruining the board with your cockamamie theories that aren't shared by virtually any experts out there.

If you don't like the thread, don't post in it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I am "thrilled" my QB tossed arugably the worst INT of his career with a 17-12 lead in the 4th qtr? Why would that be?  This almost proves you're a troll, Babe. Do you cheer when Brady makes bad plays?

Tom makes bad plays. All QBs do. He makes fewer than just about any of them. That's what guys like you don't appreciate.

And then you ignore the D FAILs at the endgame.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Watch them go? Dude, did you what this team looked like at the end of 2007 and into 2009 and 2010 with Moss here? They didn't go anywhere!  They were one dimensional and couldn't score! Good grief! Get 2007, Moss and the passing addictions out of your head! Do you want  SB here again or not?  I could not disagree more with you and the fans who share your opinion. How much more proof do you want??? Do you really want another playoff or SB game handed away on a platter due to a QB obsessed with passing?

Hmmmm.  Wouldn't having a sideline burner actually HELP the run game?
    That is providing BB could actually convince Brady to use that option occasionally.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Did the D fail in the 2005 divisionals in Denver, the 2006 divisional in SD, the AFC title game in 2006, the 2007 AFC title game against SD (Brady had 3 INTs) the SB in 2007, the 2010 divisionals at home against the Jets, the 2011 AFC title game or this past SB? Or, did small, but very vital missteps by the offense add up during those games in order to force the D to run out of gas? Gee, I don't think our all world D in 2006 looked great against SD on the road, but they sure did do a pretty good job on LT and Rivers, Gates, etc, holding the fort on the road like that.  Didn't they? Put it this way, after Brady's 3 INTS @ SD in the 2006 divsionals, the final one to Marlon McCree with Troy Brown using defensive skills to bail out Brady and the offense, was that also the defense not "sealing the game at the end"? You're problem is mental illness due to man lust with Tom Brady.   We need a run game or at least to use that run game so we can play the closer, harder fought games better. Passing our way through a close battle is a FAILURE against the better Ds. PERIOD.

In 2005 the offense and special teams played miserably, no argument there.

In the 2006 divisional The offense caused a fumble on the interception. Brady drove 72 yards to set up the winning FG (his 6th game winning drive in the playoffs).

The 2006 title game featured a D that allowed FIVE TDs in the second half and a D FAIL with 1 minute left for the loss.

Why do you mention the 2007 title game? Brady threw his second TD in the 4th quarter to give a 9 point lead. That's it. The D did a great job. I never said they didn't.

The 2007 SB featured a D FAIL at the endgame with a dropped INT no less.

The 2010 loss to the jets was a 3 point game going into the 4th quarter. Then the D allowed 14 points.

The 2011 title game featured a D FAIL in the endgame but for a missed chip shot FG.

This past SB featured a D FAIL in the endgame for the win.

I never said the D played badly in every playoff game sine 2004.

I say we would likely have 3 and definitely have 2 more Lombardis if the D didn't FAIL in the endgame over these years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Hmmmm.  Wouldn't having a sideline burner actually HELP the run game? That is providing BB could actually convince Brady to use that option occasionally.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Yeah. BB has to work on his "convincing" skills. LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Yeah. BB has to work on his "convincing" skills. LOL
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Secret footage of how TB responds to BB's coaching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM

What a bum!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Secret footage of how TB responds to BB's coaching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM What a bum!!!!
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Brady has become Belichickenstein's monster! It's alive!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : False.  NE's D did not allow 35 points (5 TDs) in the second half of the 2006 AFC title game in Indy. Another lie you've been caught in.   It was 21-6 at the half. Final score was 38-34. One TD was illegally allowed on a 1st goal for a Klecko run after a fraud "faceguarding" call was which led the NFL to send a letter to the Pats and Hobbs saying theuyy were wrong. This is a fact. So, the D allowed 4 TDs, one of which was a fraud TD.   This, on the heels of the most horrendous 2nd half of offense NE has played up until SB 42 and SB 46. Still ain't seeing the pattern, eh?  lol The 2007 AFC title game is mentioned, because without Laura Maroney/OL bailing out Brady's 3 INTs (1 in the end zone), NE is lucky Rivers was on one leg and LT was a pansy sitting on the sidelines. Brady was average at best if not subpar in the 2007 AFC title game, which features another exampel of a good D in SD (front 7, rush 4, drop 7), where the finesse offense is bad or mediocre. You just keep walking right into the door, over and over and over. YOU LOST THIS DEBATE. Trust us. You and Prolate LOST.  This is the 2012 upcoming, and Brady hasn't performed well when it's mattered since 2004. WHen you feature the most prolific offense in NFL history and barely eek out 14 points, 7 of which came in the waning minutes, leaving a full 2 minutes of time on the clock to the oppponent, the D did not "fail" in the end game.  The offense needs to score more than 14 points or 17 points in an offensive era. Have you watched recent SBs?  Appaeently not.  In every case, since SB 42, teams are scoring more than 20 points to have a crack to win it. We have not.  Our offense has clearly underachieved.  BADLY. Not debatable. The D held NY to 10 points for 59 minutes in SB 42.  It should have never gotten to the point of a circus catch or a Samuel drop on a bal he jumped for just like it shouldn't have come down to Welker's drop or Manningham's great catch. In SB 46, we've been down the same road, but the mistakes by the offense down the stretch after the D did its part, is very similar. You come across like you just watch the last 2 minutes of a game and then ignore what actually happened in the game, prior. Even your comment of the "chipshot" FG miss by Cundiff is a joke. Sterling Moore makes the play to set that FG miss up.   If Brady says "I sucked", why can;t you? He did suck for his standards.  All of a sudden Brady is given all kinds of breaks when it counts the most in terms of critiquing his play? That's Colt logic with Gomer Manning.  It's the same thing in SB 44 with the Manning mistakes....A Pick 6 is his fault.  His fault.  Jurt Warner in SB 43 before half? The pick to James Harrison. HIs fault. Flips the momentum, you lose a minumum of 3 points and give the other team 7 points. Gomer helped lose that game with his pick 6, not the Colts D. Brady's horrendous duck INT to Chase Blackbrun was magically WORSE than the one he threw into triple coverage against Baltimore. Stop rubbing one out to Brady for 3 seconds and wake up.

I'm lying? They counted the TD didn't they?

So, exactly who do you think has overall significantly better playoff numbers than Tom?

Apparently you think a 91 passer rating, 276 yards with 2 TD and 1 INT (with some 8 drops) is bad.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE] in the 2006 divsionals, the final one to Marlon McCree with Troy Brown using defensive skills to bail out Brady and the offense, was that also the defense not "sealing the game at the end"?

I just can't let this one slip. It's just too good to pass up. It is the epitome of your spin artistry.

Troy Brown, playing on offense, "using defensive skills" bailed out Brady and the offense? Somehow here you're trying to relate the D to that big play when they were on the sideline. Hilarious. You are one funny mo fo.

So the real translation here is; the offense bailed out the offense. No need to mention the D whatsoever. But of course you did try to pull it off. You are a doozy. This may be your best one yet.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think he said that Brady threw a pick and Troy Brown used his defensive skills to strip the ball away from MCcree, not that Brown was playing defense at the time or that the defense was even out there. That was a great play by Brown though, clutch.

Just saying, thats how I read it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]No. I am embarrassing the crap out fo you half joking that Troy Brown, morphing into a guy who was a decent little DB in emergency duty bailed out Tom Brady in that game. That's what I am doing. We will never win a SB ever again with average QB play or INTs tossed wildly away.

Oh, it was a joke. I see. Right.

You think a 91 is average QB play? The average this year was 82.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I think he said that Brady threw a pick and Troy Brown used his defensive skills to strip the ball away from MCcree, not that Brown was playing defense at the time or that the defense was even out there. That was a great play by Brown though, clutch. Just saying, thats how I read it.
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

Did you miss the part where he mentioned the D in the same breath?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Exactly. I was half joking about Brown and his defensive prowess.  But, if he doesn't do that, that's a loss in SD and everyone is looking at Brady's 3 INTs and bad day. Babe wants everyone to forget how average or at times poorly Brady was in that game.   Not all his fault, but that just proves this "problem" with our offense is rooted all the way back to how McDaniels ran this offense, and thus, how O'Brien just did.

I never said Brady was great in that game. He did drive the team for the winning score though.