Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?

Posts from TBSHBT1969 are hidden

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Well, the answer is simple. Since he hasn't won since '04, no, he isn't getting it done."

So every coach not head coaching Pitt and the Giants and Green Bay and New Orleans should be fired then I suppose? Wow you are one myopic troll. 

p.s put tooshy on IGNORE he is well known for wrecking up the Sox forum. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?:
    [QUOTE]Back to the OP......... Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? Well, the answer is simple. Since he hasn't won since '04, no, he isn't getting it done.
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

You and Rusty are in complete agreement.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]" Well, the answer is simple. Since he hasn't won since '04, no, he isn't getting it done." So every coach not head coaching Pitt and the Giants and Green Bay and New Orleans should be fired then I suppose? Wow you are one myopic troll.  p.s put tooshy on IGNORE he is well known for wrecking up the Sox forum. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Well bostonmonkeyspanker, please point out exactly where I said he should be fired.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

This thread should have been blown up two days ago. Nothing has changed since then. 
    I think that we all agree that BB is the greatest coach in NFL history. Some of us think that the offense would be more effective if they added more to the running game or at least had other teams worried about it by having a guy like we did when Dillon played here. Others here think that its the defense isn't good and is losing games. Some here believe that the Super Bowl was lost in all three phases of the game. We all have our opinions. 

A poor performance on game day by a player or players doesn't mean that the coach is bad, he can only control what he can control. Its the players that have to execute, the coach can't do that for him. The Super Bowl proved to be the same, there were a few poorly executed plays that contributed greatly to losing the game. 

IMO BB did his best job of his already hall of fame career this season. 5 Super Bowl appearances in 10 years speaks for itself. he even led this team to 11-5 with a backup QB that hadn't played since high school! How did the Colts do without their starter? I'm not into name calling but anyone who says BB is a lousy coach is a moron.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]This thread should have been blown up two days ago. Nothing has changed since then.  I think that we all agree that BB is the greatest coach in NFL history. Some of us think that the offense would be more effective if they added more to the running game or at least had other teams worried about it by having a guy like we did when Dillon played here. Others here think that its the defense isn't good and is losing games. Some here believe that the Super Bowl was lost in all three phases of the game. We all have our opinions.  A poor performance on game day by a player or players doesn't mean that the coach is bad, he can only control what he can control. Its the players that have to execute, the coach can't do that for him. The Super Bowl proved to be the same, there were a few poorly executed plays that contributed greatly to losing the game.  IMO BB did his best job of his already hall of fame career this season. 5 Super Bowl appearances in 10 years speaks for itself. he even led this team to 11-5 with a backup QB that hadn't played since high school! How did the Colts do without their starter? I'm not into name calling but anyone who says BB is a lousy coach is a moron.
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

No, sportyspice, I don't think we can all agree that belicheat is the greatest coach in history. If he was he would have won a SB without cheating.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : No I'm not Mr. Sneak.  Brady, yes, BB, no. Brady's postseasons offensively as a QB have been MEDIOCRE. Meanwhile, BB's coaching jobs last year and this year were fantastic.  . . . If Brady pulls that crap again next year inthe playoffs, with mindless throws, poor decisions, not handing it off more to a lead back, yes, it will be time to move on from #12 with a nice 1st rd pick in the top 10.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

And yet this is what you said over the weekend (emphasis mine): 

If we lose next year in the playoffs or SB for the same reason, it will be time to trade Brady (Yep) and let BB walk off into the sunset when his deal expires after 2013.  I have no isssue losing games when outplayed, but there is absolutely no reason to keep making the same mistakes over and over whether it be 2006 or 2011. Good day.

Funny, you can't even keep your own nonesense straight anymore . . .

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, let BB walk off into the sunset, meaning AFTER his deal expires (after 2014).  Brady, meanwhile would be dealt at 36 if we see another subpar postseason from him. Yes.  I changed nothing of my assessment. I'd take a 1st rder in 2013 and turn it over to Mallett. Yes, I would.  If he's going to continue to simply blow opps to win SBs with subpar performances, I'd rather avoid doing what the Colts just did with Gomer. You have ZERO idea how to read correctly, which is part of your problem and is common with trolls, except you're just ignorant. Brady had a chance to move past Montana this month, but he blew it again.  Brady is physically a lot better at age 35 than what Montana was, but he's teeteering dangerously on the edge of his career now.  If he hadn't had a bad 4th qtr, I'd have a different opinion. Thanks, Mr. Sneak.

I agree that a player is well past his prime at 36 but it would be shocking to see BB trade Brady, even if it included a couple of first round picks. BB did get rid of Kosar but he didn't win 3 super Bowls or have anywhere near the career that Brady has. I wonder what happens with Mallet though, will they be able to keep him around her for 3 more years or so till he's ready to take over?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Rusty, you dont think the injury Brady suffered when he was sacked by Tuck maybe had just a little bit to do with how he played afterwards??

Or is it just something you choose to ignore because it doenst help your agenda?

The guy was 20-24, before the hit and something like 5 of 17 afterwards. He had a stretch where he completed 16 in a row and didnt need the use of BJGE to command a great 96 yard scoring drive.

Why do you hate Brady so much?  Surely you are smart enough to know he played the 4th quarter hurt right?

Every dam post you make , you go further and further with this made up drivel that you cant prove. And you called me a conspiracy theorist...lol

Which is it. First it was Brady controlling O'bie, then he was controlling B.B.,, and then he selfishly changed the plays to pass because he is ummm selfish.

Now he was trying to chase to Gomers stats??

How can you say all of this while you were praising his persona and character just the week before? You did say you like Brady off the field, but just not on the field right?  So although you think he is a great man off the field, you believe when he puts his helmet on he turns into some selfish, stat driven demon who wants to throw games away!??   LMAO

Listen to the advice of others here and take a dam vacation. You keep saying you are over it, but it doesnt seem so. The game is over. No use crying about Benny's little 50 yards on 8 carries and how it was so horrendus for us to take him off the field. Did Brady make Benny go the bench too?  You are a sorry individual, but thats been evident for years....

Now, its your turn. Let me guess. Im Bipolar, Im a Moron, a dropout, etc, etc, etc

Try to stay on topic with your rebuttal/rant.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : I agree that a player is well past his prime at 36 but it would be shocking to see BB trade Brady, even if it included a couple of first round picks. BB did get rid of Kosar but he didn't win 3 super Bowls or have anywhere near the career that Brady has. I wonder what happens with Mallet though, will they be able to keep him around her for 3 more years or so till he's ready to take over?
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

Geez sportyspice, you really are clueless. Nobody is giving up multiple first round picks for an aging QB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, let BB walk off into the sunset, meaning AFTER his deal expires (after 2014).  Brady, meanwhile would be dealt at 36 if we see another subpar postseason from him. Yes.  I changed nothing of my assessment. I'd take a 1st rder in 2013 and turn it over to Mallett. Yes, I would.  If he's going to continue to simply blow opps to win SBs with subpar performances, I'd rather avoid doing what the Colts just did with Gomer. You have ZERO idea how to read correctly, which is part of your problem and is common with trolls, except you're just ignorant. Brady had a chance to move past Montana this month, but he blew it again.  Brady is physically a lot better at age 35 than what Montana was, but he's teeteering dangerously on the edge of his career now.  If he hadn't had a bad 4th qtr, I'd have a different opinion. Thanks, Mr. Sneak.

So your position is that NE should trade one of the current and all time greats at the most important position in football who has played in 724 quarters on the basis of one quarter of football.  You don't think this is a bit of an overreaction?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You belong in an asylum.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE] NE is 31-1 in the Brady/BB era with a lead back going 100 or over. It cannot be denied or ignored anymore. That's what we needed in these other losses or eeked out wins.

NE is undefeated in its history when they have had the lead and the defense got a stop on the opponents final possession.

That's what we needed for 3 more Lombardis.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The need to score more than 17 points to win the super bowl too. Its possible to win with 17, the giants did it when the held the patriots to 14 points but its rare. 

They lost in all 3 phases of the game, it wasn't all on one or two people. Interceptions, safety, missed tackles, penalties, punting, kickoffs and returns. They had a great season but didn't play their best game in the Super Bowl. 

BB has them set up in great position for huge off season improvements. The loss sucked but the future of this team looks as promising as ever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : NE is undefeated in its history when they have had the lead and the defense got a stop on the opponents final possession. That's what we needed for 3 more Lombardis. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] LMFAO , I wonder what the over/under is for the last time he's seen sunlight. What do you think , one and half or two years?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In response to "Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : You belong in an asylum. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] You sir are completely wrong about everything said! I've joined this site only to read your absurd thread. I'm hoping that there are some folks here that know a thing or two about football and the Patriots!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In response to "Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?": [QUOTE]I see innumerable posts complaining about the Pats not running enough and using certain formations too much. So, is BB doing a good job as Head Coach if these great flaws exist? I think he's the best coach in the game and I have no complaints with his coaching. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] What kind of tool would start such a topic? Belichick is without question the best coach this league has ever seen. The loss in the Super Bowl was mostly due to poor quarterback play and a few dropped passes. Coach B had the team prepared to play but they could not score enough points, most of which fell on poor play by Tom Brady. He has not played well in 6 out of 7 last playoff games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?": What kind of tool would start such a topic? Belichick is without question the best coach this league has ever seen. The loss in the Super Bowl was mostly due to poor quarterback play and a few dropped passes. Coach B had the team prepared to play but they could not score enough points, most of which fell on poor play by Tom Brady. He has not played well in 6 out of 7 last playoff games.
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

Brand spankin' new poster I see. I wonder which of the clowns around here you are that made a new account to spam the thread with more stupidity. You goofballs are such simpletons.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?": You sir are completely wrong about everything said! I've joined this site only to read your absurd thread. I'm hoping that there are some folks here that know a thing or two about football and the Patriots!
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

Here's a news flash for you Einstein. You don't have to join the site to read the threads. But you're not fooling anybody.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach?": What kind of tool would start such a topic? Belichick is without question the best coach this league has ever seen. The loss in the Super Bowl was mostly due to poor quarterback play and a few dropped passes. Coach B had the team prepared to play but they could not score enough points, most of which fell on poor play by Tom Brady. He has not played well in 6 out of 7 last playoff games.
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

What kind of tool feels the need to post their opinion as FACT, especially when it's far from factual?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Pezz, that poster 15315 sounds eerily similar to Russ in his Brady bashing....hmmm. Thats pretty pathetic if so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is BB getting the job done as Head Coach? : Brand spankin' new poster I see. I wonder which of the clowns around here you are that made a new account to spam the thread with more stupidity. You goofballs are such simpletons.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing you don't attack posters and call them names.

Liar.