IS BELICHICK THE GM NOW BETTER THAN BEL THE COACH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

IS BELICHICK THE GM NOW BETTER THAN BEL THE COACH?

i meant to poll this question in my previous post but unfortunately the edit does not allow you to retroactively do polls... i vote yes. even if you give paoili or cesario some credit, i reckon bel had to sign off on anything they did/do. he had to sign off on what kind of players he wanted. like bigger, more athletic guys, a ty law/samuels type guy at corner, whether to keep or trade off all those draft picks... i can see us only using 2 or 3 of our stash because we are strong at most positions including OL (esp if neal, light, and mankins return), secondary (esp if bodden returns), RB (esp if faulk and morris return), WR (esp if moss returns to compete as a 4th wr lol). the only areas we need help in are at the DE/OLB pass rusher young stud area if available and in depth area... this team is already there for the long term. imagine how much better a wilhite, a butler, a hernandez, and mccourty will be....

do we as fans even realize how great the next 10 years could be around here? regardless of how great the pats are or where we finish this year, the pats have the opportunity to build another dynasty the next decade at least. so many draft picks, so much cash under the current and future salary cap system. regardless of what happens with the upcoming CBA. one thing is certain, there will be a rookie salary cap like the NBA has. by hoarding all these picks pat will get even younger and use their GOLD  on a few blue chippers, with less economic need to keep trading down there picks. i can see us with speedier, more athletic upgrades to serviceable vets like TBC and ninkovich for example. same with freddy taylor and sammy morris. the pats will be off the charts next year! i can see 3 super bowls in four years coming up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: IS BELICHICK THE GM NOW BETTER THAN BEL THE COACH?

id say even!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: IS BELICHICK THE GM NOW BETTER THAN BEL THE COACH?

i'm always curious when BB will call it a day at coaching and just do the GM gig.

Sections
Shortcuts