Is Bellichik the new Joe Torre?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Is Bellichik the new Joe Torre?

After enjoying early magical success... 3 straight playoff losses and it seems like the magic is gone.  Joe Torre never recovered from the Sox in 04.  I feel Bellichick will never recover from the Giants in 07. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Re: Is Bellichik the new Joe Torre?

That doesn't make sense to me, it's been the opponents' defense that has stopped us in all 3 losses. 

I think the analogy is very apropos.  The ball inevitably will bounce the other way when it has bounced your way for so many years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mGONZO2u. Show mGONZO2u's posts

In Response to Is Bellichik the new Joe Torre?:
    After enjoying early magical success... 3 straight playoff losses and it seems like the magic is gone.  Joe Torre never recovered from the Sox in 04.  I feel Bellichick will never recover from the Giants in 07. 
    Posted by rpn313

NE will not be allowed to prosper for awhile due to their known CHEATING ways.

<wags finger at you />

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billybang. Show billybang's posts

Bobby Cox

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Couldn't disagree with you more! Many sports cities wait for decades before they win a single championship. The Patriots won three Super Bowls and played in a fourth. After that run, this team had major player and coaching turn over. They lose their GM and personel people. These things happened to the Patriots! Frankly going 14-2 in a rebuilding year is beyound belief. The past two seasons have been rebuilding years! The team has the youngest defense in the NFL now.  What other organization does that? Now with six high draft picks New England is poised to make another run. It's a pretty amazing story. I certainly did not expect the Pats to get within two games of the Super Bowl! This season was a spectacular success for the Patriot organization. Ask any other GM around the league. They'll tell you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

No one on these boards were hating Bill after the 14-2 regular season. The team tanks a game and suddenly he's the anti-christ.

Bandwagoners.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Is Bellichik the new Joe Torre?:Yes
    Posted by rpn313

Sections
Shortcuts