Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy!

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy!:
     Blood----I agree....It is the end of the Patriots season as we know it...... Time to jump off the badwagon!  Pledge alligence to another franchise!  You could write a letter to Robert Kraft expressing your displeasure with the team the past few years.
    Posted by Rocky

See, someone like you will run to the defense of the past because the Patriots won in the past. Problem is, no one admits there are problems with BB and his choices, so if anyone like me says anything to that point, guys like you run scared and scream troll.  The truth is what I or you say has no bearing or meaning at all, but the facts will come out, the defense will get beat, the runningbacks will get hurt, Maroney already is, and you know the other 2 will be soon.  So instead of saying hey yeah maybe this is just too much and BB might be having problems in the office, you run and name call people or act like everything is all great and good.   Patriots are going to have serious problems on defense and yet BB is a defensive genius that just cant pick quality people, go figure

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : I will make a bet with you WOOZY, I will bet this another losing season for the Patriots. ....WHY would I do that you ask?
    Posted by BloodnGutz

I have had farts that made a more compelling arguments than you, PS when was the Patriots last losing season under BB? 

Oh yeah that would have been his first...  the last time the Browns played in a AFC title game BB was coaching... check your stats troll and learn how to write better than the average 4th grader or you'll continue sounding like you fell on your head.

Regular season148–92–0
    Postseason15–5
    Career record163–97–0
    Super Bowl
          wins
    2004 Super Bowl XXXIX
    2003 Super Bowl XXXVIII
    2001 Super Bowl XXXVI
    Championships
          won
    2007 AFC Championship
    2004 AFC Championship
    2003 AFC Championship
    2001 AFC Championship
    Regular season148–92–0
    Postseason15–5
    Career record163–97–0
    Super Bowl
          wins
    2004 Super Bowl XXXIX
    2003 Super Bowl XXXVIII
    2001 Super Bowl XXXVI
    Championships
          won
    2007 AFC Championship
    2004 AFC Championship
    2003 AFC Championship
    2001 AFC Championship

Regular season148–92–0
    Postseason15–5
    Career record163–97–0
    Super Bowl
          wins
    2004 Super Bowl XXXIX
    2003 Super Bowl XXXVIII
    2001 Super Bowl XXXVI
    Championships
          won
    2007 AFC Championship
    2004 AFC Championship
    2003 AFC Championship
    2001 AFC Championship

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : Oh what rock did you just crawl out from under?  Im sorry you dont understand what facts are there Waldo, but lets see what a genius you are ok, answer us all her ethese questions ok? 1) Name the starter running back we have thats going to stay healthy and finish the season?  (For those saying Maroney, hes already once again hurt) 2)Name the LB thats going to get 10 sacks for the Patriots this year and cause fear in other teams quaterbacks? 3)Name the Secondary people that wont get burnt at least 2 times each and every week this season? Now those are just 3 simple questions for you, and since you like to call people trolls and show us what an idiot you are I have kept it very simple. So Loud mouth, answer the questions!
    Posted by BloodnGutz

1. The running game doesn't need to have (1) great guy, a committee works as long as you get a certain amount per game, which they seem to have with these guys

2. The only time I believe the Patriots had a pass rusher with more than 10 sacks in a season was 2007 over the last 10 years was Vrabel and that was because we scored some many points teams had to throw a-lot to catch up

3. The coverage seemed to be a little disconcerting, however, we have to remember they did not game plan the pre-season games as they were probably spending more time watching film of the Bengals and they played more vanilla stuff than anything else

Come off the ledge dude, I don't see it being as bad as you think, but hey I'm an optimist!

Cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : Ahhh, to answer your statement there Gungadinn, Ive been here for 4 years now and a Patriots fan for 35 years. And yeah, the Patriots got lucky and had 3 Super Bowl wins, but I for one get tired of guys like you that sit back on the old wins as if it was all Bill Belichick that did it.  Since the first year of Moss, NO Super Bowls. Since being quoted as the new Defensive Genius BB, No Super Bowls. Belichick tried it his way in Cleveland and got fired. Now, he has no one around him and thinks he can do it all himself, guess what genius, he cant! AND he just keeps on proving it year after year. I will make a bet with you WOOZY, I will bet this another losing season for the Patriots. ....WHY would I do that you ask? Because its obvious That the PATRIOT DEFENSE is going to get beat and beat BIG!.  Now, Im not a troll, not a Jets fan, and not your wifes boyfriend.  Im a Patriots fans tired of the same stupid routine that DOESNT work. The Patriots won 3 Super Bowls due to Brady and Adam V. Now do me a favor, go drink some Kool-Aid
    Posted by BloodnGutz

Blood, it's funny, but last year it was the offense that lost it all for us.  They stunk from the middle of the 3rd and all of the 4th way to many times, and the D had to keep bailing them out, and any D will tire if left out there to long.  They lost to the Colts because the Offense was in and out in 2 minutes whether they went 3 and out or threw it downfield in 2 plays, then 3 and nothing from the Colts red zone and either turned it over, or got only a field goal.  Meaning?  Manning got the ball back way to fast and way often, and this gave him way to many chances to get hot; he did and he beat us.  With 12 minutes left I knew we needed a long 8-9 minute sustained drive to keep the QB off the field, and Brady failed, and Manning got the ball back 3-4 more times and our D crumbled after beating Manning up all game.  

Our offense lost the 07 SB with the greatest offense ever?  HA!  Only 14 points scored, and in 09, again only 14 points scored and most of you blamed the defense.  

14 points in the 2 playoff losses, and in 06 with Reche Caldwell and a nothing offense, against a great Colt D, we scored more than twice as many points as the Brady/Moss/Welker connection, scoring 34 points.

We need a sustained drive type of team like in 08 and most of Brady's career, and we were a much better team, and every year you all complained about something being wrong, and mostly you were wrong, and the same tape is still playing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : I have had farts that made a more compelling arguments than you, PS when was the Patriots last losing season under BB?  Oh yeah that would have been his first...  the last time the Browns played in a AFC title game BB was coaching... check your stats troll and learn how to write better than the average 4th grader or you'll continue sounding like you fell on your head. Regular season 148–92–0 Postseason 15–5 Career record 163–97–0 Super Bowl       wins 2004 Super Bowl XXXIX 2003 Super Bowl XXXVIII 2001 Super Bowl XXXVI Championships       won 2007 AFC Championship 2004 AFC Championship 2003 AFC Championship 2001 AFC Championship Regular season 148–92–0 Postseason 15–5 Career record 163–97–0 Super Bowl       wins 2004 Super Bowl XXXIX 2003 Super Bowl XXXVIII 2001 Super Bowl XXXVI Championships       won 2007 AFC Championship 2004 AFC Championship 2003 AFC Championship 2001 AFC Championship Regular season 148–92–0 Postseason 15–5 Career record 163–97–0 Super Bowl       wins 2004 Super Bowl XXXIX 2003 Super Bowl XXXVIII 2001 Super Bowl XXXVI Championships       won 2007 AFC Championship 2004 AFC Championship 2003 AFC Championship 2001 AFC Championship
    Posted by wozzy

Yeah that sounds just about right, 6 years no winning the big one. Thank you for proving my point. THe group of people that surrounded Bill B are all gone and more or less he's on his own and showing why he needed them back then to win. This will make it year number 7 with a losing record as well.

See your not as dumb as you look. And thanks for the stats and proving the Patriots are on a downward spiral. You said a mouthful!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : 1. The running game doesn't need to have (1) great guy, a committee works as long as you get a certain amount per game, which they seem to have with these guys 2. The only time I believe the Patriots had a pass rusher with more than 10 sacks in a season was 2007 over the last 10 years was Vrabel and that was because we scored some many points teams had to throw a-lot to catch up 3. The coverage seemed to be a little disconcerting, however, we have to remember they did not game plan the pre-season games as they were probably spending more time watching film of the Bengals and they played more vanilla stuff than anything else Come off the ledge dude, I don't see it being as bad as you think, but hey I'm an optimist! Cheers!
    Posted by Patsfan1033

I hope your right, but Im not on a ledge, Im just a fan that can think and see for myself. I dont follow people blind because they did something good in the past.

THe Patriots have been in decline since 2004, if you dont see that then there is nothing I can say to help you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : Blood, it's funny, but last year it was the offense that lost it all for us.  They stunk from the middle of the 3rd and all of the 4th way to many times, and the D had to keep bailing them out, and any D will tire if left out there to long.  They lost to the Colts because the Offense was in and out in 2 minutes whether they went 3 and out or threw it downfield in 2 plays, then 3 and nothing from the Colts red zone and either turned it over, or got only a field goal.  Meaning?  Manning got the ball back way to fast and way often, and this gave him way to many chances to get hot; he did and he beat us.  With 12 minutes left I knew we needed a long 8-9 minute sustained drive to keep the QB off the field, and Brady failed, and Manning got the ball back 3-4 more times and our D crumbled after beating Manning up all game.   Our offense lost the 07 SB with the greatest offense ever?  HA!  Only 14 points scored, and in 09, again only 14 points scored and most of you blamed the defense.   14 points in the 2 playoff losses, and in 06 with Reche Caldwell and a nothing offense, against a great Colt D, we scored more than twice as many points as the Brady/Moss/Welker connection, scoring 34 points. We need a sustained drive type of team like in 08 and most of Brady's career, and we were a much better team, and every year you all complained about something being wrong, and mostly you were wrong, and the same tape is still playing.
    Posted by quasi

Ahhh, how many big ones did they win since 2004???   Almost doesnt count . THis year will be another of the same.. Ive complained since 2004 because I want a better product for the money I pay......Since 2004, the Patriots have not won the Super Bowl. Unless you know something we dont?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This will make it year number 7 with a losing record as well.

A losing record is below 500% genius...  burp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats1977. Show pats1977's posts

What some fans are failing to acknowledge relative to the Pats drafts for the past 7 or 8 years are that firstly, not all high profile college players in those drafts would be a good fit in the Pats' system. Second, those that would mesh perfectly, are usually out of reach because we have had to pick players in the late 1st round. What I will however scrutinize them about is their drafting philosophy of stocking up late round picks. We were lucky to get Brady in the sixth round. I'm dubious that the Pats knew that he would turn out to be what he is today. Then, why give up early picks for late ones?

Some fans are also forgetting that Harrison, Vrabel, Bruschi, Seymore, and Asante were members of the 2007 squad. People please, read this fact: the Pats have only missed the playoffs 3 times out of 10 years. 7 times they made it to the playoffs, 4 AFC titles (4 SB appearances/won 3). 6 AFC East titles. I know we haven't won since 2004, but we have been contenders almost every year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : Oh what rock did you just crawl out from under?  Im sorry you dont understand what facts are there Waldo, but lets see what a genius you are ok, answer us all her ethese questions ok? 1) Name the starter running back we have thats going to stay healthy and finish the season?  (For those saying Maroney, hes already once again hurt) 2)Name the LB thats going to get 10 sacks for the Patriots this year and cause fear in other teams quaterbacks? 3)Name the Secondary people that wont get burnt at least 2 times each and every week this season? Now those are just 3 simple questions for you, and since you like to call people trolls and show us what an idiot you are I have kept it very simple. So Loud mouth, answer the questions!
    Posted by BloodnGutz

Simply put Blood, just as none of you had any idea this draft would produce, and it appears it may have, and last year showed much promise, you and none of us have any idea what will happen starting next week.  And if you think you know by watching preseason games, you are lying to yourself.  I watch all the negativity here and it is so consistent, you will eventually be right, and so far BB has been more than competitive here in NE.  It is hard to remain competitive when you get robbed of all your coordinators and others year after year.

You are right, BB can't do it all, but it doesn't mean his # 1 offense and defensive coaches won't improve.  The new Bronco coach, what's his name, darm, he stunk his 1st year, lol and he became great when the stats were great, you all bought into it, and this great Moss/Welker/Brady connection only scored 14 points in their 2 playoff losses in 07 & 09.

relax and enjoy,  you can't be wrong, or right, forever!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : Simply put Blood, just as none of you had any idea this draft would produce, and it appears it may have, and last year showed much promise, you and none of us have any idea what will happen starting next week.  And if you think you know by watching preseason games, you are lying to yourself.  I watch all the negativity here and it is so consistent, you will eventually be right, and so far BB has been more than competitive here in NE.  It is hard to remain competitive when you get robbed of all your coordinators and others year after year. You are right, BB can't do it all, but it doesn't mean his # 1 offense and defensive coaches won't improve.  The new Bronco coach, what's his name, darm, he stunk his 1st year, lol and he became great when the stats were great, you all bought into it, and this great Moss/Welker/Brady connection only scored 14 points in their 2 playoff losses in 07 & 09. relax and enjoy,  you can't be wrong, or right, forever!
    Posted by quasi

QUASI......you are the ONLY one that got my point!   BB has been robbed of all those that were in the thinking process of team building and my point is he cannot do this alone and it is proving out as such.  One man cannot a team be built by, its impossible, and the Patriots whether contenders or not are still on a downward trend. Case in point, Moss got here and after that still no Super Bowls. Now this season seems to have a great offense in the build, but come on you have to admit this defense is going to be a side show.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : Ahhh, how many big ones did they win since 2004???   Almost doesnt count . THis year will be another of the same.. Ive complained since 2004 because I want a better product for the money I pay......Since 2004, the Patriots have not won the Super Bowl. Unless you know something we dont?
    Posted by BloodnGutz

What is it with you?  Your team is one of the best every year, even with NO apparent talent, and that does nothing for you?  You expect to win every year?  If we won 10 SBs in a row and finally loss, I bet you would be a bit suicidal.  You are getting much much much more than your moneys worth.  It is hard to remain up there in the NFL than in any other sport, and we are always there, always close, and you want more.  

You paid to be entertained first, and winning 2nd.  And by winning I mean being competitive, we are, and there is nothing left to say.

You pay to win and your team wins far far more than it loses.

Grow up, you can't have everything!

There is a great thing TOO accept, and that is reality.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

the broncos cut jarvis green so i expect to see him in a pats uniform again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : The OP and you also forgot to mention that since BB has been here we've also had 3 parades. You, as well as Leon aka BloodyGutz, are both clowns. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

3 Superbowls? I guess I didn't notice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : What is it with you?  Your team is one of the best every year, even with NO apparent talent, and that does nothing for you?  You expect to win every year?  If we won 10 SBs in a row and finally loss, I bet you would be a bit suicidal.  You are getting much much much more than your moneys worth.  It is hard to remain up there in the NFL than in any other sport, and we are always there, always close, and you want more.   You paid to be entertained first, and winning 2nd.  And by winning I mean being competitive, we are, and there is nothing left to say. You pay to win and your team wins far far more than it loses. Grow up, you can't have everything! There is a great thing TOO accept, and that is reality.
    Posted by quasi

What is with me is simple....I see a coach in the name of Rex Ryan building a defense next state over that is going to blow the Patriots out of the water. I see a man in Bill B that cant get a decent runningback on the team because he wants to shop at Wal-Mart for a pro player. I see a defensive GURU that is going to be blind sided by a coach on Jenny Craig.. I see a proud franchise starting to look like a team of players on Social Security Disability.I could actually take the losses every year if we had smash mouth in your face team players like it was. Not a bunch of pansies in the flower field.  ANd Why I run my mouth is simple, I pay for season tickets and the NFL Package, so I want good return fo rmy money since I am an investor. Is that Ok?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It's sad to think that somewhere there is a village being deprived of a perfectly good idiot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : QUASI......you are the ONLY one that got my point!   BB has been robbed of all those that were in the thinking process of team building and my point is he cannot do this alone and it is proving out as such.  One man cannot a team be built by, its impossible, and the Patriots whether contenders or not are still on a downward trend. Case in point, Moss got here and after that still no Super Bowls. Now this season seems to have a great offense in the build, but come on you have to admit this defense is going to be a side show.
    Posted by BloodnGutz

I hated this new Moss/Welker offense since day one, and when I was home for 6 months, I went to the 2nd game I believe, and it was with the Bills.  I was so disappointed with no running game, no toughness in the trenches by the O line.  I knew it would not translate into the playoffs.

It didn't and the 06 Reche Caldwell team out scored this teams 2 losses in 07 and 09 by 34 points against the Colts in 06 to 14 & 14 points against Giants and Ravens in their 2 losses, 28 point in 2 games.  The offense stunk, couldn't sustain a drive like last year against the Colts, when they needed that more than points, giving Manning way too many chances to get the ball back after so many 3 and outs, and too many long strike attempts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

It's sad to think that somewhere there is a village being deprived of a perfectly good idiot.
    Posted by p-mike

No No, your fine where you are mike, trust me no one is going to miss you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : I hated this new Moss/Welker offense since day one, and when I was home for 6 months, I went to the 2nd game I believe, and it was with the Bills.  I was so disappointed with no running game, no toughness in the trenches by the O line.  I knew it would not translate into the playoffs. It didn't and the 06 Reche Caldwell team out scored this teams 2 losses in 07 and 09 by 34 points against the Colts in 06 to 14 & 14 points against Giants and Ravens in their 2 losses, 28 point is 2 games.  The offense stunk, couldn't sustain a drive like last year against the Colts, when they needed that more than points, giving Manning way too many chances to get the ball back after so many 3 and outs, and too many long strike attempts.
    Posted by quasi

Exactly.....the West Coast Offense!!!!!!  I love Sam Morris the way he runs, I wish I could give a years pay to keep him healthy and watch him roll over people but it wont happen. Now with Crumpler if we had a great back it would be awesome to watch. People on her ecan voice their opinions and thats fine, they can call me what ever they like thats ok too, its all is fun, but I hate watching the game get killed when you kno wthe other team has the ball and we have a swiss cheese defense that is gonna give it up. Everyone is so high on CHung, I am not, he blows to many  open field tackles and more.  We shall all soon see

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : What is with me is simple....I see a coach in the name of Rex Ryan building a defense next state over that is going to blow the Patriots out of the water. I see a man in Bill B that cant get a decent runningback on the team because he wants to shop at Wal-Mart for a pro player. I see a defensive GURU that is going to be blind sided by a coach on Jenny Craig.. I see a proud franchise starting to look like a team of players on Social Security Disability.I could actually take the losses every year if we had smash mouth in your face team players like it was. Not a bunch of pansies in the flower field.  ANd Why I run my mouth is simple, I pay for season tickets and the NFL Package, so I want good return fo rmy money since I am an investor. Is that Ok?
    Posted by BloodnGutz

Do you know that when I was there in 07, every single person I knew, spoke to on the streets, listened to on WEEI all said over and over 19-0, and I prayed for a loss.  That team stunk because it lost itself in the trenches.  Quick scores, run up the score, and all that, and everyone hear bought into it.  It was atrocious.  There is a reason why Manning is such a choke, and his offense is so overrated.  Like Brady's new offense with Moss/Welker Manning in his 10 losses in the playoffs, averages 12 points in each of his losses.  Terrible for a great regular season offense.  Most here wanted the complete balanced game, and the last 2 weeks I keep hearing more and more about our great passing game.

I feel BB went to it by listening to the pressure, and maybe even Brady pressured him.  Time for smash mouth football.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

This will make it year number 7 with a losing record as well. A losing record is below 500% genius...  burp
    Posted by wozzy

Nice comeback...that would have been nicer had you left off a zero :^)  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : Exactly.....the West Coast Offense!!!!!!  I love Sam Morris the way he runs, I wish I could give a years pay to keep him healthy and watch him roll over people but it wont happen. Now with Crumpler if we had a great back it would be awesome to watch. People on her ecan voice their opinions and thats fine, they can call me what ever they like thats ok too, its all is fun, but I hate watching the game get killed when you kno wthe other team has the ball and we have a swiss cheese defense that is gonna give it up. Everyone is so high on CHung, I am not, he blows to many  open field tackles and more.  We shall all soon see
    Posted by BloodnGutz

It's not the West Coast offense in any way.  The West Coast offense was an almost 50/50 run pass offense and the most important role it played was to run a sustained offense, each pass was like a run, and the longer it took you to score, the better.  I have been out here since 1980 in SF, so I know this is nothin like the WCoast offense.  This offense stinks man.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

In Response to Re: Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : OK here is one for you:  what happened to the previous dynasties?  The 60's Packers, 70's Steelers, 80's Niners, and 90's Cowboys?  All had prolonged periods of decline. The Patriots worst post title year is a 10-6 division title year.  BB is rebuilding while remaining relevant each year.  He has a championship level offense, solid special teams,  and a young defense.  For someone that has watched for 35 years you sure are ignorant.    
    Posted by Encinitas

Encinitas you are so right, but what is even more incredible and the Cowboy's will agree, is that in the past 15 years it is nearly impossible to win titles and keep strong.  The Pats keep rebuilding and they are definitely on the way up.  They have some good young talent, and rebuilding losing coordinators every year, and I have never seen that much turnover that fast.  

It is not easy having late pics in the draft, and getting high picks thru trades, so you are losing something to gain something.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

In Response to Is Bill Belichick in need of HELP? This is Crazy! : The defense is a question every week yet they haven't played ONE meaningful game yet?  Year after year you types come and go, gloom & doom... yet somehow every season BB just keeps on piling up AFC East titles and gets a legit shot at a Super Bowl ring. Why don't the jello knee'd nancies go root for the Colts... Our defense looks nice considering this and last season were a rebuilding year and our offense will be tops in the NFL provided O'Brian calls a well balanced game.  Every year we're in the hunt for hardware, this season will be no different. 
    Posted by wozzy

Preach it!!!  Its really annoying to see these guys that have been coddled by the pats recent success and just expect perfection every year regardless of circumstances.  Lets not talk about how weve lost mankins.. Warren... Bodden.. and now Mcgowan.. BB cant do healings and he cant work miracles.  The pats are in the hunt every year and BB is the one doing it.  He tossed our 2010 prospects because they couldnt hack it.  He trades down because he doesnt want to pay early rounders the money if he thinks he can get the same or better later.  Why take a round 3 when you can have 2 round 4's.  He just doubled his odds that he can fill a position.  What round did TOM Brady come in?? He's casting a wide net my friends.  Lets all pray for Ingram out of Alabama next year on the RB situation. 

Sections
Shortcuts