Is Brady Clutch? Great Article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

Re: Is Brady Clutch? Great Article

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kjfitone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Since all of y'all hate the Patriots so much why troll here? You don't just like one part of the team and hate the rest. It don't work like that. That's for band wagoners like half of you are.

win together and lose together. Walk into the locker room and tell them how bad you think the defense is. Brady will be the first one to punch you in the mouth. Why? Because he's for the whole team, unlike half of you nerds.

[/QUOTE]

We love our pathetic defense.

[/QUOTE]
    you represent the people that don't like the Patriots team. Thank you for proving me right!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Since all of y'all hate the Patriots so much why troll here? You don't just like one part of the team and hate the rest. It don't work like that. That's for band wagoners like half of you are.

win together and lose together. Walk into the locker room and tell them how bad you think the defense is. Brady will be the first one to punch you in the mouth. Why? Because he's for the whole team, unlike half of you nerds.

[/QUOTE]

You are the troll.  Do you happen to notice everytime they pan to Brady on the sidelines when the game is in the D's hands and he looks like he is praying and wants to  throw up?

Brady is NOT going to call out the D and say I wish they could hold a f'n lead FOR ONCE.

The look says it all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

You are either on board with this team or you are not on board. Those of you who are not on board with this T-E-A-M can leave now . Some of you don't get what makes  up a football team. Stick to figure skating if you want to root for just one person.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

That's right, I am Clifford/ Rusty.   Got a problem there big boy?

[/QUOTE]

Glad you finally admit it and yes, my problem is trolls like you and that is huge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are the troll.  Do you happen to notice everytime they pan to Brady on the sidelines when the game is in the D's hands and he looks like he is praying and wants to  throw up?

Brady is NOT going to call out the D and say I wish they could hold a f'n lead FOR ONCE.

The look says it all.

[/QUOTE]

Brady don't call out the d because they are his brothers in battle. He always speaks well of them.  Brady played terrible but I ain't jumping ship, that stuff happens man, he will bounce back Sunday big time. Same with the defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

I'm curious why some of the people on here think no matter what happens on the field, we should never question, criticize, or have opinions on the Pats, unless they are....they are great, Bill is infallible, Brady never makes a mistake, etc....

I don't think making a statement means I'm a troll.

I'm a huge fan and will support them when Tom and Bill are gone, however, I don't feel the article is garbage - it is supported by facts. Many people have had comments on why it has happened, which is why I posed the question. I wouldn't rather have a different coach or different QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

The Patriots are the best team in any sport. Look it up, nobody, not even the Lakers or the Spurs  have their 10 year record! Y'all watch when I say I told you so when they win the Super Bowl in Feb. the defense will shine and my boy Brady will be the MVP.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

In response to mcboyd22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm curious why some of the people on here think no matter what happens on the field, we should never question, criticize, or have opinions on the Pats, unless they are....they are great, Bill is infallible, Brady never makes a mistake, etc....

I don't think making a statement means I'm a troll.

I'm a huge fan and will support them when Tom and Bill are gone, however, I don't feel the article is garbage - it is supported by facts. Many people have had comments on why it has happened, which is why I posed the question. I wouldn't rather have a different coach or different QB.

[/QUOTE]

No bro you ain't a troll for questioning BB or saying they played bad. A troll is someone who constantly says they are a bad team, or that half of the team is bad. They will have there bad moments but as Patriot fans we get tired of the same people constantly dwelling on how bad they are, if they make you that miserable then why come here other than to bring everyone else down.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

You are either on board with this team or you are not on board. Those of you who are not on board with this T-E-A-M can leave now . Some of you don't get what makes  up a football team. Stick to figure skating if you want to root for just one person.

[/QUOTE]

Here is your first reply on this thread.  Doesn't look like you are looking at the Pats as a team.

Looks like you are calling out the QB.  So why don't you take your own advise and leave,  AGAIN.  Cliffy

• kjfitone
    • First: 07/10/2011
    • Last: 10/18/2012

If he's such a clutch QB then why couldn't he drive down for at least a fg against Seattle ? What about in the Rvens game? The Super Bowl?

Why does he take so many sacks and why does he throw the ball into the dirt when the receiver is WIDE OPEN

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

That's right I am calling out the QB.. He's just as much to blame as anyone else. Nobody is above anyone else on the team. You completely missed my point so I will make it more simple for ya. Brady and many other guys had a bad game, they have had them in the past. I said it here but I won't go on and on and on and on and on about how badly they played or that the offense or defense can't get out of its own way. Time to move on and support the team. If you don't support the team it's cool to but don't consider yourself a fan.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

If he's such a clutch QB then why couldn't he drive down for at least a fg against Seattle ? What about in the Rvens game? The Super Bowl?

Why does he take so many sacks and why does he throw the ball into the dirt when the receiver is WIDE OPEN?

[/QUOTE]

Let me take a crack at your questions.

Seattle sacked him.

Ravens sacked him.

Welker dropped the ball.

Glad I could help.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The D can't hold the lead Brady stakes them to in the endgame. Nothing new.

They have allowed a rate of 30 ppg in the second half of the 3 losses. That would place them among the worst in the league as a ppg average.

In one loss Gost missed a perfect condition 42 yarder. In another the Ravens missed a FG that was allowed by replacements refs. But blame Brady, LMAO. Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

Ya and Brady can't pull out a win in the last minute and a half, same thing since 2005

[/QUOTE]

In every loss he has been sacked on the key drive late. But that's all his fault right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

That's right I am calling out the QB.. He's just as much to blame as anyone else. Nobody is above anyone else on the team. You completely missed my point so I will make it more simple for ya. Brady and many other guys had a bad game, they have had them in the past. I said it here but I won't go on and on and on and on and on about how badly they played or that the offense or defense can't get out of its own way. Time to move on and support the team. If you don't support the team it's cool to but don't consider yourself a fan.

[/QUOTE]

Every one is supporting their team cliffy.  We just don't see blasting a HOF QB and holding him responsible for the losses when he is carrying one of (if not the) worst defenses in NFL history and has been for years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    you represent the people that don't like the Patriots team. Thank you for proving me right!

[/QUOTE]

I represent the people who tell it like it is. Good performance gets called good; bad gets called bad.

Brady is the 6th rated QB. The defense is rated 22nd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why does he take so many sacks and why does he throw the ball into the dirt when the receiver is WIDE OPEN?

[/QUOTE]

Seattle sacked him.

Ravens sacked him.

Welker dropped the ball.

Glad I could help.

[/QUOTE]

did they sack him on every down? Okay then I stand corrected and will check out the tape again. He obviously took a beating.

I like Brady, he's my guy but so is Donta Hightower and Steven Gostkowski.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3 super bowl's and tied for most post season wins in NFL history... why can't brady win every game and every super bowl? maybe because he's human and we live in reality

[/QUOTE]

Either he's human, or our D folds in the endgame a lot. I'm guessing the latter.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I represent the people who tell it like it is. Good performance gets called good; bad gets called bad.

[/QUOTE]

6th ranked , 22nd ranked.. Is there a problem with me supporting both the offense and defense brah? It's my team and it always has been, even if they go 0-16 it's my team

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seattle sacked him.

Ravens sacked him.

Welker dropped the ball.

Glad I could help.

[/QUOTE]

did they sack him on every down? Okay then I stand corrected and will check out the tape again. He obviously took a beating.

[/QUOTE]

A quick rundown...

Arizona game, 5:42 left. Pats get ball on own 18.

Brady hits 8 of 10 passes for 84 yards and a TD to Gronk. That's a 135 passer rating. And that includes hitting on a 3rd and 12 after getting sacked on 2nd down.

Ravens game, 4:01 left. Pats ball on their 20.

They run Ridley on the drive 3 times. He gets 5 total yards for a 1.6 yard average on the drive. Thanks for NOTHING running game! Balance my ase.

Brady misses one, then hits Weler for 11. Ratbirds get called for a 15 yard penalty.

1st and 10 Baltimore 45. Ridley gets ONE yard! Brady gets sacked on 2nd down. He can't hit the pass on 3rd and 16. Pffft.

The running and blocking stank. Brady did okay considering he got zero help.

Seahawks 1:14 left, Pats 20 yard line.

Brady gets sacked on 2nd down. Can't connect on 3rd and 17. Hits Welker on 4th and 17 for 15 yards, just a tad short.

I have no idea what some of you expect from Brady. HE is the last person to be blaming in these situation. How about a decent run or two? How about some O-line play?

When Brady can't always pull off some sort of miracle when everybody around him is stinking the f'n place out, too many of you immediately point at him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They have allowed a rate of 30 ppg in the second half of the 3 losses. That would place them among the worst in the league as a ppg average.

In one loss Gost missed a perfect condition 42 yarder. In another the Ravens missed a FG that was allowed by replacements refs. But blame Brady, LMAO. Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

Ya and Brady can't pull out a win in the last minute and a half, same thing since 2005

[/QUOTE]

In every loss he has been sacked on the key drive late. But that's all his fault right?

[/QUOTE]

If he has time to go through his progresses and let a play develop and the still takes the sack instead of throwing it away then yes it's his fault. If the line just gets overwhelmed and Brady doesn't even have time to get set and start going through his progressions then no it's not his fault

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seattle sacked him.

Ravens sacked him.

Welker dropped the ball.

Glad I could help.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A quick rundown...

Arizona game, 5:42 left. Pats get ball on own 18.

Brady hits 8 of 10 passes for 84 yards and a TD to Gronk. That's a 135 passer rating. And that includes hitting on a 3rd and 12 after getting sacked on 2nd down.

Ravens game, 4:01 left. Pats ball on their 20.

They run Ridley on the drive 3 times. He gets 5 total yards for a 1.6 yard average on the drive. Thanks for NOTHING running game! Balance my ase.

Brady misses one, then hits Weler for 11. Ratbirds get called for a 15 yard penalty.

1st and 10 Baltimore 45. Ridley gets ONE yard! Brady gets sacked on 2nd down. He can't hit the pass on 3rd and 16. Pffft.

The running and blocking stank. Brady did okay considering he got zero help.

Seahawks 1:14 left, Pats 20 yard line.

Brady gets sacked on 2nd down. Can't connect on 3rd and 17. Hits Welker on 4th and 17 for 15 yards, just a tad short.

I have no idea what some of you expect from Brady. HE is the last person to be blaming in these situation. How about a decent run or two? How about some O-line play?

When Brady can't always pull off some sort of miracle when everybody around him is stinking the f'n place out, too many of you immediately point at him.

[/QUOTE]

Yo man I'm not blaming it all on Brady, everyone f------ d up that game. Brady played great in the first half too. Alright I'm out , it's time to move on to the hated Jets .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6th ranked , 22nd ranked.. Is there a problem with me supporting both the offense and defense brah? It's my team and it always has been, even if they go 0-16 it's my team

[/QUOTE]

I lived through 1-15, so I hear ya.

But this is a football talk board. Of course people are going to talk about where we are lacking. It's what fans do in a place like this. Of course we all are cheering for the D to do well. They just haven't been.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If he has time to go through his progresses and let a play develop and the still takes the sack instead of throwing it away then yes it's his fault. If the line just gets overwhelmed and Brady doesn't even have time to get set and start going through his progressions then no it's not his fault

[/QUOTE]

Get back to us when you determine if the sacks on the crucial drive in all 3 losses were great O-line play or not.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Get back to us when you determine if the sacks on the crucial drive in all 3 losses were great O-line play or not.

[/QUOTE]

Did you not read what I said. If Brady has time to go through all his progression (which in some cases, not all, he did) then the OL did their job. They can't hold indefinitly they are only suppose to hold long enough for a QB to go through their progressions, anything past that is gravy. hence why QB's are told if the play isn't there just get rid of the ball and reload, don't try to draw it out . Brady has said this! So, to answer your question sometimes it's Brady's fault sometimes it's the OL's fault it all depends how much time the ball is in Brady's hands. Is it in long enough to go through his progressions and has a chance to get rid of it instead of extending a broken play or does he not even have enough time to get set before the D is on him

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you not read what I said. If Brady has time to go through all his progression (which in some cases, not all, he did) then the OL did their job. They can't hold indefinitly they are only suppose to hold long enough for a QB to go through their progressions, anything past that is gravy. hence why QB's are told if the play isn't there just get rid of the ball and reload, don't try to draw it out . Brady has said this! So, to answer your question sometimes it's Brady's fault sometimes it's the OL's fault it all depends how much time the ball is in Brady's hands. Is it in long enough to go through his progressions and has a chance to get rid of it instead of extending a broken play or does he not even have enough time to get set before the D is on him

[/QUOTE]

Did you not read what I said? Get back to us with your conclusions as to whether those sacks were Brady's fault. He has a reputation as a savvy QB so the onus is on you.