Is Brady feeling pressure from Moss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Is Brady feeling pressure from Moss?

We played pretty well in the first half, but when Revis went down, we threw to Moss 95% of the time.

Look, I know that sometimes other guys will be covered, but there's no way that Hernandez, Welker and others could be consistently covered.

So here's my question:

Is Tom privately feeling pressure from Randy to get him the ball, or is Tom just putting too much faith in Randy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Is Brady feeling pressure from Moss?

Yeah, Brady feels pressure from Moss. Maybe, just maybe, Brady just had a bad game? What can Randy Moss do to Tom Brady if Brady doesn't throw him the ball? Does Randy Moss have pictures of Tom and Belichick? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I don't think so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

With Revis out it was a great opportunity to let Randy get loose and have a big 2nd half, especially with how bad the Jet's secondary looked in week 1.  It didn't work out.  It is time to get ready for next week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Is Brady feeling pressure from Moss?:
    [QUOTE]With Revis out it was a great opportunity to let Randy get loose and have a big 2nd half, especially with how bad the Jet's secondary looked in week 1.  It didn't work out.  It is time to get ready for next week.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Honestly that's about it. Too bad that's about it, there was a time when Brady would of spread it around, keep them guessing and won that game. Hope those times are not over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Remember the old days when Brady used to spread the ball around. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Well Brady was probably in the worst funk ever to end that game so today wasnt really a great day in the office for him.

If anyones feeling the pressure it must be O'Brien the O coordinator. Hes been calling terrible plays for 2 seasons now. You outcoach a great coach one game and then get trashed the next. Come on man... This is more on the coaches heads than the players. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

At the end of the day, it was a bad game by Brady coupled with some very close calls and plays.  Some of the throws to Moss were right on or were at least not a bad decision but a few of the others left me scratching my head.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Is Brady feeling pressure from Moss? : Neither.  It's Brady not executing on his end.  One of the picks was a tip-drill, the second was on Brady.  There's now way Hernandez etc. could be covered consistently?  Brady would have thrown to them if they weren't.  The Jets played desperation football and Brady didn't execute.
    Posted by STP43FAN[/QUOTE]
    Dont listen to this drunk fluffer people. He blames Brady for his wife doing the mail man and the guy working at Taco Bell. STP43FAN wants to blame Brady for today, tomorrow and the war in Iraq. It has nothing to do with Brady executing it has to do with no running backs. You have to have the run to open up the field for the passing game.

It couldnt be more obvious, every team that has won a Super Bowl has had a running game to eat up the clock and open the field.  RUN, Run RUN!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Brady feeling pressure from Moss? : No it isn't.  O'Brien mixed it up in the second half; the execution was not there.  Brady deserves the most fault because of the turnovers.
    STP43FAN, you are partially right, OBRIEN was MIXED UP in the second half, and  He's mixed up all the time. This guy couldnt call numbers at a bingo game. Fire him and get someone in that knows an offense. Its Obriens fault Brady and the receivers could not connect, they were 5 steps off a 3 step route. Thats bad coaching. Any stooge knows that, just ask STP43FAN, he can tell you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dentris. Show dentris's posts

Re: Is MatildaWanda A Fool Or Is Just Playing One?

In Response to Is MatildaWanda A Fool Or Is Just Playing One?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Brady feeling pressure from Moss? : Saddam Hussein is to blame for the war in Iraq, not Brady.  MatildaWanda's knowledge of football is a joke.  Establishing the run has been a myth for the last 30-plus years as every stage of the evolution of offense (aided by rule changes) has opened up the passing game and obsoleted the run.  The run sets up NOTHING - all it does is WASTE DOWNS.  It has NEVER set up anything.  Every winning Superbowl team won by THROWING THE BALL.  Not one SB winner established the run - it's an obsolete tactic in football.  Brady has to execute better for the Patriots to win. 

Dude, just stop with this utter nonsense. You have been given stats from Super Bowls that prove you wrong and quotes from people a lot more knowledgeable about NFL football than anyone on this board. Get the hell over yourself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Is Brady feeling pressure from Moss?:
    [QUOTE]We played pretty well in the first half, but when Revis went down, we threw to Moss 95% of the time. Look, I know that sometimes other guys will be covered, but there's no way that Hernandez, Welker and others could be consistently covered. So here's my question: Is Tom privately feeling pressure from Randy to get him the ball, or is Tom just putting too much faith in Randy?
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree with you somewhat.  I still think the ball is being forced into Moss at times.  Maybe Brady didn't execute properly on some of the throws but I'd still like to see the ball spread around more. 
    It seemed like almost every time Hernadez got his hands on the ball something happened.  Also,  I remember one pass that Tate caught and had a nice little run after. 
    I know, I know,  none of these guys would be open if weren't for Moss drawing all the coverage. 
    Moss did make that beautiful one handed grab for the TD but it's still only six points.  You don't get any extra for style.

Sections
Shortcuts