Is Brady No Longer an Elite QB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Is Brady No Longer an Elite QB?

People mistake the "clutch" factor with pulling out a miracle finish each time out. That's inhuman and unrealistic. Michael Jordan missed more game-winners than he made. Look it up. That doesn't and shouldn't diminish his "clutch" factor.

Tom Brady has given us his share of game-winners thus far and we should appreciate those and savor those instead of expecting that each and every time. So many things has to go right in any game for the team to win. Simply put, Brady was going to be iffy for a good portion of the year and yet he played pretty well but his receivers dropped passed, there was miscommunication on everyone's part, no running game, injuries, and bad play-calling. Other times, we just didn't get the job done, even though everything went right for us.

Brady will be fine if the line can block a little better and the rushing game takes some pressure off of him. Again, some of that goes to play-calling because I think they've grown accustomed to letting Brady air it out but defensese are ridiculously quick in finding solutions to good offenses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Is Brady No Longer an Elite QB?

I DONT KNO Y I EVEN BOTHER COMIN ON HERE, NOT TO B REDUNDENT BUT U GUYS R GETTIN WEAK N DESPERATE. HE HAS NO DEFENSE, NO RUNNIN GAME, NO 3RD OPTION AT REC. AT ALL INCLUDIN T.E. N HES STILL GONNA HAV 4500 YRDS N 30 PLUS TD'S. WE HAV XACTLY ONE SCORIN THREAT ON OFFENSE, ONE. I LUV WELKER AS MUCH AS THE REST, BUT HE DOESNT GET IN THE END ZONE NOUGH TO CONSIDER HIM A REAL OPTION IN THAT DEPARTMENT. AGAIN OUR OFFENSE IS PREDICTABLE N TEAMS UNDERSTAND THAT MOSS IS THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN PUT 6 ON THE BOARD. THESE PEOPLE(LEAGUE HAS CAUGHT UP 2 BB, BRADY HAS LOST R STEALIN AIR FROM INSECTS) THEY GIV FANS SUCH A BAD NAME, UR SO UNEDUCATED BOUT THE GAME THAT U COM UP W/ THIS B.S. THIS USED TO B A GOOD PLACE FOR INTELIGENT SPEAK, SAME PEOPLE THAT HR AFTER HR, DAY AFTER DAY, CONTINUE TALKIN BOUT THOSE GUYS BEIN LATE, AS IF THATS OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM. IT REALLY AMAZES ME

Sections
Shortcuts