Is Bradys TD record in jeopardy?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: Is Bradys TD record in jeopardy?

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Like PayTon Manning will run the ball in the endzone. He'll break it, I'm more interested in Tommy getting that elusive 4th 

49Pats--I never said the SB wasn't the objective just brought up the topic--would like to see Brady get two more SBs and be the best that ever played QB being a Pats fan-this was for fun! And to the posters that say he needs 3 a game that's very do-able especially if he throws up a few more 4-5 TD games and with Welker and the other targets and with Denver not really being that cold of a city he has a good shot--I hope he does'nt get it and I only brought it up prior to the Pats opener due to boredom waiting for the season to start

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: Is Bradys TD record in jeopardy?

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

Nope, Manning won't get 43 passing TD's in his next game. Lets restart this thread when he gets a lot closer.

I agree Peyton Manning will not get 43 touchdown passes in his next game  

[/QUOTE]

No one cares what you NY fan has to say and BTW how bout them Yankees!!!!! I have never put anyone on ignore in 3 years you my friend are now the first--and the G Men got lucky and won with their defense because Donkey face part two is over rated! Now go climb back in the cesspool you live in--man NYers are the most arrogant people in America!!!