Is Bradys TD record in jeopardy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Is Bradys TD record in jeopardy?

Just for some fun give me your over or under on whether Manning breaks Bradys 50 Touch Down record this year--he's off to a great start with 7--I say OVER.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Is Bradys TD record in jeopardy?

I'm guessing low to mid 40s for Manning, he always slows down a bit in winter conditions. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He still has to average nearly 3 TDs a game to break the record. No easy feat.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

He needs to average about three TDs a game from here on out in order to do it. It is definitely within the realm of possibility, but I think his age is going to creep up on him as the year goes on. His arm strength didn't impress me the other night. What is going to happen when it gets cold and rainy?

It is definitely possible, but I think he falls just under. He is a lock for MVP, though.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who cares?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Like PayTon Manning will run the ball in the endzone. He'll break it, I'm more interested in Tommy getting that elusive 4th 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Do they play in a dome in Denver? Oh, then no.

But in all honesty, he should be able to break that record. Either way, he will have a great year, and is undoubtedly one of the best QB's in NFL history.

"Defense Wins Championships"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Hate to say it, but Denver's offense looks unstoppable.  I bet Horseface throws 55+ TDs this year.  Who cares, though?  Just hope he collapses in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Peyton can have the record if we can get the ring this year.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Hate to say it, but Denver's offense looks unstoppable.  I bet Horseface throws 55+ TDs this year.  Who cares, though?  Just hope he collapses in the playoffs.

Fuuuuudge, I hope not!  If we can't have the perfect season that year then at least let us keep the Brady and Moss TD records for crying out loud!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    no

Just for some fun give me your over or under on whether Manning breaks Bradys 50 Touch Down record this year--he's off to a great start with 7--I say OVER.

no it's not in jeopardy

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

He needs to average about three TDs a game from here on out in order to do it. It is definitely within the realm of possibility, but I think his age is going to creep up on him as the year goes on. His arm strength didn't impress me the other night. What is going to happen when it gets cold and rainy?

It is definitely possible, but I think he falls just under. He is a lock for MVP, though.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

He's going to have to average at least that cause his D stinks and if he doesn't, get at least three they won't beat anyone. Just like his brother.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Like PayTon Manning will run the ball in the endzone. He'll break it, I'm more interested in Tommy getting that elusive 4th 

Lol.  Manning had 49 tds after 15 games in 04.  He pleated only the 1st series in week 17.  Brady was at 48 after 15 games and played the entire final game to make sure he got the record.  Lets not blast manning.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Lol.  Manning had 49 tds after 15 games in 04.  He pleated only the 1st series in week 17.  Brady was at 48 after 15 games and played the entire final game to make sure he got the record.  Lets not blast manning.

this a a patriots board. Most here are patriots fans. If you don't want to see Manning blasted go to the Donkey board or whatever they call themselves over there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Peyton can have the record if we can get the ring this year.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Correct, all that matters is TB holding up the Lombardi in New York.

Horsehead can have all the TDs and and the MVP if he wants, in the end the donkos will fizzle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Doesn't matter if he gets 45 or 55 TDs or whatever!  Patriot fans should be looking to a 4th SB title.

Having said that, just recall from the game how open all the Denver receivers were.  It was as if Ravens were not playing defense.  Broncos have some very tough games on the road this season. We'll see if the offensive explosions will continue.

2013: Bruins in finals, RS heading to World Series, Pats on the way to SB

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Peyton plays in a dome(8 games), he also played 2 games in Detriot and Houston(Domes). Easy to throw 48 TDs when 10/15 games are played in a controlled conditions. Tommy had to play week 15 against in a wind/snow storm where passing the ball was unlikely. He would have shattered the record by week 15 if he played in a dome. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Peyton plays in a dome(8 games), he also played 2 games in Detriot and Houston(Domes). Easy to throw 48 TDs when 10/15 games are played in a controlled conditions. Tommy had to play week 15 against in a wind/snow storm where passing the ball was unlikely. He would have shattered the record by week 15 if he played in a dome. 

You're wasting your breath on that troll. He is patently dishonest. Only his facts matter in his warped world.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'd tend to agree with this statement.  The Pats proved last year they will run the ball for TDs in the Red Zone.  Look how many running TDs they had compared to the Broncos last year, 25 - 12.  The fact all of the 7 TDs the Broncos scored against the Ravens is indicative they may live and die by the air, even when in the Red Zone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Who cares? Not me, and I'd bet not Tom. Ws and Ls. PERIOD. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Nope, Manning won't get 43 passing TD's in his next game. Lets restart this thread when he gets a lot closer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

if Manning does not break it, someone else will - within the next few years...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Yeah, I would consider Brees to be a real threat to do it, as much as he throws it. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

He's going to have to average at least that cause his D stinks and if he doesn't, get at least three they won't beat anyone. Just like his brother.

YEAH AND JUST LIKE BRADY

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Nope, Manning won't get 43 passing TD's in his next game. Lets restart this thread when he gets a lot closer.

I agree Peyton Manning will not get 43 touchdown passes in his next game  

Sections
Shortcuts