is BRANCH a TRAITOR?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: is BRANCH a TRAITOR?

If Branch is a traitor, then you can say the same thing to Welker or Viniteria ?

No. Branch isn't a traitor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

sorry... but no patriot hof 4 him, win or lose! no way no how is faulk, tedy or troy doing dat.

bush move. week 5, no prob..

This is the kind of whining idiocy typical of this site. The Pats are not paying him are they? Are you paying him? Yet you expect him to turn down money. If you lost your job and a competing company offered you one would you turn them down out of loyalty to your former employer?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Forgive them Glen R for they know not what they do.

Just your A typical NE fan spouting off to hear himself talk. They take it personal if a guy leaves any beantown team and plays for another.

They take it personal and forget the business end of it.I deal with these fools on a regular basis in here.

Did you see the one knucklehead actually wrote down the names of explayers that he hates-Clemens, Garciaparra,Damon,Welker and the list goes on and on.

Maybe you fans should take your family lives as serious as you take your sports teams?Just a thought.

Funny coming from a fan of the pathetic Jets. How many years to your team's 50th year with no SB appearences?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fessin. Show fessin's posts

My opinion is that with Boyce on IR and Dobson probably going to IR, Branch was the logical step for the Pats to sign as a short term solution.  Indy signs him to keep him off the Pats roster.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to fessin's comment:

My opinion is that with Boyce on IR and Dobson probably going to IR, Branch was the logical step for the Pats to sign as a short term solution.  Indy signs him to keep him off the Pats roster.

If Dobson was going on IR they would have done it this week. Branch is no longer familiar with the playbook. Collie is.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Sorry child I have grownup things to do so I can't play your childish game any more today. Let me know when you come up with a link to 'everyone'

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

This thread title goes directly to the definition of typical pats fan.  Sure every team's got a few, but the number of people who actually think this is unbelievable.  Really????!!!

When Belichick shafts a player on a contract its just business.  When a player who has been shunned by the Patriots signs elsewhere he is a traitor.  A psychologist could make good money in Boston, no doubt. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How can one even think that given all of us would rather be gainfully employed than not.  It is not personal for Branch, it is business, as it would be no different than the Pats pursuing long time players from other franchises to bolster their roster.

Since when does a player who played for the Pats have to maintain an allegiance to never play for another team?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

If Dobson was going on IR they would have done it this week. Branch is no longer familiar with the playbook. Collie is.

Agreed...  Branch would have been signed a while ago if BB felt the need.  Seems some here know better than BB about signing players.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

If athletes want to chase money, good for them, just don't expect fans of their former team to continue to admire them.  They choose money instead of our respect.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

QUESTION:  Would you welcome Asante "Pay Me The Money!" Samuel back with open arms? He of the multiple team rosters since he, too, played himself out of success?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

This thread title goes directly to the definition of typical pats fan.  Sure every team's got a few, but the number of people who actually think this is unbelievable.  Really????!!!

When Belichick shafts a player on a contract its just business.  When a player who has been shunned by the Patriots signs elsewhere he is a traitor.  A psychologist could make good money in Boston, no doubt. 

Actually it's far from a "typical pats fan" thread as most posts are saying how stupid it is.

Perhaps we can get that psychologists to tell us why on Earth all these unwanted losers from other teams hang around this message board?

Oh wait, we already know why....they are starved for attention....whether it's negative or not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fessin. Show fessin's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Agreed...  Branch would have been signed a while ago if BB felt the need.  Seems some here know better than BB about signing players.

I'm not saying BB would have or should have done it, I'm just speculating on what I think Indy's motive might have been.  Can't imagine what Branch could bring to the table for the Colts.  I don't begrudge Branch either, he has every right to make a paycheck. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

How wexactly do you 'shaft a player on a contract'? Does he put a gun to their head or take their families hostage to force them to sign a below market value contract?

By 'shaft' ypou must mean signing a player for a longer or more expensive contract based on performance from years back?

And that is why Indy has 1 SB win.

By the way what would you call throwing games in order to get Luck in the draft? That your version of honesty. I'd call that shafting the ticket holders

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Actually it's far from a "typical pats fan" thread as most posts are saying how stupid it is.

Perhaps we can get that psychologists to tell us why on Earth all these unwanted losers from other teams hang around this message board?

Oh wait, we already know why....they are starved for attention....whether it's negative or not.

In the case of Jets troll leon it's compensation for something tiny.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to carawaydj's comment:

So Branch sits at home while the Pats sign Collie 3 times and he's a traitor?  He's a player hoping to play and got a call.

And your point is?

If you couldn't see my point then there is little hope you would comprehend my explanation either.  Maybe you won't comprehend this.  Hmmm....

You have no point. Thought so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

If the guy can nab a few bucks who cares?  If BB thought he could help the Pats he would have signed him.  Whatever insider knowledge he may deliver to the Colts is dated and of little if any use. 

I certainly don't care. I would have MUCH preferred he never was brought back to the team at all. But he always was, and always will be a traitor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

If Branch is a traitor, then you can say the same thing to Welker or Viniteria ?

No. Branch isn't a traitor.

Wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Belichick has never shafted a player on a contract, liar.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

QUESTION:  Would you welcome Asante "Pay Me The Money!" Samuel back with open arms? He of the multiple team rosters since he, too, played himself out of success?

Asante never held out. He honored the contract he signed. His unforgivable sins were on the field.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

How wexactly do you 'shaft a player on a contract'? Does he put a gun to their head or take their families hostage to force them to sign a below market value contract?

By 'shaft' ypou must mean signing a player for a longer or more expensive contract based on performance from years back?

And that is why Indy has 1 SB win.

By the way what would you call throwing games in order to get Luck in the draft? That your version of honesty. I'd call that shafting the ticket holders

and id say fans of other teams who actually believe the threw games have reality issues.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Are the Patriots traitors for not signing Branch this year?  Even with all the widereceiver issues we had?  No???  Then how can you call Branch a traitor? 

Sections
Shortcuts