2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Re: is capitalist a jerk?

Yeah, I can't figure this cat out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to is capitalist a jerk?:
    I think so
    Posted by provpats

Maybe not so much a jerk, but someone twisted enough to play mind games with Pats fans and rile them all up!  Makes you wonder what goes on in that cave to come up with some of the stuff we see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

He's bi-polar. Comes off like a jerk at times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

maybe he comes off like a jerk because he is a jerk off

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Isn't capitalist just commie by another name?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I don't understand why this was phrased as a question.  Read his posts for the last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

isn't he/she communist? one in the same

just report him/her

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I do notice that for all his detractors, he get's alot of responces to his posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

The one difference between a child and an adult is the latter's ability to delay gratification. For children, delaying gratification doesn't come easy. Their demands are the 'right now' kind. It's natural kids do that because they are obsessed with themselves. It takes time for them to realise there's others in the world, that those others matter.

The funny thing is, there's enough adults out there who haven't grown out of being kids. Like children, they too are self-obsessed. The difference is, their behaviour makes them jerks while children at their age are tolerable. Self-obsessed adults are easy to spot. They are the insensitive louts we put up with.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

He/ She really has problems. Seriously creating multiple accounts , taking on different a personality , creating multiple , useless threads. Never contributing anything , just looks for attention. He/She isn't thought provoking , its just spam after a while. And of course it's CC. LOL is that even up for debate? He/ She isn't even trying to hide it. LOL How sad do you have to be to create a different online personality.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Is this now an anti-capitalism board?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to is capitalist a jerk?:
    I think so
    Posted by provpats

CC: # of posts 4,832
    first: 1/13/11
    last: 2/11/12

That's 4,832 posts over a 383 day span or on average 12.6 posts per day.

Sure seems to me a waste of time, but draw your own conclusions.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: is capitalist a jerk?:
    In Response to Re: is capitalist a jerk? : since he was Communist Contrarian then Capitalist Avenger it seems next he will be Libertarian Lover
    Posted by JintsFan

And he is just as fairweather as Jints!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: is capitalist a jerk?:
    In Response to is capitalist a jerk? : CC: # of posts 4,832 first: 1/13/11 last: 2/11/12 That's 4,832 posts over a 383 day span or on average 12.6 posts per day. Sure seems to me a waste of time, but draw your own conclusions.
    Posted by dustcover
    jeez, glad ur so into my stats... get ur facts straight though... most of my postings came within the red sox game thread as well as the celtics game thread. i do a lot of interactions there and have been a regular for years. once the sawx are up and running in april, most of my ime will be there. as the celts make another post-season run, most of my time will be there as well. i'll check in here as major news come up and with issues of the draft or free agent signings or cuts. so blahhh, it isnt like i'm starting a thread every single day, got it? or commenting on others' threads everyday!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

On principle I don't read any threads started by either of his/her personalities. I wish others would refrain from doing so. It would take a long time but eventually he/she would stop posting.

Has anyone else considered the possibility that CC/CA is really an employee of the NY Times/Globe put on here to generate clicks? I mean really, his threads follow the company line to a T!

Sections
Shortcuts