is clay matthews the Likely choice?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

is clay matthews the Likely choice?

it makes you wonder if this guy could be the pats first choice if they use there pick23.one- he is talented,and two- BB coached his dad in cleveland.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: is clay matthews the Likely choice?

he's also one that projects to ROLB and that's likely only if Seymour remains with the team. if you do not expect Seymour to be with the team another 5 or so years then don't expect Matthews to be the Pats choice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

well after this year it could be unlikely for seymour.then it would make sence.plus matthews also can jump to the OLB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

English over Mathews. I saw alot of Mathews out here in the Pac 10. He is great at blitzing the QB on third down, or covering in space. He definitely cannot hold the Edge Like English or Cushing. Mathews is a great Special Teams player also.BB never does what the Mock Drafters say. How many had Mayo last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i didnt have him picked,but there were a few sports outlets that did.there are other players i prefer,but im just curious with BB coaching his dad could he get picked,but who knows he could be good like mayo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

If he's there @58.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

yah i don't think this guy is worthy of our top pick.

more likely in the 2nd round.

however Clay would be my pref over Cushing. that guy just looks too much like the state of new jersey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

it makes you wonder if this guy could be the pats first choice if they use there pick23.one- he is talented,and two- BB coached his dad in cleveland.
    Posted by mosseffect43

I think Mathews is going to HOU @15, they need a LB badly and have been talking Texan brass according to a HOU reporter. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

He will be drafted by the Texans at 15, no way he makes it to 23.  Some really big guy on NFL or ESPN that's a writter for a paper in Texas says the Texans just hired Matthew's uncle to work for them and are very high on CM.  Even though I don't believe much writters write I think there's some theory that might make some since here. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

If still on the Board, I would prefer Pettigrew.  The Pats still have K.C. 2nd pick and should be able to get a quality LB in that round.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

I think he's a juicer. He went from 160 lbs. to 260 lbs. in 4 years. You don't do that with out some kind of chemical help.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

He would be a better MLB to play next to Mayo then he would be as a pass rusher.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

He would be a better MLB to play next to Mayo then he would be as a pass rusher.
    Posted by MVPkilla

who? Maualuga?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No Clay Mathews would make a better MLB then OLB or at least thats what i think

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Not in the Pats system with the current personnel. He'd fill the same position that Mayo plays inside. It would be absolute disaster to put him and Mayo inside at the same time. Teams would just run up the middle everytime on the Pats. At ROLB, he's protected by Seymour and could use his super quickness and speed to come off the edge on the rush. He's going to be a great pass rusher in this league.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dissagree i think he is made up way more like an inside LB then he is for a OLB. Thats just what i think

Sections
Shortcuts