is dane fletcher actually playing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

is dane fletcher actually playing?

i hope soo we need depth at lb or start him over guyton who im so tired of.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Re: is dane fletcher actually playing?

I wish this guy was healthy this year. He missed a golden opportunity this year with all the injuries al LB. I think this guy has big play potential. I hope he gets on the field soon. He was a huge playmaker in college, I think he was 2009 defensive MVP of the Big Sky Conference. This team needs playmakers on defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I don't see what's so special about him.  While everyone was ranting and raving, I thought he was a stiff who was a half second slow in reacting when he played against other starters.  He only shined against second stringers.

He's still a bigger body than Guyton against the run (but not any better at shedding blockers), but I still like Guyton in sub

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I also hope so-he was doing great early on-I think Fletcher is going to surprise fans in the future if he can stay healthy.

Sections
Shortcuts