Is Haynesworth gone after next week?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week?

Ocho's only problem is that he still doesn't know the play book. He had 3 mishaps yesterday, a false start and that route where he didn't come back to the ball and Brady had to chew him out. Yet almost every catch he has made for us this year has been a timely 1st down....I'm happy with Chad so far but wish he would remove head from rectum.

I saw the false start..  what were the other 2? One of those you site happened in the buffalo game me thinks. Chad played pretty good yesterday. He contributed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Al ain't going anywhere. For reasons expressed here, plus the fact we aren't that deep on the DL at this point are 2 good reason he stays.

Do you think Brace and Deaderick coming off of PUP will be better or contribute more than Al?..I doubt it. Brace has a shot, but I'm not counting much on Deaderick.

Plus we don't know what will happen with Wright, if he can last until the playoffs.

It will be interesting to see who gets jettisoned if Brace and/or Deaderick come back.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It is not yet time to give up on Al.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week?:
    I suspect Gronk had more drops than Ochostinko because he was ill.  I suspect Hernandez had a drop at the goalline becuase of a still bad knee. Stinko didn't have a bad knee against Buffalo.  I contend the Pats lost in Buffalo because of Stinko.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

U serious?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Who do you even replace Albert with anyways....

This thread is crap.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : Your joking right????  He missed two games with an injury and was in for only 20 snaps last game.  How do you have to replace someone who is NOT EVEN IN THE GAME?????
    Posted by Patsman3

Your threads a joke....

PLayoffs... That's all I am thinking about.  If he gets healthly by playoffs then it was a genius move. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsDK. Show PatsDK's posts

In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : Your threads a joke.... PLayoffs... That's all I am thinking about.  If he gets healthly by playoffs then it was a genius move. 
    Posted by Getzo

Spot on mate.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Haynesworth is going no place.  He is here for the long haul unless he gets hurt.  Brace and Deaddrick have several more weeks.  They are on the PUP for 6 weeks and than have 3 weeks to practice.  This allows the Patriots until week 9 before they need to make a roster move.  During that time, chances are a player get injured.  Ellis looks more like a roster cut than Haynesworth.  I think BB is planning on the playoffs.  Last year there were so many injuries on the DL that they could not field a quality line in the playoffs.  He will not let that happen two years in a row.  I think there is a greater chance of Chad getting cut.  He has not learned the playbook and is causing penalties.  That will not sit well for long.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

You have a point about the run game being a wreck without Big Al.. The jets rushed for 97 yards! What did Oakland put on the D without Big AL???? Darren McFadden ran all over the Patriots 127 I think?
    Posted by sportsbozo1

I guess you didnt watch the Raiders game. McFadden did almost nothing other than one big 41 yard run. Something like 75 yards overall.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Is Haynesworth gone after next week? : Oh, we've got you figured, Phat Rex. I'd worry about your own team.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Rusty stop feeding this fool.  Looking for something, when there's nothing there.  The team is successful right now, and someone has to rain on the parade. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts