Is it feasible for Matt Light to come back and play Right tackle?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

Is it feasible for Matt Light to come back and play Right tackle?

See Bass really showed up, but Kaczur was burned.  I know it is a different position, but Matt Light is a better player than Nick Kaczur. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Is it feasible for Matt Light to come back and play Right tackle?

In Response to Is it feasible for Matt Light to come back and play Right tackle?:
    [QUOTE]See Bass really showed up, but Kaczur was burned.  I know it is a different position, but Matt Light is a better player than Nick Kaczur. 
    Posted by kittycat6969[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing.

Kaczur cost the Pats at times last night with his inability to stop Mathis.

But it's one game.  Let's see how Kaczur holds up against Calvin Pace and the Jets' pass rush.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

I would like to clone Sea Bass.  It is interesting that the skeptics after the draft said he was the most likely 2nd rounder to be a bust.  As is, he is one fo the best bargains on this roster.  I am not sure BB would trade him for a 1st and a 2nd round pick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: Is it feasible for Matt Light to come back and play Right tackle?:
    [QUOTE]I would like to clone Sea Bass.  It is interesting that the skeptics after the draft said he was the most likely 2nd rounder to be a bust.  As is, he is one fo the best bargains on this roster.  I am not sure BB would trade him for a 1st and a 2nd round pick. 

Like I said " A Star is Born ".  The kid is a beast...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Is it feasible for Matt Light to come back and play Right tackle?:
    [QUOTE]See Bass really showed up, but Kaczur was burned.  I know it is a different position, but Matt Light is a better player than Nick Kaczur. 

My thoughts exactly. How do you move Seabass when he is the king of all that walks and crawls. Matt light is definitely better than Kaczur so lets see what Belichick thinks. He doesn't seem to have a problem shifting guys around and he always says he wants his players to be versatile.

Get your Seabass Jersey now while they're still available.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Sea Bass looks better than Jake Long. He looks like the most promising Pat's lineman since Bruce Armstrong, or maybe even John Hannah. I know it might be premature to compare him to those two great lineman, but from what I've seen he is extremely impressive. His run blocking and pass protection have been far better than expected, and this is a 2nd round draft pick. He looks like a dominant left tackle. Matt Light is a 2 time probowl selection, but he has never looked this good. Light should try the rt. side of the line and replace kaczur. Kaczur would probably be better as a backup.

Sections
Shortcuts