is it likely Peyton will find a sponsor or refreshment coordinator for that OMAHA OMAHA spot?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: is it likely Peyton will find a sponsor or refreshment coordinator for that OMAHA OMAHA spot?

l photo 2manningpapajohnspizzadelivery_zps90104d4d.gif

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Re: is it likely Peyton will find a sponsor or refreshment coordinator for that OMAHA OMAHA spot?

He was adveritising for Omaha Steaks!  =P

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I assume he will change out his cadence call outs for the Pats game..obviously "Omaha" is snap on the next verbal command and "Whiskey" is snap on a hard count.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Makes me nauseas listening to ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I assume he will change out his cadence call outs for the Pats game..obviously "Omaha" is snap on the next verbal command and "Whiskey" is snap on a hard count.

[/QUOTE]

and don't forget "apple apple"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Omaha Omaha O my mama O my mama 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He used it too many times for it to be real. He was all about drawing San Diego off-side. This is something our guys will need to be careful with.

Sections
Shortcuts