Is it Mallett Time ???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Is it Mallett Time ???

There's only one QB controversy brewing in the AFC East... and it resides within tomorrow's opponent... who ironically, could prob use Mallet.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Probably not.....they picked up Michael Bishop to come in for Brady

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Holy crap! MasterHess is Rusty!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who is this Rusty character. that's the 3rd person in two days that said that. Perhaps Rusty is on the same page with Leon?

Rusty sounds like he has a non biased opnion about the state of the patriots and I would be more then pleased to hear his non biased opinion.

Now folks -please answer the question asked in the 1st post of this thread-By asking a question in response to my question is a defense mechanism.I understand you are being defensive for Brady but I'm sorry they won't be responded to. I refuse to enable the "Apologists"

[/QUOTE]

Ok, fair enough. Have you ever had Dunkin Donut's pumpkin spice coffee? Well Brady is even better than that stuff. Yeah he did lose against the Seahawks while throwing for four hundred yards (has Sanchez thrown for four hundred this season yet?), and he did throw some terrible picks...played poorly, etc, but really even his play during THAT game was better than 2/3rds of the quarterbacks in this league. Not bad seeing how that may of been his worst game in 3 years.

Brady will enter the Hall of Fame on rollar skates - they probably will eliminate the 5 year waiting window for him exclusively. If he plays for another 5 years with a better defense, the Patriots will be in another Super Bowl and probably win it. If that happens (and it probably will) then he will be in the top three in every single major catergory for quarterbacks and will also be considered the best QB of all time.  Every year he is in the discussion of the best player/QB in the league...think about that for a second. I can remember when he's been pitted up against Michael Vick, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Manning, Rodgers, Brees...for the top spot in the league...he wins more than all these guys and is ALWAYS in that discussion. Tough to do. Outside of Manning, none of these guys have kept up.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes, it will be Mallett time Sunday!  With about 2 minutes and 30 seconds left in the game, Mallet will go in and throw the ball two times, make 1 handoff and take a knee... twice!  Game will be over 48-17, Patriots.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Of course Brady had something to do with the loss, it is ridiculous to say he had nothing to do with. When a team loses by one point, just about any single player or play could have been the difference between winning and losing and winning. 

However, looking at the game as a whole, the defense played particularly bad. When you give up a 133 rating to a rookie QB who has a rating below 70 in his other starts you defense was not doing something right. 

From the same perspective, Seattle is one of the top defensive teams in the NFL, and that has something to do with his performance as well. If the Patriots still had a good defense, more Pats fans would understand that...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts