Is it Mallett Time ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Is it Mallett Time ???

You've got to give bugboy Leon/Hess credit for making us laugh. Brady and Sanchez are opposites. Brady has a bad game once every season while Sanchez has a good game once a season. Don't expect our little punk friend to admit it even though he knows it. Posting here is how he compensates for both the Jets 44 years of futility and the fact that he's a sorry little boy who probably gets his lunch money stolen by 10 year old girls.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Sure, when the Pats are smoking the Jests by 40 pts in the 3rd qtr, then we may see Mr Ryan Mallett 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

With a nickname like TFB12-i was expecting nothing less. So did your hero have anything to do with the loss is Seattle or was it all on the defense?

Why can't anybody answer that?

maybe if you took off the Tom Brady jersey just for a minute you would be able to answer that question in a non bias fashion.

Hey TFB-How many of those tacky team logo stickers do you have on every vehicle that you own

[/QUOTE]

Sure, Brady made some mistakes.  All great QB's do over their career.  The team has been on Brady's sholders for a long time, it's going to happen from time to time.  Losing a game shouldn't be because of a mistake here and there by one guy.  Team effort all around usually wins games and loses games.  Lucky for us Pats fans we have a QB who can carry a team on his shoulders even if others are not contributing.  But to expect him to do it all the time when other players are making mistakes is just foolish and crazy thinking.  The D got beat with deep passes, Brady didn't have a great game.  Lot's of low thrown balls, 1-6 in red zone, getting stuffed on the run game, these things helped contribute to the loss, even with a great QB.

There is no denying that the Patriots have what it takes to win it all, year after year, and this year too. Most of it is due to how Brady runs the offense and how he plays. It certainly isn't because the D is stellar, or the receiving core or RB core is stellar, it's because the QB is one of the GOATS!  For all TFB gives to this team, I certainly can accept the faults he has from time to time.  The Patriots are a top team every season because of TFB, not many fans can say that about their QB.  The Patriots have enjoyed many, many great season because of #12, and will continue to do so while he is a Patriot.  No denying TFB is one of the greats.  Enough said!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Since Brady's passer rating against Seattle was higher than Sanchez's carrer rating, I think he might still get a shot at starting.

Sucks to be a jets fan. LMAO@jets fans

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

After last week's devastating loss many in here were quick to blame the defense. Some in here,myself included,were of the opinion that Tom Brady had a hand in the loss also.

You can imagine the backlash from all the Brady supporters.Brady was 1 for 6 in the Red Zone threw 2 INT's and made 2 crucial penalties. Those are facts. So did Brady contribute to the loss or is he forgiven because of all the success that he has had in the past??

Is that fair to the team,to the fans to the organization?

Maybe it's time that Mallett gets a few snaps under center?

Your eloquently written and well thought out responses are always welcome

[/QUOTE]

And the point of this thread is what? Should Tom become a free agent right now, your pathetic Jets would be among the many teams ringing his phone! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The Patriots have no worries at th QB position. The jets however don't even a legit starter or backup.

I guess this is the last time we see you here until next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

You'd best hope it's not Mallett Time. Mallett is Not Patriot ready. In fact if an injury were to happen to Brady, I'll bet the Pats office will have Brian Hoyer on the phone in a flash. Mallett did not outplay Hoyer. Josh Mcdaniels put Hoyer behind offensive lineman that did not make the team.Comparing Mallett to Hoyer stats is not apples to apples. Any success that Mallett will have on the field , though very welcome, would be a surprise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The best offense in the NFL should consider removing it's starting QB? 

Dumb...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

pea brained troll alert. Looking forward to seeing Tebow at running back. Nice franchise you got there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You wouldn't be trying to deprive me of my 1st amendment right now would you?"

Your first amendment right to free speech has nothing to do with this forum. The mods have every right to boot you and if I was a mod I would. 

You need to study up on the first amendment. I'll give you a hint: it doesn't apply to privately run forums. 

Move along clueless one.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like I've said in other posts..THANK YOU TOM BRADY!!! Before you , we were the Patsies, but for the last 3 seasons, I've seen a QB who seems to have lost that "fire" that made him such and unbelievable competitor. 3 SB wins will do that to you. The fact that he continues to go to SB's and put up impressive numbers is not lost on me, but..................

Clutch TB is gone. Even without stats to back it up( and they do) you don't have the same feeling you used to when Brady had the ball needing a score to win..............

Contrary to popular belief, Brady's deep ball leaves much to be desired

He DOES NOT like to take a hit. Lets face it, no one wants to get hit but there have been times in the pocket recently which made me flash back to Tony Eason.

TB is the QB of this franchise for this season because he is still playing at a high leve and gives this team a chance at winning it all, but he is showing inevitable signs of decline and I believe we will have a new starting QB as early as 2014.

.......So is it Mallett time.......Not just yet.........JMHO

[/QUOTE]

No. I think it is Mallet time. I think we have burdened you with the choker Brady too much in the last few years. The only cure for what ails you is some Mallet. Enough is enough. And, I promise, Mallet WILL cure you of what ails you. Of course what ails you isn't what you think it is.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Is it Tequila Time ???

Bizarre premise.  Seattle reportedly has the #1 defense in the NFL, and they also work a tremendous homefield advantage, particularly against teams forced to fly three time zones west.  The Patriots had no running game.  So, Brady took the team on his shoulders and got them 13 points ahead.  Then the Patriots defense collapsed. 

I'm sure that Mallet can sling it better than the Sanchize under pressure, and better than Tebow on any day of the week ending in "y".  However, this is faint praise.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey gang..you too jr-So i see the age old chest pounding NE fans still won't admit that Brady screwed the pooch last weekend. I commend your loyalty but loyalty will only get you so far.

Somebody mentioned that if the Jets lose that you will never see me in here for the rest of the year.

That's ridiculous. You see I am a New Yorker,born and raised here and I absolutely love it. As a New Yorker my life does not revolve around a sports team like so many of my horribly accented neighbors from the North. It's sad really. your lives should be about family and feriends . Not whether or not your sports team  wins or loses on any given day.

Ther are reports out there that many sox fans families split over this last year. Just because the sox became an international punch line it should NOT affect YOU in any way.

So learn a valuable lesson from Leon- Have a drink or two kick back relax and enjoy your weekend. If your old QB happens to beat my young gunslinger then so be it...BUT if my guy beats your guy...Man are  you all in for it!!!

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!??   It's cocktail hour

[/QUOTE]

It's funny how you say your life does not revolve around a sports team yet your always on a Patriots forum. And you have one to talk about a funny accent. I'm willing to bet that while wawkin your dawg to get your cowfee from the stoa you can't help but think about the Pats. 43 and counting loser!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Yes brady is to blame for the loss in seattle, boneheaded mistakes. Brady forcing ball to whoever sherman is covering to prove a point. My favorite is when he threw that pass to  ghost behind the endzone.:)

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I've said in other posts..THANK YOU TOM BRADY!!! Before you , we were the Patsies, but for the last 3 seasons, I've seen a QB who seems to have lost that "fire" that made him such and unbelievable competitor. 3 SB wins will do that to you. The fact that he continues to go to SB's and put up impressive numbers is not lost on me, but..................

Clutch TB is gone. Even without stats to back it up( and they do) you don't have the same feeling you used to when Brady had the ball needing a score to win..............

He DOES NOT like to take a hit. Lets face it, no one wants to get hit but there have been times in the pocket recently which made me flash back to Tony Eason.

TB is the QB of this franchise for this season because he is still playing at a high leve and gives this team a chance at winning it all, but he is showing inevitable signs of decline and I believe we will have a new starting QB as early as 2014.

[/QUOTE]

The chances of Mallett being a better quarterback than Brady are about zero.  If you are a Patriots fan (and there is good reason to believe you are not), you had better pray that Brady's retirement is postponed as long as possible.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The chances of Mallett being a better quarterback than Brady are about zero.  If you are a Patriots fan (and there is good reason to believe you are not), you had better pray that Brady's retirement is postponed as long as possible.

[/QUOTE]

The chances of Mallet being a good NFL QB are about 5%, much less even dreaming he will be as good as Brady.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

You've nicknamed yourself in here Rodimus77 and have the audacity to call me a loser? You know the dates of Comic Con better then you know the dates of any children you may have ever had. Which I highly doubt.

Tomorrow is the big day. i'll be outside washing the cars sticking my head in every now and again to check the score.

You'll all be up at 7 AM ironing your newest Brady,Gronk, Welker etc jersey and 4:25 can't come quick enough. Final thought -Brady is slipping and the Jets actually looked like a football team last week.

Y'all have a nice night now....ya'hear??!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry idiot. Never been to a Comic Con! Don't own a Brady, Gronk, or Welker jersey...but I do own an authentic Law jersey that I have yet to wear. Perhaps one day I will get to meet him and have him sign it. 

Let me also add that I am a Patriots fan! That explains why I am on a Patriots forum. What's you pathetic excuse besides the fact that your team is on a 43 year drought and jealousy and envy is what really brings you hear? Still want to "tawk" football Loser? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The best offense in the NFL should consider removing it's starting QB? 

Dumb...

[/QUOTE]

A .500 team that has played exactly one legitimate contender has "the best offense in the NFL."

Dumb . . .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]A .500 team that has played exactly one legitimate contender has "the best offense in the NFL."

Dumb . . .
    [/QUOTE]

The Patriots opponents have an aggregate record of 21-16. Hardly creampuffs. The Patriots offense is ranked 1st in total yards and points. Calling them the best offense in the NFL is not dumb.

You're smarter than that p-mike.