Is it Mallett Time ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Is it Mallett Time ???

It's funny, isn't it, how New Yorkers think being a New Yorker is something special?  I mean, really, being a New Yorker is one of the easiest things to be in the world.  There's something like 8 million of them--almost 20 million if you want to include the surrounding metropolitan area.  They're as common as cockroaches.  Being a New Yorker is about as exclusive as being a member of Sam's Club.  It's great if you like things in bulk, but if you're looking for something really special, I guess I'd look elsewhere . . . I mean, seriously, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is from New York.  If you want to impress me, tell me you're from Yellowknife or someplace like that where absolutely no one is from.  But New York? Heck, all of freakin' New Jersey is from New York . . . 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

The best offense in the NFL should consider removing it's starting QB? 

Dumb...

A .500 team that has played exactly one legitimate contender has "the best offense in the NFL."

Dumb . . .

Their record doesn't change the facts, nobody scores more or even put up more yards if that's how you're keeping score.  

Last time I checked they didn't hand out Lombardi trophies after week 6 but you seem ready to throw in the towel on this year...?  

We also lost three games last year you know, we lost five in 2001.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Hey c'mon guys NY is special,no other city has the constant smell of urine all the time. Seriously it is an international like city,so it is only logical the it smell like Bombay,Mexico City,Bangkok and Paris.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

The best offense in the NFL should consider removing it's starting QB? 

Dumb...

A .500 team that has played exactly one legitimate contender has "the best offense in the NFL."

Dumb . . .

Their record doesn't change the facts, nobody scores more or even put up more yards if that's how you're keeping score.  

Last time I checked they didn't hand out Lombardi trophies after week 6 but you seem ready to throw in the towel on this year...?  

We also lost three games last year you know, we lost five in 2001.

Last time I checked they don't hand out the Lombardi Trophy to the team whose fans can gin up the most impressive statistics that don't mean anything.

Dan Fouts was awesome!

San Dago fan will tell you that is a fact.

I merely present it as a value judgment, and am not interested in debating its veracity., but I am sick and tired of people pretending there is some "anomaly" happening whenever the Pats lose (which seems to be happening in dramatic fashion more and more in the last few years).

Look . . .   believe what you want, dude . . .  but don't cherry pick your facts and call other people "dumb: simply because they're not as parochial as you are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Hey c'mon guys NY is special,no other city has the constant smell of urine all the time. Seriously it is an international like city,so it is only logical the it smell like Bombay,Mexico City,Bangkok and Paris.

And who designed a city without alleys, so you have to put all your garbage at your front door?  It's really appealing to go to one of those high-end New York Restaurants (the kind that charge like $600 per person for a plate with two green beans on it) when last night's refuse is reeking on the sidewalk in front of the door.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

It's funny, isn't it, how New Yorkers think being a New Yorker is something special?  I mean, really, being a New Yorker is one of the easiest things to be in the world.  There's something like 8 million of them--almost 20 million if you want to include the surrounding metropolitan area.  They're as common as cockroaches.  Being a New Yorker is about as exclusive as being a member of Sam's Club.  It's great if you like things in bulk, but if you're looking for something really special, I guess I'd look elsewhere . . . I mean, seriously, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is from New York.  If you want to impress me, tell me you're from Yellowknife or someplace like that where absolutely no one is from.  But New York? Heck, all of freakin' New Jersey is from New York . . . 

I will quote a very funny native New Englander. Canton, MA

"Frank Sinatra was from New Jersey. Stop trying to claim him too, he was bridge and tunnel and he came in and took over your _______ town! Came in there, ate your pizza and ______ your women and you did nothing about it. And now you play his song , at the end of a Yankees game!"

lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NO. Brady is fine, but the offense needs to execute better. I think JMcd tried to get too pretty with the playing calling. They left too many points on the feild. Patriots had the potential to score 45 last Sunday. We should get that much today.

Sections
Shortcuts