Is it me or does it seem we lost a lot of posters since the BDC format change?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Is it me or does it seem we lost a lot of posters since the BDC format change?

Thoughts anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Is it me or does it seem we lost a lot of posters since the BDC format change?

Rusty has done more to ruin this board and cause good posters to leave then BDC could ever do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Is it me or does it seem we lost a lot of posters since the BDC format change?

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Rusty has done more to ruin this board and cause good posters to leave then BDC could ever do.

+1   :  (

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Cause it's so hard to just ignore someone if you dont like them. 

get a life.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Classy.. Put ur diaper on old man..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cause it's so hard to just ignore someone if you dont like them. 

get a life.

[/QUOTE]

ummm he is Einstein.  It's called answering a question.  And my dad could kick your dad's *** lol

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy whose never been right about anything on a pats board.. Lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Rusty can be insulting, mocks others unessesarily, has an obsession with trolls,  is opinionated and argues the same points over and over but is not the worse thing on this board..and this 'exposed' crap he does... When he leaves all that out and just sticks to football he makes good points.

As others have pointed out the legions of little boys with their hurt feelings because Rusty called them a name once, who follow him around (yup, he is not paranoid..they do), use every chance to insult him and bring up ancient feuds are much worse for the forum because they are greater in number and change identities all the time. They do not exist to discuss football but just to bait him and others.

Sometimes I have to go through 3 pages of juvenile arguing to get to a real football post.

Actually BDC has slowly brought back all the features I need, ignore, custom avatar ability to post gifs. 

I do like your posts Tcal because they are always short and to the point.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Good... Saves me the from having to listen to a grumpy negative loser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

[QUOTE]

+1   :  (

[/QUOTE]

+2  : (

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Rusty can be insulting, mocks others unessesarily, has an obsession with trolls,  is opinionated and argues the same points over and over but is not the worse thing on this board..and this 'exposed' crap he does... When he leaves all that out and just sticks to football he makes good points.

As others have pointed out the legions of little boys with their hurt feelings because Rusty called them a name once, who follow him around (yup, he is not paranoid..they do), use every chance to insult him and bring up ancient feuds are much worse for the forum because they are greater in number and change identities all the time. They do not exist to discuss football but just to bait him and others.

Sometimes I have to go through 3 pages of juvenile arguing to get to a real football post.

Actually BDC has slowly brought back all the features I need, ignore, custom avatar ability to post gifs. 

I do like your posts Tcal because they are always short and to the point.

Thanks man, it all about having a little fun, not taking things or ourselves to seriously.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Would you take your kids to a game and call NInk "Dink" to his face? What about yelling "rookie puukes" from the stands?

You're a gutless little turd behind a keyboard.

Funny that you would talk about gutless turds and kids on here.  I think it was you who made a very rude and insulting comment about a forum members child on this forum recently, you gutless little turd behind a keyboard.  Second, why are you talking about kids anyway, you don't have any.

You drinking heavy again today?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Thanks, I think. If anyone has been mocked here for years, it's been me.  It's when I come in and remind everyone I was right, AFTER being mocked by them, that they start following me around.  You know it and I know it. See Bustchise as Exhibit A. I told him what his Jets were doing would not work and he was being used to sell PSLs. He didn't like that. So, he follows me around. Long list of these examples.

What do you feel about TCal, an adult with children (apparently) making up 7th grade nicknames for hardworking very good Pats players like Ninkovich or picking on rookies in their first couple of games, calling them "puukes"?

Sometimes immature, gutless morons ARE short and to the point.

I don't think I've ever seen someone post something more meaningless in those 4-6 words he types.

"I told you so"...even after being mocked does not win friends.

I don't think the players care what we call them. It illustrates a position and viewpoint tcal is taking.

Responding to each others insults ad-nauseum  I think turns people off from the forum. Everyone needs a bit thicker skin here and stick to football a bit more.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

this shiz is so facking stoopid..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Brees is good, Aaron Rodgers is better, Peyton Manning is even better, but Tom Brady is the best.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The boston.com forum is a programming disaster.  It is the Jacksonville Jaguars of online forums.  It took me three tries to get a posting screen this time, often it takes ten tries and nine failures. 

Twitter is preparing for an IPO, so they have no problem shelling out the megabucks for a correct, polished product.   This isn't competitive.

Bob Kraft will shell out the megabucks for a really good head coach when one comes along, because Mr. Kraft likes to double his fortune and he also wants to root for a winner.  Agreed?   Boston.com owner John Henry will put a playoff team on the field because it's good for his bottom line.  Agreed?

Mister Henry, you have a boston.com IT department that seems to have no pride in their product even working.  I'm going to copy this message before trying to post it, so that I don't lose it.  And this is a Boston sports forum, a key fan base for the Red Sox.  What are you going to do, Mister Henry? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The boston.com forum is a programming disaster.  It is the Jacksonville Jaguars of online forums.  It took me three tries to get a posting screen this time, often it takes ten tries and nine failures. 

Twitter is preparing for an IPO, so they have no problem shelling out the megabucks for a correct, polished product.   This isn't competitive.

Bob Kraft will shell out the megabucks for a really good head coach when one comes along, because Mr. Kraft likes to double his fortune and he also wants to root for a winner.  Agreed?   Boston.com owner John Henry will put a playoff team on the field because it's good for his bottom line.  Agreed?

Mister Henry, you have a boston.com IT department that seems to have no pride in their product even working.  I'm going to copy this message before trying to post it, so that I don't lose it.  And this is a Boston sports forum, a key fan base for the Red Sox.  What are you going to do, Mister Henry? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No, but I will heading out shortly to indulge, unlike yourself. You'll sit at home on the computer on a Saturday night. lmao

You don't have any kids either, loser.  What a loser to lie about something like that.  

As for TCal's parenting skills and me mocking those, it's not rude at all.  It's very concerning an adult would lack basic respect for players on the team they root for.  To make up nicknames, knowing TCal would never have the balls to say it to the person's face, is all we need to know about his character. Gutless puuke. Truth.

Hahahahaha, you didn't see me on here Thursday night or last night did ya?  I was at the kids games both nights.  bwahahahahaha!  You fail again!!

So you are off to hit the bar by yourself again tonight?  How sad!!  Loser!

Come on, player nicknames are no big deal.  For as long as I can remember I have been calling Vinny Testaverde...  Vinny Testicleverde.  Whats the big deal?

Now making rude, insluting reamkarks about someone's child on here like you did is pretty  classless.  A much bigger deal then calling a grown man,  who is probably pretty used to being called names, a name or two on a forum.

Bottoms up!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thanks, I think. If anyone has been mocked here for years, it's been me.  It's when I come in and remind everyone I was right, AFTER being mocked by them, that they start following me around.  You know it and I know it. See Bustchise as Exhibit A. I told him what his Jets were doing would not work and he was being used to sell PSLs. He didn't like that. So, he follows me around. Long list of these examples.

What do you feel about TCal, an adult with children (apparently) making up 7th grade nicknames for hardworking very good Pats players like Ninkovich or picking on rookies in their first couple of games, calling them "puukes"?

Sometimes immature, gutless morons ARE short and to the point.

I don't think I've ever seen someone post something more meaningless in those 4-6 words he types.

"I told you so"...even after being mocked does not win friends.

I don't think the players care what we call them. It illustrates a position and viewpoint tcal is taking.

Responding to each others insults ad-nauseum  I think turns people off from the forum. Everyone needs a bit thinker skin here and stick to football a bit more.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't come here to make friends and I refuse to be talked down to by a moron. Sorry.

I'd do the same thing in person if someone tried to mock me and talk down to me, while being so obviously wrong. The irony  of it.  My god, the irony.

[/QUOTE]

I do agree to some extent. This is a discussion board and you certainly involve yourself in alot of heated discussions...like I said originally that is fine...there is ignore for those who cant stand the heat. 

I will wrap it up by repeating that I don't think you are not the real problem on the board, but since you never back down, never let anything go and return insult for insult you will be mocked...of course. You seem to revel in it.

There are quite a few really strange accounts though that seem to appear and disappear that contribute nothing here at all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Would you take your kids to a game and call NInk "Dink" to his face? What about yelling "rookie puukes" from the stands?

Funny that you would talk about gutless turds and kids on here.  I think it was you who made a very rude and insulting comment about a forum members child on this forum recently, you gutless little turd.  Second, why are you talking about kids anyway, you don't have any.

[/QUOTE]

No, but I will heading out shortly to indulge, unlike yourself. You'll sit at home on the computer on a Saturday night. lmao

You don't have any kids either, loser.  What a loser to lie about something like that.  

As for TCal's parenting skills and me mocking those, it's not rude at all.  It's very concerning an adult would lack basic respect for players on the team they root for.  To make up nicknames, knowing TCal would never have the balls to say it to the person's face, is all we need to know about his character. Gutless puuke. Truth.

[/QUOTE]

Not cool bro. Don't rip someone for staying in. You don't know his situation.  If it's simply a choice thats cool too. To each his own. 

Ill be working till midnight so what kind of a loser does that make me?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Funny that you would talk about gutless turds and kids on here.  I think it was you who made a very rude and insulting comment about a forum members child on this forum recently, you gutless little turd.  Second, why are you talking about kids anyway, you don't have any.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not cool bro. Don't rip someone for staying in. You don't know his situation.  If it's simply a choice thats cool too. To each his own. 

Ill be working till midnight so what kind of a loser does that make me?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hotblitz, but don't waste your time on him.  It's only 3:20 in my area, and he knows it, so once again he just makes false claims.  To make Rusty feel better it's movie night with me and my family tonight so once he get's home and fires up the computer to do his normal drunk posting, I will be at dinner and the movies with my family. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Awesome bud.. Catch a good one. Just watched this is the end Last night.. 

Danny Mcbride is ridiculously hilarious.. 

Sections
Shortcuts