Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!

Watching MNF and he did not get to run it in on 3rd down. "Something I doubt he could have done. He has those happy feet lately where he dances verses make the HIT!"

Denver runs the lick off back for a touchdown and LT is on the sidelines looking like a mad little kid because he feels he could have made a difference. That look he has where he is making sure we know the blame is on the team. I would have cut his loser over the hill butte two years ago.

He sits out the big games hurt when his QB plays with a bum leg, he walks away from his QB when he get a pick. What a baby

Now he is limping to show us how hurt he is

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Re: Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!

he should sign with the Ravens

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!:
    he should sign with the Ravens
    Posted by titletownfan

Maroney looks better than LT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

It's not you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I dunno.  Ray Lewis is a pretty big crybaby. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

In Response to Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!:
    I would have cut his loser over the hill butte two years ago. Posted by gmbill

I thought Pats fans are suppose to be knowledgeable.  Uh, guess not.  Cut LT 2 years ago, like in 2007, like the year after he won the league MVP in 2006, like the year after he set an NFL record for rushing touchdowns in a season.  Yea, ok.  Maybe last year, but not 2 years ago.  Oh, your a Bills fan.  That explains it all, although, it does sound a little like something a few Pats fans would say. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?! : I thought Pats fans are suppose to be knowledgeable.  Uh, guess not.  Cut LT 2 years ago, like in 2007, like the year after he won the league MVP in 2006, like the year after he set an NFL record for rushing touchdowns in a season.  Yea, ok.  Maybe last year, but not 2 years ago.  Oh, your a Bills fan.  That explains it all, although, it does sound a little like something a few Pats fans would say. 
    Posted by MustangGator

A Gator? Me too, class of '96.  Had a bunch of classes with Danny Weurffel (sp?).  NCAA Scholar Athlete of the Year, but was a apparently as bright as a black hole in class.  Can you say "grade enhancement"?

I think most Pats fans know better about LT's former glory.  But the guy truly is one of the biggest, poutiest cry babies.  We are talking literal crying, not figurative. 

I guess at least Lewis waits until after the game to start his crying.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1300604. Show user_1300604's posts

L.T. does whine as he did after the '06 playoff loss.  But my vote for biggest whiner in the league goes to T.O.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I live in San Diego and LT has worn out his welcome. He made the worst enemy you can make the Chargers GM AJ Smith.

Rivers played that playoff game in New England with a torn ACL. LT pulled himself out of that game with a hip pointer after calling Rivers out earlier in the year.

LT is done in SD because yes he is a Big Baby!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

Agreed about LT these days.  I use to be a huge supporter.  Not so much anymore.  I was just saying 2 years ago was not the time.  Easy to say that now knowing what we know today.  LT needs to go along with A.J. Smith and his lackluster coach he picked to lead them to the promise land, LOL.  Talk about an arrogant SOB.  Thats A.J. for you.  MR., "It is what it is" Smith.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon you shouldnt talk about yourself like that!!!! I would have to say that you are the biggest fraud on BDC...I read in the NY post that they are calling the jets FRAUDS already....wow!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

How about Mark Sanchise? Did anyone catch the press conference after the Buffalo loss? He had those tears swelling up like he lost his puppy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

How about Mark Sanchise? Did anyone catch the press conference after the Buffalo loss? He had those tears swelling up like he lost his puppy.
    Posted by GrantW

I hate the JETS..but Sanchise did a great job with that press conference. He said the wind did not cause him to mis read the D and toss those picks. I thought he stood up very well after a tough day. I hope he tosses 5 more next week though.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?! : I thought Pats fans are suppose to be knowledgeable.  Uh, guess not.  Cut LT 2 years ago, like in 2007, like the year after he won the league MVP in 2006, like the year after he set an NFL record for rushing touchdowns in a season.  Yea, ok.  Maybe last year, but not 2 years ago.  Oh, your a Bills fan.  That explains it all, although, it does sound a little like something a few Pats fans would say. 
    Posted by MustangGator

Munster goof. Yeah 2007, the year he sat our the play offs and dissed his QB and team. But you are a Gator foan, that explains a lot....like Tim, but the fans s---

How does number 2 feel?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

L.T. does whine as he did after the '06 playoff loss.  But my vote for biggest whiner in the league goes to T.O.
    Posted by MICHAELKe

Good call it is a tie!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I live in San Diego and LT has worn out his welcome. He made the worst enemy you can make the Chargers GM AJ Smith. Rivers played that playoff game in New England with a torn ACL. LT pulled himself out of that game with a hip pointer after calling Rivers out earlier in the year. LT is done in SD because yes he is a Big Baby!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Honest reply, I like the Chargers, I think Rivers is a man, love his talk, gotta has confidence in this league, he is a warrior. Like Gates, Love Sprolls. Good luck this year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Personally I would have to go with Brady as the biggest baby(for lack of a better word).Did you see him pointing at the Ravens player when he breezed by his leg??? Yup-That did it for me.Except I didn't think "baby"it was more like "What a p ussy".
    Posted by Leon909

Leon, my beitch! how is Sanchise doing for you,coach looks confused. Second or third place is good too.. enjoy the season

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Agreed about LT these days.  I use to be a huge supporter.  Not so much anymore.  I was just saying 2 years ago was not the time.  Easy to say that now knowing what we know today.  LT needs to go along with A.J. Smith and his lackluster coach he picked to lead them to the promise land, LOL.  Talk about an arrogant SOB.  Thats A.J. for you.  MR., "It is what it is" Smith.
    Posted by MustangGator

Mustang Gator: should have responded this way the first time. I actually like the Gators, Pats fan who lives in Miami.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?! : I hate the JETS..but Sanchise did a great job with that press conference. He said the wind did not cause him to mis read the D and toss those picks. I thought he stood up very well after a tough day. I hope he tosses 5 more next week though.
    Posted by thehub

He is a kid, too much too fast, typical Jets, we love you, we love you, -------we hate you we hate you. The coach and the kid are still a bit green. They looked weak against the Bills

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicRogers71. Show RicRogers71's posts

Personally I would have to go with Brady as the biggest baby(for lack of a better word).Did you see him pointing at the Ravens player when he breezed by his leg??? Yup-That did it for me.Except I didn't think "baby"it was more like "What a p ussy".
    Posted by Leon909

Leon - Listen carefully. I am going to try to explain something for you.
    In the NFL each win is worth millions and millions of dollars. They are what get you to the play-offs, earn players big contracts, and drive TV and merchandising revenue. Therefore it is encumbent on every player to do his level best to win all the time, every time, every play, every moment.  If Tom Brady can use the rules to give his team an advantage that's just smart football.  (Are punters falling down being whimps? No. They're trying to help their teams win) Brady didn't pull the flag. The ref did. When Brady gets the ref to pull a flag out, he puts in the defense's mind that they can't rush as hard. By doing that, he gets more time to throw. That makes it easier for the Pat's to win. And winning...is everything in the NFL.  If you don't like it watch a different game. But in the meantime stop being a yahoo, learn the rules and think about stratgey. Don't blame a smart player for doing all he can to win and don't listen to Ray Lewis as an impartial judge.  (He's saying those things to try and get ref's to keep the flags in their pockets. He's not stupid either.)

I am not even a Pats or a Brady fan but anyone thinks that every player (even the kickers) in the NFL isn't 100 times the athlete or tougher than anyone else not playing the game isn't thinking clearly.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon is a fraud, the jest are a fraud, and sanchez is a little crying little baby!!!!

WAH WAH WAH

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

chargers are dumb to put in sproles to just run straight into the line.... he is likely to not go far in I formations going inside

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

In Response to Re: Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?! : Leon - Listen carefully. I am going to try to explain something for you. In the NFL each win is worth millions and millions of dollars. They are what get you to the play-offs, earn players big contracts, and drive TV and merchandising revenue. Therefore it is encumbent on every player to do his level best to win all the time, every time, every play, every moment.  If Tom Brady can use the rules to give his team an advantage that's just smart football.  (Are punters falling down being whimps? No. They're trying to help their teams win) Brady didn't pull the flag. The ref did. When Brady gets the ref to pull a flag out, he puts in the defense's mind that they can't rush as hard. By doing that, he gets more time to throw. That makes it easier for the Pat's to win. And winning...is everything in the NFL.  If you don't like it watch a different game. But in the meantime stop being a yahoo, learn the rules and think about stratgey. Don't blame a smart player for doing all he can to win and don't listen to Ray Lewis as an impartial judge.  (He's saying those things to try and get ref's to keep the flags in their pockets. He's not stupid either.) I am not even a Pats or a Brady fan but anyone thinks that every player (even the kickers) in the NFL isn't 100 times the athlete or tougher than anyone else not playing the game isn't thinking clearly.
    Posted by RicRogers71

I dissagree.  Im pretty positive I could have outplayed Sanchez on Sunday.  Dont try to use logic on Leon he is immune to it.

Sections
Shortcuts