Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!

OT:  Anybody see that hit in the Panthers-Bucs game?  All the guy got is a one game suspension.  Who's the bigger douch.e - Goodell or that guy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!:
    [QUOTE]Watching MNF and he did not get to run it in on 3rd down. "Something I doubt he could have done. He has those happy feet lately where he dances verses make the HIT!" Denver runs the lick off back for a touchdown and LT is on the sidelines looking like a mad little kid because he feels he could have made a difference. That look he has where he is making sure we know the blame is on the team. I would have cut his loser over the hill butte two years ago. He sits out the big games hurt when his QB plays with a bum leg, he walks away from his QB when he get a pick. What a baby Now he is limping to show us how hurt he is
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

It's a toss up between LT, Ray Lewis and TO. Take your pic. They all need a diaper change on a regular basis it seems.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?! : It's a toss up between LT, Ray Lewis and TO. Take your pic. They all need a diaper change on a regular basis it seems.
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

Like the pooch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Is it me? Or is LT the biggest baby in the league?! : I thought Pats fans are suppose to be knowledgeable.  Uh, guess not.  Cut LT 2 years ago, like in 2007, like the year after he won the league MVP in 2006, like the year after he set an NFL record for rushing touchdowns in a season.  Yea, ok.  Maybe last year, but not 2 years ago.  Oh, your a Bills fan.  That explains it all, although, it does sound a little like something a few Pats fans would say. 
    Posted by MustangGator[/QUOTE]

MustangGator

He said two years ago. What has he done the last two years?

And he is a cry baby!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from noncallcity. Show noncallcity's posts

I'll never forget LT saying the Pats were classless from the head on down. Class-less.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I'll never forget LT saying the Pats were classless from the head on down. Class-less.
    Posted by noncallcity[/QUOTE]

Right on

Sections
Shortcuts